Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:04:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: First POST asks . . . Invest in the Platform or the COIN ?  (Read 98 times)
esonscar (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 12:10:29 AM

Okay so I missed the boat big time on the massive rises of COINS / Tokens . . . but now looking to invest I have a true dilemma; Invest in the coin or buy shares in the company ? Ethereum for example, many alt coins as far as I can see (not far!) ride on its backbone, but do they actually use the Ethereum 'thing' and do they pay Ethereum for it ? I ask because BelugaPay.coMMM is active and launching a GAS Coin BBI for Latin America as I type, and they utilise Ethereum technology (?), but I don't understand how. If BelugaPay.coMMM succeeds massively then the Ethereum alt COIN may well rise loads after listing . . . other alt Coins may also be used and they might rise in value too . . . but will the BelugaPay.coMMM company be a better investment than the GAS Coin ? . . .
Sorry if this is inane to you guys, this is just my third day into Crypto Currency . . . and if only I bought my £89quid of Bit Coin back in 2009 that I pondered!!!! (I realise today!) - Sooo Coin or the business that owns the piggybacked(?) infrastructure ? . . . Opinions welcome otherwise I would not have asked  Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: