Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:46:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there a portfolio management app?  (Read 125 times)
lestat2k7 (OP)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:02:54 AM

Hi,

Ideally for bittrex but I don't mean just show me my coins, especially it should automatically read when I bought the coins, for how much, how much profit/loss since I bought, total value, etc.

Now the most important features I am looking which I couldn't find yet are:

1. Ability to instantly buy/sell a selection of or all of my coins at the market value or with some small variation for fast processing.

2. Ability to detect big movement of BTC so I can move all my alts into btc manually using the above feature, and back to alts after BTC stopped moving.

3. Ability to create auto buy/sell orders without locking funds, i.e. based on set buy and sell price.

4. Ability to detect coins that are rapidly gaining buy volume or sell volume, etc.

So not really an automated bot but a management tool that can help me manage my portfolio better.

Does this exist? If not I will have to create one, but I would rather not reinvent the wheel if it's already done.

Thanks in advance guys.
lestat2k7 (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:52:28 AM

So none I guess? it's close to impossible to manage more than a few coins for trading for myself.

Any ideas?
BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:04:27 AM

IMHO. There is no app available right now that offers the feature that you are looking for. You will need the most advance AI to do that different task. You are looking for a application that has a combination feature of Gunbot and Blockfolio. If ever this Application exist. Do you think it will be efficient if many people use this app, there will be no pump/dump on crypto just like what happening right now.

But still there is a possibility for this app to exist.
fat buddah

Activity: 330
Merit: 102

Get Ready to Make money.

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:17:59 AM

Try to use blockfolio, i have my portfolio in there, and it counts all the altcoins that you have, and gives you the exact value of US that you have at that moment (counting all your altcoins once per once)

lestat2k7 (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:33:43 AM

Thanks guys but it doesn't need AI at all. The app won't do anything just that it will do things if you want it to do. So if I wanna buy at price X and sell at price Y, or if I say sell all coins to BTC etc. So these are not hard to code at all.

If btc is mooning all alts will be red, and it would be nice to be able to instantly sell all of them and then buy them back when btc stops moving, using the same ratio you had originally and by specifying how many btc to use to buy all of them back. I wanna make it very easy to ride these storms and increase coins.

But I didn't wanna make something that already exist.

I might write one and if it's really good maybe there is a market for this kind of app so people would be willing to buy it. When/If I am done with it, it should really help to manage a massive portfolio.

Blockfolio is nice but if I am not wrong, it's just visual.
Marthala

Activity: 50

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:37:05 AM

cointracking.info

https://www.blockfolio.com

Cointracker
TedMosby

Activity: 1120
Merit: 437

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5274318.0

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 07:07:12 AM

I recommend you to use 2 kind of different app. one app that allow you to trade on your prefered exchange market, and the other one to track your portfolio (profit/loss).
for trading Tab Trader and zTrader might be good for you. and to track your portfolio, you can use Blockfolio.
After you buy some digital assets, you need to input it manually on Blockfolio.
etron

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:35:17 AM

Hi,

Ideally for bittrex but I don't mean just show me my coins, especially it should automatically read when I bought the coins, for how much, how much profit/loss since I bought, total value, etc.

Now the most important features I am looking which I couldn't find yet are:

1. Ability to instantly buy/sell a selection of or all of my coins at the market value or with some small variation for fast processing.

2. Ability to detect big movement of BTC so I can move all my alts into btc manually using the above feature, and back to alts after BTC stopped moving.

3. Ability to create auto buy/sell orders without locking funds, i.e. based on set buy and sell price.

4. Ability to detect coins that are rapidly gaining buy volume or sell volume, etc.

So not really an automated bot but a management tool that can help me manage my portfolio better.

Does this exist? If not I will have to create one, but I would rather not reinvent the wheel if it's already done.

Thanks in advance guys.
try this site www.daneel.io This is a new breakthrough that can efficiently manage your portopolio in investing and cryptocurrencies is never easy in askes, because this is your future smart assistant who can help every day to process all the information related to crypto , because this is the site that will shake the krypto world
jhamz03

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:35:57 AM
Last edit: January 04, 2018, 07:33:45 AM by jhamz03

I recommend the app blockfolio the only app that i use to track my portfolio, it will update you how much you gain profits and how much your loss. And furthermore it gives the exact value of every each altcoin that you have, and  it also does have the ability to set an alarm for your target price.
Nikkolodeon

Activity: 98
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:16:18 AM

Try blockfolio. Blockfolio is very easy to use and it puts all your assets in different sites in one app. I think that's how it works because I  saw my friend using it. He has an investment in poloniex and binance so and blockfolio is the one managing the calculation of his profits and loss.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: