Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:05:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Indian Entrepreneurs Rush to Launch Crypto Companies Following Bitcoin Boom  (Read 90 times)
PlusCoinINK (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 15

PlusCoin [ICO 10 September-10 November]

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:32:37 AM

Despite the government ramping up regulatory measures for bitcoin traders and exchanges, Indian entrepreneurs are rushing to set up companies with bitcoin or cryptocurrency-related words in their names.
"[A] large number of Indian entrepreneurs from Ghaziabad to Kanpur, to Darjeeling, to Jaipur, to Delhi, to Ahmedabad, [and] to Mumbai are rushing to set up companies to cash in on bitcoin."

Do you think there is really a Bitcoin hope in India or this is just another bandwagon?

Source: https://news.bitcoin.com/indian-entrepreneurs-launch-crypto-companies-bitcoin-boom/

Nubitcoinerr

Activity: 332
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:46:47 PM

I thought Bitcoin was illegal in India.
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1500

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:08:23 PM

That's a good thing that Indians are trying to cash out the bitcoin boom. Since the present and previous government miserably failed to bring industries to the country and failed to provide jobs to its citizens, people are trying for different options. I am happy that bitcoin was able to provide them a platform at least. Indian government is not at all happy with the bitcoin thing and they are terming it as the biggest ponzi of all time. Which proves Indian government doesn't have the brain power to understand the concept of bitcoin and crypto currency. I am afraid that Indian government might put a stop on it soon so really unsure about the future of such companies. 

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: