Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 03:37:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin is going to crash?  (Read 388 times)
mrjoy15

Activity: 840
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 09:29:53 AM

Hey mate, just don’t stress this happens all the time in crazy cryptoworld, it should recover. Stop checking your balances and enjoy New Years. Here, I would choose the phrase 'Correction' rather then crash.
stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:42:44 AM

Nowadays, bitcoins is crashing because another hardfork of bitcoin will goes out for campaigns or programs and they unite with other company to make it successful hardfork.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:05:35 AM

Hey guys, I'm not saying that I think bitcoin is going to crash but. This image should be scary to anyone holding BTC.

https://imgur.com/a/JhvEa
there is nothing to be that scared because this is not just the first time bitcoin drops that fast, there are many times that bitcoin dropped before, but eventually bitcoin has risen back again, so i suggest you should be patient in this situation, bitcoin drops is the chance for you to buy with low price so you should take the oppotunity, it may help you have the better chance to get high profit in the future.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: