Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:45:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins to Watch in 2018  (Read 560 times)
ajmapalo22

Activity: 266
Merit: 122

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:21:12 PM

Ripple and Ethereum is now starting to make a hit before closing of 2017 and I think this two must be part of 2018 watch list I'm sure this will grow even much higher and could lead the crypto currency market it's like a sleeping giant that only wait for the right time to pump and hit the market. Investors are also starting to look deeper in this alts so better put them in our list
pegla

Activity: 119
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:24:56 PM

Watch Ripple for sure, and Ethereum, Siacoin and Ethereum Classic. These will be the future of Altcoins imo.

Why ETC in particular?
S3nk1ng

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:50:41 PM

Do not miss Fast Invest ICO. Already operating FinTech business with more than 8000daily users. Just launched their ico do not miss it!
pegla

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:17:41 PM

Do not miss Fast Invest ICO. Already operating FinTech business with more than 8000daily users. Just launched their ico do not miss it!

Fast invest. With that name, i'm staying far away from this one
GratefulDeadhead

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:24:36 PM

I think that the following all have the potential for huge increases in price:

Established Altcoins
  • Stratis
         Due to launch the first ICOs from their platform in Jan 2018, from a 'multimillion dollar Chinese company'
  • IOTA
         Will continue to rise exponentially as the Internet of Things becomes more prominent

Potential Altcoins
  • Iot Chain (ITC)
         The Chinese IOTA promises to address security within the Internet of Things, and will hit Western consciousness imminently
  • SpectreCoin (XSPEC)
         The next big privacy coin, the first and only coin in history to deliver stealth staking to guarantee absolute anonymity.[/list]
ORiN

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:52:23 PM

NEM
 japanese product offers multi-segment and multi-user contracts on the chain with push notifications;
EOS
 decentralized platform of smart contracts direct competitor Eth;
Waves
the same decentralized platform of smart contracts and its uniqueness is low cost of launching various ico on this platform;
Status
browser an instant messenger and a gateway to a decentralized world. In other words the social network on the blockchain.
Hellobx

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:54:52 PM

I think altcoin is still worth paying attention to, but the current ICO is getting too much in return, so you need to be careful! Sad

Coink Coink

Activity: 140
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:11:58 PM

Quantum Resistant Ledger - QRL

Mark my words, QRL price will see $250 by end of 2018.
qbit rates will increase faster than expected,
just look at the trend of worry:

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=all&q=bitcoin%20quantum%20computer

Already double my money in 2 weeks, and it's only taking off now!

The uniqueness of the project, low price, low supply, the stability
when all altcoins go to the red...

It's definitely my choice for 2018 and beyond. Just my 2 cents!
ritik01

Activity: 54

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:41:15 AM

The future of cryptocurrency is bright and cryptocurrencies are trending all over the world as the internet payments have been accepted by many companies. More investors are interested in investing their money on these cryptocurrencies, and the increased demand of cryptocurrency has increased its prices a lot. cryptocurrency whose price is low  will increase in 2018 of years.
pegla

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:37:24 PM

I think 2018 will be a great year for all altcoins. The biggest part of my portfolio are still ETH and XLM, but i will definitely put some money in XRP, ADA and NEO and let it ride out a year
skarais
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 2139

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 02:21:06 PM

I think 2018 will be a great year for all altcoins. The biggest part of my portfolio are still ETH and XLM, but i will definitely put some money in XRP, ADA and NEO and let it ride out a year

it seems good enough to invest some money in ETH, XLM and NEO because I think altcoin ni has an opportunity to continue to increase next year, even if done in a year seems quite realistic to get a high profit.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
sunno330

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

homt.net

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:35:45 PM

what you think Altcoins to Watch in 2018?

expert opinion please.
Valuable coins are always ahead, even then those who think that many new coins are going forward and their roadmap is better then hope for better. And everyone thinks that next can be good. Some say that the year 2018 is the year of the alt coin

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
coobchuck

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:52:17 PM

Why nobody mention about ADA? In my opinion is best ..
v3liana

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:09:20 PM

i recommend you to invest in xlm ripple and iota. all of them have a project about transactiom of money and both are make fast trasaction that really good for bank and could br future of transaction

Evgeniy007

Activity: 41

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:11:00 PM

With regard to the Alts heard such coins as MANA, QSP, TRIG, ICX, RDN can give X)
If you like centralization and banks Grin you can buy some XRP (ripple) it must give some X)
Grukk

Activity: 24

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:42:41 PM

My coins for 2018 are IOTA, DASH, Monero. Will Also buy some Gamecredits. They already have nice app where you can buy PC games with coins.

Waiting for Substratum beta, it's going to be huge. Its internet 3.0 where you get coins for being a node.

marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:58:38 PM
Last edit: December 31, 2017, 05:16:52 PM by marcbitcoins

expert opinion please.

There will be a great battle of who will be the secondary to bitcoin between Ethereum and Ripple for the year 2018 in which Ripple makes a surprise leap remark but still i believed this will be a temporary as ethereum will not give up the Altcoin leadership flag easily. We should not also forget that bitcoin cash makes a short attempt but who knows it will make another try.
Ascredo

Activity: 224
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:08:09 PM

Bitcoin will be bent closer to the end of 2019, and when you leave eth a limit on the number of coins he will be the main coin by market capitalization.
dirgayeah

Activity: 868
Merit: 103

*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 05:12:55 PM

expert opinion please.

Since Bitcoin always do a hardfork its to difficult for choose your primary altcoin to watch. But I still believe Miota and Ada can made a big touch for $10-$20 on this years.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
FiveReels

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:27:19 PM

In the Coming Year or this year 2018 will be an exciting year to look forward to specially that altcoins and other cryptocurrencies are getting much stronger nd stable. There a lot of Altcoins to watch over that are very much interesting to invest into, but what I have in mind is that it is much better to invest on altcoins that are much readily strong in the market such as Litecoin, waves and so much more. Its better to be safe than regret in the end.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: