Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 02:12:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Binance Exchange - Let us grow together. Please provide us your feedback.  (Read 5476 times)
Nuvie

Activity: 204
Merit: 10

Pls ignore Warning. Cyberbullying in progress.Sad.

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:40:17 PM

New user registration will be temporarily disabled

https://twitter.com/Binance_Angel/status/948960148604760064

It is better doing this kind of thing before everything out of control. Look at bittrex they were too late and now they are bleeding heavily.

We do understand your concern. Be rest assured we are working on it swiftly and carefully. Registrations will be restored as soon as possible without the slightest ado. Thank you for using Binance. We do appreciate the support.  Cool

"It is not that fear that grips him...only a heightened sense of things."
ConanTheHODLer

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:31:40 AM

Anyone else having issues with Binance desktop client being slow today? Even the candlestick graphs and buy/sell orders won't load at all but the website version still works (although still slow). The desktop app was working perfectly yesterday, something to do with a new update or server issue? Its unusable right now while everything else on my computer works perfectly fine.
erk

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:36:48 AM

Why have Cardano (ADA) withdrawals been disabled for the past week?

I full wallet re-sync on the Cardano block chain only takes an hour or two, it's not that large yet.
ConanTheHODLer

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:53:59 AM

Just uninstalled, restarted computer, reinstalled, updated and still the same, its almost unusable at the moment. Still stuck in BTC pair column when I click ETH column and vice versa. Needs to be fixed asap as its not trustworthy at all in this state.
Binance_Angels (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

Binance Exchange

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 04:17:01 AM

Just uninstalled, restarted computer, reinstalled, updated and still the same, its almost unusable at the moment. Still stuck in BTC pair column when I click ETH column and vice versa. Needs to be fixed asap as its not trustworthy at all in this state.

I am going to push this to our technical staff and see what is going on (if they're not already aware). Thank you for bringing this to our attention! I am sorry you are having technical difficulties, please use the website temporarily while we figure out what is going on.

Bɪɴᴀɴᴄᴇ Exᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ - world's leading cryptocurrency exchange ► Join our official Telegram community channels
Binance Ecosystem: ʙɪɴᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴜɢᴀɴᴅᴀ, ʙɪɴᴀɴᴄᴇ ʀᴇsᴇᴀʀᴄʜ, ʙɪɴᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴄᴀᴅᴇᴍʏ, ʙɪɴᴀɴᴄᴇ Iɴꜰᴏ, ʙɪɴᴀɴᴄᴇ ʟᴀʙs, ʙɪɴᴀɴᴄᴇ Lᴀᴜɴᴄʜᴘᴀᴅ, ᴛʀᴜsᴛ Wᴀʟʟᴇᴛ
sᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛ.ʙɪɴᴀɴᴄᴇ.ᴄᴏᴍ | ʙᴇ ᴀᴡᴀʀᴇ ᴏꜰ sᴄᴀᴍᴍᴇʀs. ʙɪɴᴀɴᴄᴇ sᴛᴀꜰꜰ & ᴀɴɢᴇʟs ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰɪʀsᴛ ᴏɴ ᴘʀɪᴠᴀᴛᴇ | Follow Binance Angels on Twitter
ConanTheHODLer

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:30:18 AM

I am going to push this to our technical staff and see what is going on (if they're not already aware). Thank you for bringing this to our attention! I am sorry you are having technical difficulties, please use the website temporarily while we figure out what is going on.

Thank you. I can't use the website effectively either due to lag, whatever the desktop client was doing yesterday was fine, if it can be reverted back to that then I have no issues Smiley
Itsmylife

Activity: 1002
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:13:49 PM

This is worst exchange site I have ever seen. They asked me enable 2 FA Authentication to withdraw. Its okay, so I did it. Every thing worked well in the first day, then in the seconds day I no longer receive SMS code to login . I tried to contact supporters, it costed me 2 days to get response and what did I get? Nothing, they said that SMS will come later, LOL  I must wait again and I dont know when will they read my ticket to reset my 2 FA Authentication. What the hell of this service?
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:28:29 PM

Thank you. I can't use the website effectively either due to lag, whatever the desktop client was doing yesterday was fine, if it can be reverted back to that then I have no issues Smiley

I think their was some up gradation happening due to which many of my friends also were facing this issue of lag or not able to login . But currently they are able to login and do trades as normal. Just delete the history and login back if it can solve your problem.

Also OP - Where you supporting the fork which happened last month of segwit2x ?
Topy

Activity: 94

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:02:07 PM

Yeah id like give feedback:

I havent been able to withdraw anything for almost a week now. The daily withdrawal limit stays at 0 btc even tho i havent withdrawn a penny during this time. Whats up with this?
Binance_Angels (OP)
Copper Member

Binance Exchange

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 08:28:01 PM

This is worst exchange site I have ever seen. They asked me enable 2 FA Authentication to withdraw. Its okay, so I did it. Every thing worked well in the first day, then in the seconds day I no longer receive SMS code to login . I tried to contact supporters, it costed me 2 days to get response and what did I get? Nothing, they said that SMS will come later, LOL  I must wait again and I dont know when will they read my ticket to reset my 2 FA Authentication. What the hell of this service?

We put a disclaimer on the webpage stating SMS is for Chinese residents only. Are you a Chinese resident with phone number located out of China? Please talk to our support on our Telegram channel to get your ticket looked at faster.

Bɪɴᴀɴᴄᴇ Exᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ - world's leading cryptocurrency exchange ► Join our official Telegram community channels
Binance Ecosystem: ʙɪɴᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴜɢᴀɴᴅᴀ, ʙɪɴᴀɴᴄᴇ ʀᴇsᴇᴀʀᴄʜ, ʙɪɴᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴄᴀᴅᴇᴍʏ, ʙɪɴᴀɴᴄᴇ Iɴꜰᴏ, ʙɪɴᴀɴᴄᴇ ʟᴀʙs, ʙɪɴᴀɴᴄᴇ Lᴀᴜɴᴄʜᴘᴀᴅ, ᴛʀᴜsᴛ Wᴀʟʟᴇᴛ
sᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛ.ʙɪɴᴀɴᴄᴇ.ᴄᴏᴍ | ʙᴇ ᴀᴡᴀʀᴇ ᴏꜰ sᴄᴀᴍᴍᴇʀs. ʙɪɴᴀɴᴄᴇ sᴛᴀꜰꜰ & ᴀɴɢᴇʟs ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰɪʀsᴛ ᴏɴ ᴘʀɪᴠᴀᴛᴇ | Follow Binance Angels on Twitter
Binance_Angels (OP)
Copper Member

Binance Exchange

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 08:31:59 PM

I havent been able to withdraw anything for almost a week now. The daily withdrawal limit stays at 0 btc even tho i havent withdrawn a penny during this time. Whats up with this?

Have you enabled 2FA? This is needed to withdraw funds.

ConanTheHODLer

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:16:35 AM

I think their was some up gradation happening due to which many of my friends also were facing this issue of lag or not able to login . But currently they are able to login and do trades as normal. Just delete the history and login back if it can solve your problem.

Also OP - Where you supporting the fork which happened last month of segwit2x ?

Please see my previous post, I deleted the entire app and reinstalled. Also its not a log in issue, that works fine, its an issue on the website and also on the desktop client where currency information, graphs and switching between currencies lags so bad that what you see on screen and make a decision based on isn't always what actually happens. It was fine a couple of days ago, now its got to the point where either are unusable. On top of that I have now decided to withdraw at least half of my funds so I can use them elsewhere as they are sitting useless in Binance, I am trying to withdraw with NEO and it has been stuck on 3 confirmations for an hour.
Itsmylife

Activity: 1002
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:07:32 AM

We put a disclaimer on the webpage stating SMS is for Chinese residents only. Are you a Chinese resident with phone number located out of China? Please talk to our support on our Telegram channel to get your ticket looked at faster.
my location is on your supported-SMS-countries list. And everything worked well on the first day, but then I have never received SMS code again. I tried to contact your supporters but only one supporter answer me and the result I got is waiting to get SMS code LOL Smiley) I must wait how long?
CryptoNews1

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:18:14 AM

my location is on your supported-SMS-countries list. And everything worked well on the first day, but then I have never received SMS code again. I tried to contact your supporters but only one supporter answer me and the result I got is waiting to get SMS code LOL Smiley) I must wait how long?

Hey mate I recommend using Google Authenticator - much easier to use and reliable. I had issues with SMS verification in the past as well. And don't get me started if you move to different country or want to log in from overseas. Just change your 2FA verification to Authenticator and you will be good to go.
pinkflower

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:25:40 AM

Binance_Angels, what are the prerequisites for a cryptocurrency to be listed in Binance? I know there is a voting process for publicity's sake but I dont think thats the sole basis of having them listed.

Do you developers of a coin have to pay your exchange? But that sounds counterproductive to ask for payment from real open source projects, dont you think?
CryptoNews1

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:10:04 AM

What I like about Binance is the Jigsaw Puzzle instead of Captcha. Too many sites are adding captcha these days and it's really annoying as it has multiple parts.. so thanks for that

Also I like that there is a phishing information on the log in page. Helps to remind to always check the URL.

Agree that they need to work on the graph representation and UI though.
Nuvie

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:59:53 AM

Binance_Angels, what are the prerequisites for a cryptocurrency to be listed in Binance? I know there is a voting process for publicity's sake but I dont think thats the sole basis of having them listed.

Do you developers of a coin have to pay your exchange? But that sounds counterproductive to ask for payment from real open source projects, dont you think?

A core member of your dev team needs to contact us officially using this form.

https://goo.gl/forms/jwjm8SClOYEuC8hr1

All the best in your project.  Cool

Nuvie

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:01:35 AM

What I like about Binance is the Jigsaw Puzzle instead of Captcha. Too many sites are adding captcha these days and it's really annoying as it has multiple parts.. so thanks for that

Also I like that there is a phishing information on the log in page. Helps to remind to always check the URL.

Agree that they need to work on the graph representation and UI though.

thanks for the honest feedback. much appreciated. And yes, are aware of your concerns are working on it.    Cheesy

all the best in your trades today.  Cool

Topy

Activity: 94

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:09:15 AM

Have you enabled 2FA? This is needed to withdraw funds.

Oh yes i have 2FA and i was succesfull withdrawing before. Then all of a sudden the limit just stopped resetting.
ConanTheHODLer

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:40:38 AM

I'm going to have to use another exchange, orders are not showing up so they seem cancelled when I have tried to cancel them but in reality the lag has caused them to go through but not show any changes in balance. I cancelled a buy order and this happened, it showed my order was cancelled, showed no transactions history and showed my balances had not changed.

I then go to buy another coin later on in the day and I see my ETH balance is down, only then did the previous balances and trades show up, by then it was too late though, the coin had tumbled and I had lost a lot of money because of the lag of the binance desktop client. Its a shame because I like your app when its working but its unusable now for me, hope you get it fixed soon.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: