Author Topic: Venting  (Read 352 times)
chuckblocker (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 12

View Profile
⇾ Venting
December 28, 2017, 03:11:55 AM
Last edit: December 28, 2017, 06:02:42 AM by chuckblocker

Bitcoin is scam, Blockchain.info wallet are rippers and scammers.

I've been using bitcoin since 2011.

2 weeks ago i send 400$, pay normal fee which blockchain ask for, said 1hr confirmation time. It is now 2 weeks later, bitcoin only worth 260$ out of 400 sent, 0 confirmations. Christmas already pass, all my plans ruined.

180000k unconf since 2 weeks, never looking to improve. All the people who paid below 110sat/byte getting ripped off and without any access to their money for months.

Blockchain.info won't acknowledge problem, when it is their wallet that ask for that stupid fee and claim to get confirmed in 1hour, 1 hour is not 2 week co*k suc kers!!!!!!!!!! Blockchain.info won't refund my money, won't cancel the transaction or make it expire so I can send with a higher fee.

All i can do is watch money trapped while bitcoin price going to shit each day, if i had send a big ammount like 20k, i would've lost 10000 USD over these last 2 weeks. Sent at 18700, no conf till 14.2.

So for a meager 0.019 garbage i lose more then one hundred dollars, LMFAO.

bitcoin is a scam network and blockchain.info are rippers, scammers and thiefs who have no fcking clue on how to operate a wallet containing other people's money.

And I expect this thread to be deleted since all of ya are in cahoots praising this piece of shit of a currency and getting others to invest in your POS so that you can get out on a massive profit.

Bitcoin scam, bitcoin ripoff, bitcoin rippers, blockchain scammers, blockchain thiefs, blockchain ripper POS.
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:17:30 AM

You sure that the amount you sent was excluding the fee??

Everyone knows how high the fee is.. now.. I do think that.. maybe it was the fee that they took out .

I haven't​ faced an issue like this that has unprecedented or unacceptable it's just how the network is...

And about it being slow we all know that...

Well you should use a better wallet..or something.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 3845

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:18:20 AM

Blockchain.info won't acknowledge problem, when it is their wallet that ask for that stupid fee and claim to get confirmed in 1hour, 1 hour is not 2 week co*k suc kers!!!!!!!!!! Blockchain.info won't refund my money, won't cancel the transaction or make it expire so I can send with a higher fee.

bitcoin is a scam network and blockchain.info are rippers, scammers and thiefs who have no fcking clue on how to operate a wallet containing other people's money.
It doesn't look like you've been using bitcoin since 2011 mate. You clearly don't know what you're talking about. Refund? Cancel the transaction? Make it expire? LOL. It's not their fault as you chose your own fee. Transactions can't be canceled. Transactions cannot be "expired".

chuckblocker is a bitcoin user that doesn't have a clue on how bitcoin works. ftfy

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
chuckblocker (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:20:03 AM

Will definately be using a different wallet in the future. I paid 108 satoshi/byte, which was the normal recommended fee in blockchain.info wallet at that time. It said 1hr next to it so I chose it.

My mistake, but blockchain should not be showing 1 hour and refuse to acknowledge that any of this has anything to do with the business they run.
Gategold

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:21:15 AM

Why did people spread negative news about bitcoin? Its just a cryptocurrency, people who save their money in hardware wallet has 100% control of bitcoun they have. There is no scam, bitcois like other commodity, if sell and someone want to buy your bitcoin then the value is determined in that time. So bitcoin isn't scam.

chuckblocker (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:21:50 AM
Last edit: December 28, 2017, 07:37:50 AM by chuckblocker

It doesn't look like you've been using bitcoin since 2011 mate. You clearly don't know what you're talking about. Refund? Cancel the transaction? Make it expire? LOL. It's not their fault as you chose your own fee. Transactions can't be canceled. Transactions cannot be "expired".

chuckblocker is a bitcoin user that doesn't have a clue on how bitcoin works. ftfy

been using bitcoin since it was worth 90$ dude. Where were you back then? lol

Why should i have paid a 20$ fee back then for a 370$ transfer when the site only said that a 9.7$ fee (108sat) was required? I do not just give out free money, if they said network slow and required the 20$ i would've sent it. I send what they ask for.
iamTom123

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:18:43 AM

You sure that the amount you sent was excluding the fee?? Everyone knows how high the fee is.. now.. I do think that.. maybe it was the fee that they took out. I haven't​ faced an issue like this that has unprecedented or unacceptable it's just how the network is...And about it being slow we all know that...Well you should use a better wallet..or something.

The truth of the matter is that there is really a big problem with Bitcoin and it needs a fast and correct solution so that Bitcoin holders and enthusiasts will not start losing faith with the network. We have seen this problem evolved into a gargantuan thing right now...as politicking raged to the max within the circle of the people who should decide on the direction of Bitcoin. This should be the big message that we must send to the Bitcoin leaders that they should set aside their differences and vested interest for now so we can all save Bitcoin from ruining itself. The thing is that Bitcoin being a store of value is not enough because it is designed a a two-edged sword (being a store of value and a fast currency) that can rival those already operating in the global marketplace like PayPal or Visa. We are hoping that come 2018, this big problem can be solved so that the real potential of Bitcoin will finally be unveiled for all to see and experience.
DeepBoost

Activity: 181

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:59:33 AM

You was in real trust with blockchain.info, its your mistake. They are not developers of bitcoin or something, they play the game they want. Did not you know about unconfirmed transactions current problem? Wise people say: "If you want something to be done good, do it yourself". Use Bitcoin Core at least

h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:15:23 AM

It is really weird when you are in emergency and get your money stucked by such a non sense manipulating network operators. Bitcoin was especially made to retain oneself from waiting a longer time for transaction confirmations but everything has changed since 2016. Even after paying higher fee, we still face these issues like we had been facing in using centralized currencies. Bitcoin is no more capable of providing us ease due to network manipulators
tushin4

Activity: 191
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:25:20 AM

I haven't seen any thing that will proof bitcoin as scam.
It is the most trusted crypto currency and it is providing services to the world since 2009. But on the other hand block chain.Info wallet takes quite a big amount of fees for transaction and I think it is not good at all.
usarnameistaken

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:31:51 AM

You can't relate bitcoin directly to blockchain.info owners, you wasn't the only one who was fuckup with these huge fees. I moved to a different wallet as well.
blueteam09

Activity: 664
Merit: 100

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:38:39 AM

2 weeks ago i send 400$, pay normal fee which blockchain ask for, said 1hr confirmation time. It is now 2 weeks later, bitcoin only worth 260$ out of 400 sent, 0 confirmations. Christmas already pass, all my plans ruined.

180000k unconf since 2 weeks, never looking to improve. All the people who paid below 110sat/byte getting ripped off and without any access to their money for months.

All i can do is watch money trapped while bitcoin price going to shit each day, if i had send a big ammount like 20k, i would've lost 10000 USD over these last 2 weeks. Sent at 18700, no conf till 14.2.

And I expect this thread to be deleted since all of ya are in cahoots praising this piece of shit of a currency and getting others to invest in your POS so that you can get out on a massive profit.

Bitcoin scam, bitcoin ripoff, bitcoin rippers, blockchain scammers, blockchain thiefs, blockchain ripper POS.
You may be upset by having to wait for your bitcoin in blockchain trading blocks. This often happens because the transaction costs are so low that your transaction is not being processed.

BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:54:01 AM

you claim to be "using" bitcoin since 2011 but in the past 7 years you do not yet own a bitcoin wallet and you are instead using a third party service, in the most vulnerable way possible ie a web wallet!

and also you still haven't figured out after 7 years how fees work, and are blaming that third party for the issue!

Bitcoin is scam, I've been using bitcoin since 2011.

congratulations, you just called yourself a long term scammer!

There is a FOMO brewing...
chuckblocker (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:00:33 AM

you claim to be "using" bitcoin since 2011 but in the past 7 years you do not yet own a bitcoin wallet and you are instead using a third party service, in the most vulnerable way possible ie a web wallet!

and also you still haven't figured out after 7 years how fees work, and are blaming that third party for the issue!

Bitcoin is scam, I've been using bitcoin since 2011.

congratulations, you just called yourself a long term scammer!

Yes, i and many others should not have been using this shit for all these years so that people today pay 17000 per unit thinking they'll be worth millions. Now you all being scammed.

Just venting here dudes, btc massively pissing me off for the whole month. 101-110   
2084 unconf with my fee left to go then i can be on my merry fkn way

obv blockchain.info wallet is the problem, they should not be suggesting a normal fee and say take 1hr then u get fkd when the network swamps after u send ur normal fee tx. Bad luck to get clogged up after i send, bad luck all around. Can delete thread was just a vent.
Rinaze

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:03:17 AM

I wished Bitcoin has a short term contingency plan when the blockchain is this congested and a result the transaction fees skyrocket as well. There's nothing anybody can do until LN is ready for now. That's at least another half year of transaction being slow, lost and expensive.

Herlina

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 06:32:06 AM

The user or service should be able to anticipate pending transaction issues by using a larger transaction fee so I think this is the fault of the blockchain.info service and also you are relying too much on third-party services

freightjoe

Activity: 238
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:59:03 AM

Not really surprising. I have been saying this for many months - any smaller investors will find that when the shit hits the fan they will in practice be unable to cash out in time....
kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:22:47 AM

the problem would be you for not knowing that bitcoin is scamming you since 2011. by the way why are you using third-party wallet?. you should use hardware wallet that you can see in bitcoin website or those desktop wallet that are lighter.
chuckblocker (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:24:52 AM

have always been using multibit but had to change when the fee became a problem, you can't set your own fee in multibit and default max became way too low. So i switched to blockchain cause they had that app, was never an issue before december. Oh well. Nothing to do but wait.
effocpenn

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:25:06 AM

Improving it is not for the bitcoin holders to do. It is for the developer community along with the miners
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: