Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 12:26:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: a4+ miner and PSU  (Read 171 times)
Miner31415 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:43:37 AM

I am selling my a4+ miner I received last week. I would love to keep it but there is a problem with one of the hashboards. Innosilicon has agreed to repair the broken hashboard, but I am not comfortable disassembling the miner to get out the hashboard as I would have to break a warranty void sticker to get to it. I am comfortable with escrow and will ship within the continental US. I am open to offers but would like to at least make a few dollars for waiting 6 months for this and spending a total of $3005(miner)+$105(PSU)+$267(shipping)+$150(bank fees)+50(shipping to you)=3577 so make me an offer.
Eyedol-X

Activity: 952
Merit: 508

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:55:42 AM

I am selling my a4+ miner I received last week. I would love to keep it but there is a problem with one of the hashboards. Innosilicon has agreed to repair the broken hashboard, but I am not comfortable disassembling the miner to get out the hashboard as I would have to break a warranty void sticker to get to it. I am comfortable with escrow and will ship within the continental US. I am open to offers but would like to at least make a few dollars for waiting 6 months for this and spending a total of $3005(miner)+$105(PSU)+$267(shipping)+$150(bank fees)+50(shipping to you)=3577 so make me an offer.

Hi and welcome to the forums

Some basic questions that many will ask
  • Can you provide photos? If yes, please post some here that show some sort of proof of ownership
  • Where are you shipping from? City/State
  • Can you provide additional details regarding the issue you are having with one of the hash boards?
  • Will you accept escrow from a trusted member of this forum?

That being said, I'm interested but need answers to all of the above questions.
rainman_3133

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:33:16 AM

eyedol same issue here..received two,
one working fine the other one dropped two
hashboards out of four...can you please tell
me what innosilicon said? they have not replied
to me yet...
Pages: [1]
  Print