Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 02:49:08 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New Portfolio Set-Up 2018  (Read 205 times)
ChrisCross86 (OP)

Activity: 236
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:05:14 AM

I'm currently building my portfolio for 2018 and will start buying tomorrow. Currently I've parked my money in Doge Coin, which after my researches seems to be not so clever.

Total invest will be ~5k USD.

Oyster Pearl (PRL)   13,48%
Hawala (HAT)   8,99%
Elixir (ELIX)   8,99%
XSPEC - (SPECTRE)   8,99%
Byteball (GBYTE)   8,99%
Waves (WAVES)   8,99%
Enjin Coin (ENJ)   8,99%
Verge (XVG)   6,74%
Ardor (ARDR)   6,74%
Burst (BURST)   3,37%
Quantstamp (QSP)   3,37%
DeepOnion (ONION)   3,37%
Ripple (XRP)   8,99%

What do you think about my choices?

This is more or less based on information from this forum. But I'm happy to hear your opinion.
777asianinvasian

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

🌟 MIRA ICO 🌟

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:11:02 AM

I like the fact you have XSPEC, Byteball, Waves, and DeepOnion. The others I really don't care for especially Ripple and Verge because Ripple is centralized crap and Verge just mooned up. Also I don't understand why you don't have BTC in your portfolio unless you feel BTC will lag behind these others in performance for the next couple of months? I never know so I always have some BTC in my portfolio as a hedge

ChrisCross86 (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:46:59 AM

Thanks for your opinion. I like your idea to add Bitcoin.

But I will definitely keep a high share of Altcoins, because I believe in a strong growth of alts in 2018.
cherryscarlett

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Power the World for FREE

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:06:38 AM

Why not invest in some ICO? Instead of investing so much altcoin, there's a lot of risk, so invest in some ico and get a higher return.

ChrisCross86 (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:05:21 AM

Yes, invest in an ico with additional money is on top of this mentioned portfolio planned.
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:24:34 PM

I like the fact you have XSPEC, Byteball, Waves, and DeepOnion. The others I really don't care for especially Ripple and Verge because Ripple is centralized crap and Verge just mooned up. Also I don't understand why you don't have BTC in your portfolio unless you feel BTC will lag behind these others in performance for the next couple of months? I never know so I always have some BTC in my portfolio as a hedge

Same opinion. Verge is run by a one person developer who has gone afk so not a good investment anymore other than the fact mcafee mentioned it in a tweet. XSPEC and deeponion are likely to boom next year as privacy coins start to dominate

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
sparg

Activity: 280
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:31:38 PM

Most of them are shitcoins and some are pumped. You will lose money easy by doing that. Instead you should consider investing is some strong coins and try keeping some capital to invest in some ICO`s . Thats a easy way to earn some big proffit and make some wuick money. The key is to do a good research before investing in a ICO to be sure that it is a good solid project.
Also my advice is to invest in only a ICO a month, the one that you consider is the best.

ledaw

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:44:55 PM

I've also been trying to set up my alt portfolio for next year with a similar amount of money.
I am familar with and really like Waves, ENJ, Ardor, Burst and DO from your list. I considered investing in Verge but there has been a lot of drama and even scam accusations surrounding it and I decided to stay away.

I would personally invest more in DeepOnion, their airdrop ends in April, then it will shoot up. (IMO)

If you're interested in ICOs, these are the two I've been looking into: SALPay and Nex.

Maybe you could put some money into BTC/LTC/ETH?
t3hpwnographer

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 12:53:43 PM

I think it would be a good idea to look in to a few marijuana coins. Some of them have actual ties to the industry so I believe they'll flourish as more states and countries legalize it. Check out a comparison I did: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2658296.0
lakimens

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:01:25 PM

Zero(ZER) is a new fork of ZCash which aims to reduce costs and improve the speed of both mining and transactions. It recently gained some exposure and it's growing.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
junjunsalsalani

Activity: 183

equitybase: Crypto Real Estate Exchange

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:03:13 PM

I'm currently building my portfolio for 2018 and will start buying tomorrow. Currently I've parked my money in Doge Coin, which after my researches seems to be not so clever.

Hawala (HAT)   8,99%
Elixir (ELIX)   8,99%
Byteball (GBYTE)   8,99%
Waves (WAVES)   8,99%
Enjin Coin (ENJ)   8,99%
Verge (XVG)   6,74%
Ardor (ARDR)   6,74%
Burst (BURST)   3,37%
Quantstamp (QSP)   3,37%
Ripple (XRP)   8,99%

This is more or less based on information from this forum. But I'm happy to hear your opinion.
I am holding WAVES,XSPEC,and XRP since they are listed in exchanges we will see what will happen to these coins in 2018,the others arent familiar with me so i wont give my oppionion but the three ive mentioned is a good choice they have a lot of potential

supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:05:55 PM

Hawala (HAT)   8,99%
Elixir (ELIX)   8,99%
Byteball (GBYTE)   8,99%
Waves (WAVES)   8,99%
Enjin Coin (ENJ)   8,99%
Verge (XVG)   6,74%
Ardor (ARDR)   6,74%
Burst (BURST)   3,37%
Quantstamp (QSP)   3,37%
Ripple (XRP)   8,99%

You can add one more coin into your portfolio the coin is SC (Siacoin),which was considered as the altcoin of 2018 by many experts.So there is more chance of price getting bumped in the coming years.Currently this coin is very cheap so you can afford to buy some coins with your $5K investment.
jmalkovich

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:13:03 PM

50 percent to PHORE

And other 50 percent is distributed to:
Vechain
SHIFT
NEBLIO
SPECTRECOIN
ZENCASH

retail.global

◣  FACEBOOK
◣  TWITTER
◣  TELEGRAM
◣  MEDIUM
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:12:59 PM

Friend your list is good, but i will personally add the super solid eth and ltc into that list to provide the necessary stability, new blockchain projects like icon, aion and universa etc may also prove to be profitable.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ChrisCross86 (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:14:39 PM

I think it would be a good idea to look in to a few marijuana coins. Some of them have actual ties to the industry so I believe they'll flourish as more states and countries legalize it. Check out a comparison I did: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2658296.0

That sounds quite interesting and makes sense.

Thanks for all the comments. I will review my portfolio based on your input.
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:20:35 PM

Aeternity will be a big gainer in 2018 IMO. Eventho they lost lead developer earlier this month. Worth an investement and hold in 2018.

Here’s also a list of coins that might prosper in 2018:
https://coincodex.com/article/1152/5-most-promising-coins-in-2018/

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
RavRider

Activity: 189

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:30:43 PM

Why not invest in some ICO? Instead of investing so much altcoin, there's a lot of risk, so invest in some ico and get a higher return.

I really like to invest in some ICO's. But at the moment there are so many ICO's running, but no one of them looks special to me. Do you have some new and inovativ ICO's who will get a good project?!
AlexaSonda

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:31:20 PM

good choice and some alt same as i hold, byteball, waves, ripple and deeponion. maybe you can also add stellar, iota and omg into your portfolio.
ghoom2

Activity: 548
Merit: 265

My old account was "Ghoom" (hacked) u=199247

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:37:37 PM

Add: Elastic (XEL)

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ███████c█████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
makuny

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:00:47 PM

Double Elix in your portfolio. This is a very good chance for Invest before the rise will start.
The Dev's work perfectly to comply with the roadmap.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: