Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:29:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 5 Totally Anonymous Cryptocurrencies  (Read 140 times)
croptodic (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:36:15 AM

I found 5 Totally Anonymous Cryptocurrencies. These are

1. Monero (XMR)
2. Zcash (ZEC)
3. Bytecoin (BCN)
4. VERGE (XVG)
5. VERGE (XVG)

If anyone have any opinion please share here.
Alerter

Activity: 80
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:49:41 AM

I would add Dash, it has built-in option for anonymous transactions.
3kpk3

Activity: 896
Merit: 148

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:53:56 AM

If you looking for completely anonymous transactions, DeepOnion does the job better than many coins like Monero, Dash etc since it utilizes the TOR browser to mask transactions instead of depending on the mixing mechanisms by Monero and Dash. The other big advantage that DeepOnion offers is that this is a completely decentralized currency without any form of centralization by the developers. If you think that I am simply shilling this coin, I don't have anything to say to you. The statements that I have stated are facts and you can cross check yourself.

giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:01:51 PM

Out of these the most favourable and profitable till now is xmr and zcash.

Xmr has been around for a while and many aren't aware but when the year started it had a price of just $10 and today it has increased by 40 times. They are even working with ledger and soon we will be able to store xmr on ledger safely.

Zcash has been around for a while i did think it is a scam during their ico but after few months it did seem like a good hold for the future.

Bcn probably has the biggest potential to earn you the maximum profit currently the price is low i would suggest to grab some as soon whales will pump the price and by Q3 2018 I'm sure the price will be $1.

Verge is twice in your list and i don't have much information about it.
junjunsalsalani

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

equitybase: Crypto Real Estate Exchange

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:31:44 PM

1. Monero (XMR)
2. Zcash (ZEC)
3. Bytecoin (BCN)
4. VERGE (XVG)
5. VERGE (XVG)

XSPEC should be added to the #4 its a new coin with advance technology,bettern than XMR search it.

nunzio2012

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

The Future of Crypto Trading | Apollo

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:34:47 PM

The best anonymous for me are XPEC and ONION because they have a great potential for price increase.

Monero and ZCASH are way too expensive now.

▄▄▓▓
                                                                          ░▄▓▓▓▓▓
                                                                          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓
                                                                          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓
                                                               ▄▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▒▒▒░         ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░            ░▒▓▓▓▒░           ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓            ░▒▓▓▓▒░
     ▓▓▓▓▓░        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓       ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓░   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░       ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒       ▒▓▓▓▓    ░▓▓▓▓░ ░▓▓▓▓▓░    ░▓▓▓▓▓░      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓       ░▓▓▓▓▓░    ░▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓░▓▓▓▓░      ▒▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓░ ░▓▓▓▓░       ▓▓▓▓▓      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▒▓▓▓▓       ░▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓░ ░▓▓▓▓      ▒▓▓▓▓    ░▓▓▓▓░ ▒▓▓▓▓        ▓▓▓▓▓      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▒        ▓▓▓▓
 ░▓▓▓▓░░░▒▓▓▓▒     ▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓░  ░▓▓▓▓░       ▓▓▓▓▓      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▒▓▓▓▓░      ░▓▓▓▓
░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░    ▓▓▓▓▓░    ░▓▓▓▓▓░      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▄▓▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓       ░▓▓▓▓▓░    ░▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░   ▒▓▓▓▓░░░░░       ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░       ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
▓▓▓▓░     ░▓▓▓▓▓   ▒▓▓▓▓              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
░░░░       ░░░░░   ░░░░░                 ░▒▓▓▒░░          ▄▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                   ░▒▒▓▓▒░
                                                       ░▒▀▀        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒

█           █
   █       █   █
  ███      █  ███
  ███    ███ ███
  ███    ███ ███
   █  ███ ███  █
   █  ███  █   █
      ███  █
      ███
      ███
       █
       █
coinporch

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:35:57 PM

1. Monero (XMR)
2. Zcash (ZEC)
3. Bytecoin (BCN)
4. VERGE (XVG)
5. VERGE (XVG)

number 4 and number 5 is same ,,  Roll Eyes
try to learn more about Stealthcoin(XST), i think this is good anonymous coin  Wink

coinmgnet

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:37:37 PM

1. Monero (XMR)
2. Zcash (ZEC)
3. Bytecoin (BCN)
4. VERGE (XVG)
5. VERGE (XVG)

You can check out Innova as well. They allow you to cloak the coins and this way the payments become untrackable. But once cloaked, they will stay like this forever. I think it's a great idea.
wisdommember

Activity: 107

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:38:30 PM

you forgot DASH, Zcoin and spectrecoin. my personally favorite is zcoin. verge is more or less a pumping and dumping coin.
APICEMTECH

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:39:47 PM

I wonder why you have not added Zcoin(xzc)in your list of anonymous coins. In my opinion its the best one out there and also comes with master nodes, although it just got pretty expensive. Also I hear Roger Ver has tons of it, so definitely will pump long term.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: