Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:47:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need Help Regarding ICO  (Read 107 times)
vivekpatel87 (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:11:10 AM

Hello Friends,

Friends I am planning to launch an ICO.
The fund will be used for

1. Gold Mine Processing(One of the gold miner need money for gold processing in South Africa he provide the share in profit)
2. Investment in upcoming ICO's. (Many Scam ICO's are in the market. Small investors can't decide which one is good. We will invest behalf of them)
3. Exchange

Part of profit share will be shared with the coin

All the three ideas will be in the same ICO.
What do you guys think about the idea?
Can you suggest more better idea?
How can I use block-chaining in this?
DamilolaB

Activity: 313
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:39:56 AM

I think it's a good idea but you should make sure you get your strategies right from the start because there are so many unsuccessful ICOs out there.The first thing I think you need to do is to put together a good and efficient working team, develop a good working paper and a roadmap. With these you should be able to achieve something good.
vivekpatel87 (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:22:06 AM

Thanks DamilolaB

Do you have any idea How can I connect this with the blockchain.
vuego9

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:29:31 AM

Dude, I think you should focus on one idea. You want to combine all three of those things into one project?  Sorry, does not make sense to me.
vivekpatel87 (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:28:42 AM

Bro there is some reason to put all the idea in one roof. As my plan is regarding investment in startups. It may happen that some startup fail. So investment in gold mine is fully safe investment which will save and generate money. It is also an investment. And exchange because the ICO in which we invest will get easily listed in exchange.
Alerter

Activity: 80
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:32:24 AM

Great idea. Now you should launch an ICO to fund preparation for ICO
/sarcasm
vivekpatel87 (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:37:49 AM

Thank brother
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 07:12:48 AM

read about laws in USA. If u promise profit for your coins it must be regulated in USA like IPO. U can do it for non americans.  Second question what mine u have, what licenses. Look for good advisers with name and very very good promotion team. U better ask them how they can handle with your project.
I like your idea to share profit like ICO participant, but all depends on realization.  And main question for promotion is what exchange it will be tradable, good echange can up your ICO to the moon)

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: