Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:10:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AirDrop][ICO]Water 2 The World ICO Airdrop Contest Details  (Read 1454 times)
Blockvisory (OP)

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 03:38:00 AM
Last edit: February 12, 2018, 04:08:58 AM by Blockvisory

Water2TheWorld ICO project:

A world changing ICO with the Biggest Social Impact of any Blockchain solution this year.

Creating better lives for millions of people around the world.

NEW ICO Dates Private Sale  starts on February 15, 2018  through February 28, 2018 with discounts up to 50% off, Whitelist on our ICO Website for our New BONANZA BOUNTY & Airdrop campaign Worth 1.5 MILLION DOLLARS for the first 3,000 subscribers

New Public Sale dates March 1, 2018  - March 31, 2018

Water 2 The world is the first blockchain solution to the worlds water crisis, the project aims to introduce a patent pending Smartmachine that produces up to 80 liters in a 24 hour period of fresh water safe for human consumption using the humidity present in the air around us every day, anywhere in the world. The solar powered units will use the IOTA blockchain protocol to record outputs, predictive maintenance and other atmospheric data that can be trusted. The threats to our planet such as global warming, pollution, famine and water shortages, all can be monitored with blockchain technology with results that are immutable, trusted and without human manipulation.  The monetized of the data will be possible for the ecosystem participants and owners of the smartmachines for sale to scientific research organizations, governments and academic institutions around the world. The team is conducting the ICO to raise funds for the continued research, development with AI capabilities and interoperability blockchain adoption of the units. The project plans to scale up units later in development for use by small cities, military applications and disaster relief.

ICO supply Token amount: 400,000,000 W2TW
Total supply Token amount:1,000,000,000 W2TW

Links:

Website -  https://www.Watertotheworld.io

Accept currency :Ether

Public Sale

ICO start time:2018-March - 1    12:00:00 UTC
ICO end time: 2018- March - 31 23:00:00 UTC
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kamiyama

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:16:40 AM

80 liters in a 24 hour. Is that kind of thing feasible?
Blockvisory (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 06:09:27 AM

Yes and it will get better than that with continued research, improvements and the introduction of AI.
darherdy

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:07:41 PM

Do you have any related parameters for this machine? What is the environment for producing 80 liters of water a day? Where I can find the mainstream media coverage of this technology
Blockvisory (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 07:41:14 AM

You can find this New Technology in a few places, here is a link to a study at MIT

http://news.mit.edu/2017/MOF-device-harvests-fresh-water-from-air-0414

Also you may want to signup to our Whitelist and Airdrop Contest

Water2theWorld Airdrop Campaign Eligibility:

Total Airdrop amount will be set at $50,000 which will be airdropped in Ether and W2TW tokens at the Token Distribution phase of the ICO.
1.   You must visit the Water2theWorld.io and signup to the Whitelist.
2.   You must join the Water2theWorld Telegram Channel.
3.   You must promote the Water2theWorld ICO on all your Social Media Channels.
4.   A referral Link will be sent to you to share on your socials after the Whitelist reaches 3,000 subscribers.

https://watertotheworld.io/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/Airdrop-Campaign-contest.pdf

The Water2 The World SmartMachine will also collect other atmospheric data to help in monitoring the rising concerns with Global warming and Ozone depletion.  Smiley
Blockvisory (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 01:02:05 PM
Last edit: January 02, 2018, 02:40:44 PM by Blockvisory

Join Water2 The World Telegram channel for continuous updates on our ICO  Cheesy

https://t.me/Water2theworldico
genikinotary

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:31:44 PM

I'm very interested in mining this coin. Can I begin now?
thanks for your idea
Blockvisory (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 04:41:48 AM

Thanks for reaching out to Water 2 The World ICO

The new token W2TW will not be mined, we created a dedicated supply and all tokens not sold during the crowdsale will be burned
You can signup for our Airdrop contest and whitelist to receive tokens for supporting our mission

For more information send us and email to: Info@watertotheworld.io

Thanks,

Admin@Watertotheworld.io
blacksky

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:45:03 AM

Pre-Sale starts on December 28, 2018 3 stages of discounts, whitelist for Airdrop campaign for the first 3,000 subscribers

Think you have the wrong date. Don't want to wait for one year!
Blockvisory (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 05:03:51 AM

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Thank you very much, Grin Grin I have visited your site yesterday and update my profile

If there is any other information you may need from our team? Please let me know here in this thread or send us an email to Info@Watertotheworld.io

Thanks Again Grin Grin Grin Grin

Jonathan Lane
Apekool

Activity: 126
Merit: 13

The internet > you

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 05:56:09 AM

Yes and it will get better than that with continued research, improvements and the introduction of AI.

How does AI improve the efficiency/output of a machine that utilizes a standardized production process?

coinmaker652

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:02:00 AM

newbie ICOs, will they really go anywhere? I guess there are too many stupid "investors" out there. Grin
Apekool

The internet > you

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 07:43:19 AM
Last edit: January 23, 2018, 08:00:10 AM by Apekool

newbie ICOs, will they really go anywhere? I guess there are too many stupid "investors" out there. Grin

Same thought, the idea in general is always good, but it's doubtful that someone just pops up with a working technology to do all this.

Nevertheless, the guy who appears in the Youtube video does appear to exist, address and further information is easy to find (even FAA registration seems to check out). For as far that can be verified without having actual contact. Either a near perfect identity theft or just a normal guy.

He seems to believe in it though Smiley

/edit 1: And seems to have put more thinking and less marketing in the white paper than similar projects. In general that's just always the other way around.

Apekool

The internet > you

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 10:00:17 AM
Last edit: January 23, 2018, 10:15:13 AM by Apekool

I'm still going through the white paper, but a question in the mean time;

We propose a new approach taking advantage of natural condensation processes to condense
humidity from the air and capture it as usable, drinkable water.

page 7 https://watertotheworld.io/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/W2TW-White-Paper.pdf

I know that you're current phase is still R&D, but there's an existing problem with the process as described that isn't solved.

During the process of evaporation or distillation of liquid water, the water molecules will go through a phase transition and expand in volume as it becomes a gas. As a gas nothing can be dissolved in the water. Separating the gas molecules of water from the other molecules that were previously dissolved in the liquid water removes all non-water molecules from the equation, effectively "purifying" the water. However would condensation then take place the net result would be distilled water.

It would be pretty ingenious if you get that technique from the article to work efficiently in a machine the size of a suitcase.

However the problem I mentioned is about the end product. Condensation of water vapor in a controlled environment might give you liquid water, but it is not just the water molecules that make drinking water. There has to be an addition of electrolytes and minerals, because in the physiology of the human body there is a strict relation between the osmotic gradient of any taken fluid, the amount of fluid taken, and the chance of surviving that.

This would imply that each machine holds somekind of a module or a cartridge in which those elektrolytes and minerals are stored?

So what happens for example when the machine runs out of electrolyte and mineral additives?

Blockvisory (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 07:55:34 AM

Great point, I will forward this question to the founder, I believe that he is aware of this concern and will test different solutions to this problem during the R&D phase of the project.

Thanks for the inquiry.

Water2theworld team
mgieringer

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:18:23 PM

Hello all, this is the "guy in the video." Yep, I'm a real, normal person, nothing to hide. It's true, the White paper has less marketing talk than most of these offerings because I believe you should pitch what you are sure of, and not marketing hype. So we're working on keeping this real.

Regarding the electrolyte question, yes, those are important for our bodies. Water is not the only source of electrolytes, and the commenter was exactly correct - the end product of our process will be pure water. Our formal research and development effort will determine what, if any, additives may be needed to provide a balance of minerals - in essence, restoring impurities to the water.
angjosh

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:34:45 PM

As an environmentalist from a developing country with acute water shortages/crisis, i hope this project comes to fruition and solve this problem. I wish the team goodluck with the R&D and final product.
mustafa.k786

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:19:12 AM

FACEBOOK BOUNTY 
Bitcointalk username: mustafa.k786
Facebook link :  https://www.facebook.com/kamal.mustafa.90226
Facebook followers:2720
Ethereum address: 0xE5Efae8511b89dDef0bDa9E09E88C2dd4AEc299A

https://www.facebook.com/kamal.mustafa.90226/posts/816530008530544
Blockvisory (OP)