Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:39:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin transactions fees so high  (Read 148 times)
criptogenious (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 04:15:38 AM

Bitcoin transaction fees have increased in recent weeks, with a general transaction cost of up to $ 20 (£ 15).

Because of the combination of increased transaction numbers and limited transaction versions, the bidoin network can process per second.
Haynes

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:33:42 AM

Bitcoin transaction fees have increased in recent weeks, with a general transaction cost of up to $ 20 (£ 15).

Because of the combination of increased transaction numbers and limited transaction versions, the bidoin network can process per second.
yes it is a natural thing and it must happen. the end of this many people make transactions. to improve excellent service, it is certainly necessary, and the impact of bitcoin fees will increase.
cue

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:40:37 AM

Well, I guess it is normal for the fees.  I think as it goes up, i mean the price of bitcoin goes up, the transaction fees will go up also because most transactions fees are based on percentage.  I think if the bitcoin price will go down, the transaction fees will down go also.  But most of us here as bitcoin holders are hoping that the price of Bitcoin will go up and so we have to bear for the transaction fees as it rises.  Wink

daglordjames

Activity: 550

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:06:12 AM

i think why the fees is so high because the price of the bitcoins are getting higher too and maybe it's normal too.
alisa20172020

Activity: 149

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:09:01 AM

Yesterday I picked up bitcoin at an exchange, and the transaction cost was 15 dollars each time. It's a ghost. It's too high. It hurts my enthusiasm for investment. You know, the exchange is a real profit industry for each transaction. I hope bitcoin can adjust the transaction costs as soon as possible, which is very difficult! Angry
heringasem

Activity: 168
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:10:29 AM

They are extremely high right now, but with my Ledger Nano i had to pay aproximately $15 worth of fees a few hours ago and it went through very fast, it seems tha tthe segwit addreses fees are pretty cheap right now.

Jay taylor

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:17:50 AM

Bitcoin transaction fees are proving to be profitable for so-called bitcoin "miners".
aizadelacruz99

Activity: 295

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:56:38 PM

Bitcoin fees transaction sometimes is  high, because the price value in market  is high. 
bunglor

Activity: 648
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:15:23 PM

Bitcoin fees transaction sometimes is  high, because the price value in market  is high. 

could be due to the higher bitcoin price, but this will make the exchange owners richer with bitcoin, I would be afraid to send bitcoin with high fees. I had to spend up to 300,000 satoshi to turn bitcoin into real money. Sad Sad
laowang666

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:21:54 PM

Yes, I feel this problem is very serious, due to the high fees, many people chose the other money I think it will hinder the development of the currency, other money handling charge is much lower than the currency, so that people will more use
Xiomara

Activity: 101

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:46:28 PM

There's one more companion problem. Sometimes the confirmation of transactions takes more than three days even when users believe that they are setting the correct average commission size.
The market of Bitcoin commissions has definitely disappointed the supporters of cryptocurrency  this can be seen on forums and social networks.
blueteam09

Activity: 664
Merit: 100

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:49:36 PM

Increasingly high bitcoin prices and increasing volume of transactions are the reasons for the rise in fees. If you want your transaction to be processed quickly you need to pay a high fee.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: