Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:57:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE] BitHub – Digital Asset Exchange [New York]  (Read 631 times)
BitHubHQ (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 12:05:52 AM

Hello Dev what new options and tools for trading will be available on your new BitHub exchange with which bonuses you will attract new traders to your exchange so now there are so many new exchanges then you should have what chips to attract users.

There're a lot of features that we're working on. EMA, SMA, Parabolic SAR, MACD, Stoch RSI + various notification tools (i.e. RSI goes below 30, etc.) We need funds to be able to get more resources to implement it all.

There are also a few long-long-term ambitious ideas from our founder, but I wouldn't want to talk about them yet, since they're at the concept stage now and aren't part of a roadmap.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
minigwar

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:21:10 AM

Roadmap? Team? Devs? Blog? There's nothing on the main website... 20% non-variable dividends, every-month, in perpetuity? Hmmmm
enzo32ferrari

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:57:43 AM

New York is probably the state with the strictest financial regulatory framework especially with virtual currency. How do you plan to overcome this?
ArthurBitHunter

Activity: 379
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:53:32 AM

And where you can see the address of the headquarters in New York ? Many of the participants of the forum asking you for information but you don't give a ... Who are the developers ? photo ?
BitHubHQ (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 07:51:53 PM

New York is probably the state with the strictest financial regulatory framework especially with virtual currency. How do you plan to overcome this?

We had a conversation with Enzo on Facebook. Essentially, we're going to apply for a Money Transmitter and Bit Licenses in New York.

And where you can see the address of the headquarters in New York ? Many of the participants of the forum asking you for information but you don't give a ... Who are the developers ? photo ?

This is the most popular question. We're currently working with our lawyers to get our profiles published. We'll have to postpone the ICO.
DBerendey

Activity: 74
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:00:39 PM

Cool website, but that's all what you have.. not listed on icorating.. no team names list.. good bye.
BeBlockTech

Activity: 304
Merit: 15

0xF8D135631a3dE808D86cA1CB1a5D4ecd9c2a0921

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:52:23 PM

I don't mean to be an a*s but;

-The fact that you come here with a project without sharing your team members
-The fact that the name on the website is not the same as the name of your project
-The fact that you are not clear about with whom you are working: Banks, VC or whatever
-The fact that you've built your website 5 days ago (Jan 03)
 And as last;
-The fact that you only paid for 3 months SSL certificate while it's less expensive to take it for one year or more...

https://imgur.com/a/BtoeS

All this together makes me really believe that your project is just another scam. We are not stupid over here you know. A newbie account that comes and tries to sell us fake promises is really not going to work. You registered 1 month before your announcement and you are expecting from us that we give you our hard earned money?

So my question is very simple: Would you put your own money into such a project? I don't think so.

I don't know who you are, but it's people like you who are giving crypto such a reputation, and the only thing I can think about when I come across such projects is that the founders of it belong in a cell. Have some self-respect dude.

BitHubHQ (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 03:42:55 AM
Last edit: January 09, 2018, 11:26:45 PM by BitHubHQ

I don't mean to be an a*s but;

-The fact that the name on the website is not the same as the name of your project
-The fact that you are not clear about with whom you are working: Banks, VC or whatever
 And as last;
-The fact that you only paid for 3 months SSL certificate while it's less expensive to take it for one year or more...

https://imgur.com/a/BtoeS

All this together makes me really believe that your project is just another scam. We are not stupid over here you know. A newbie account that comes and tries to sell us fake promises is really not going to work. You registered 1 month before your announcement and you are expecting from us that we give you our hard earned money?

So my question is very simple: Would you put your own money into such a project? I don't think so.

I don't know who you are, but it's people like you who are giving crypto such a reputation, and the only thing I can think about when I come across such projects is that the founders of it belong in a cell. Have some self-respect dude.

Let me go one by one.

We have a security token. Current regulations are pretty unclear as for the personal liabilities. We are working with our lawyers to get this one properly figured.

BitHubHQ means BitHub Headquarter. Adding HQ suffix is a common technique in the startup world. Example: https://slackhq.com/, https://highrisehq.com/

Please, re-read the thread. We are not working with Banks. We are also not working with VCs. We have our own team with engineers working at banks in the past.

This is obviously wrong. The website went live at the end of November. Feel free to check the announcement on our social accounts.

We paid 0 for the SSL certificate. This is called LetsEncrypt. Free certificates sponsored by Google, Mozilla, Cicsco, etc. Feel free to check our website on 4/3/2018. Its certificate will automatically gets renewed for 3 more months. In fact, nobody buys Godaddy, RapidSSL, Comodo, etc. certificates anymore.

Our bitcointalk account was indeed registered one month ago. We had to make an announcement and we registered an account. It's not a crazy science.

As I said, we're currently working with our lawyers to get our team members profiles shared with the community. We're also going to make a few interesting announcements later this/next week.
4theLOVEofCrypto

Activity: 387
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:39:20 AM

Postponed I see according to your twitter.
zyankali89

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:06:18 AM

Unsure about this one.. I´ll follow the announcements
immakingacoin

Activity: 98
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:16:01 PM

Anyone with a Temple Coin Wallet, send me your Address in a PM and I will send you ॐ1,000 TMPC for Free.
http://shaivitetemple.org/Forum/topic/%e0%a5%90-get-your-temple-coin-wallet-%e0%a5%90/

Here is the Coin announcement thread
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2791745.0

ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ

We will be Starting a Cryptocurrency Company in Armenia Soon.

Temple Coin ॐ[TMPC]ॐ is a Scypt Coin, Proof-of-Stake (PoS) of 8% per year. The ICO started on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter, so we already have a Community and are simply presenting that Community to the Bitcoin World. This may very well be the first Coin that is not about itself, but is part of an existing Community, and tied to something larger than itself, and that larger thing it is tied to is not called Bitcoin.

How to Clone Ethereum (we are also Automating this process)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2806271.0

Graphene (like Bitshares or Steemit)
http://shaivitetemple.org/Forum/topic/creating-graphene-blockchains/

HyperLedger (Commercial-Off-The-Shelf (COTS), like Bitshares or Steemit)
http://shaivitetemple.org/Forum/topic/hyperledger-open-source-blockchains-with-uses/

ICO Bounty List (this list is subject to be added to)
http://shaivitetemple.org/Forum/topic/ico-bounty-list/

Create a Shaligram Node- ॐ10,000 TMPC

Create a Shaligram Mining Pool- ॐ25,000 TMPC

Be the first to post in each of the Sales Sections, with Pictures (No Illegal Sales, 1 per person)- ॐ10,000 TMPC each

Be the first to make a Sale in each of the Sales Sections – ॐ15,000 TMPC each

IRC Channel -done

Subreddit – ॐ5,000 TMPC

YouTube Channel with Wallet Download Tutorial – ॐ10,000 TMPC

Temple Coin Logos – ॐ5,000 TMPC each, will accept many, All Logos should contain the Om Symbol or the Eye of Wadjet in some way, one or the other or both. The Tibetan Ah Symbol can also be used in place of Om.

7 TMPC Banknote Logos with Dollar type imagery (1, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 1000) – ॐ15,000 TMPC each if accepted

Temple Coin Faucet – ॐ25,000 TMPC

Dice Game with Temple Coins – ॐ25,000 TMPC

Forum -done

Cryptonote Mining Pool – ॐ25,000 TMPC

Create a Cryptonote for your Home Town or Country – ॐ25,000 TMPC

Ethereum Clone or Fork – ॐ50,000 TMPC

Temple Coin TMPC Point of Sale Wallet with Catalog option – ॐ100,000 TMPC

GetGemz App and Coin Clone – ॐ100,000 TMPC

Bitshares Clone including Cryptofresh, Bitsharestalk & OpenLedger- ॐ100,000 TMPC

Graphene Steemit Type Twitter Clone – ॐ500,000 TMPC

ruthbabe

Activity: 966
Merit: 275

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:15:07 AM
Last edit: January 29, 2018, 11:53:16 AM by ruthbabe

Hi!

Could you tell me who is in your development team? I couldnt find it on your website nor in your whitepaper

Sorry for a late response. Absolutely. Our team is made up of people from such companies as Goldman Sachs, Deutsche Bank and AOL. We also have experience working at a VC backed startups. We'll share profiles as soon as we hit the Soft Cap of the ICO.

Can't find any contract or smart contract on your website. Is there a contract for pre-ICO and contracts that have been posted on GitHub? I presumed there's none as it's not embodied in your website and/or your whitepaper. And I think it's mandatory before the ICO starts there should be a contract for automatic assets transfer that contains a written set of rules for early investors written in the smart-contract.

hotsouper

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:31:40 PM

Ico starts tomorrow, are there any updates as of yet?, i want to invest but you need to add team members and be more transparent.
BitHubHQ (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 03:56:16 AM

hotsouper: please, follow the updates in Telegram/Twitter.
cryptospacemedia

Activity: 68

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:29:07 PM

Just read your whitepaper.

In my opinion, the trading fee is a bit high as you are still starting off( 0.08% to 0.19% ). Don't you think it will turn off traders?
OnzCoin.com
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 06:58:42 PM

Your exchange look very cool. How can we add our coin (ONZ Coin) to BitHub? Thanks

BitHubHQ (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 12:03:53 AM

We've moved to BITHUB.COM.

The decision has been made to skip the ICO and fund the entire project with our own capital.

Our pre-launch campaign is LIVE. We have a referral program with rewards:

• "Secrets of Trading" E-Book
  • Free 1 mBTC
  • One Year of Zero Fee Transactions
  • Access to Premium Trading Tools
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: