Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:20:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SALE-$20 mln] Budbo 2.0-supply chain management on a LEGAL global CANNABIS  (Read 43353 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
vadimproton

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:37:46 PM

Budbo - Global cannabis blockchain for one source of data for all cannabis industry using BUBO utility token to query it.
Road Town, British Virgin Islands
Nowadays we’re seeing a huge increase in the number of start-ups deciding to launch using the ICO funding mechanism. While this is a positive sign for the vitality of the market in 2018, it has also complicated the process that investors take in assessing which ICOs have greater strengths than others.
We’ve created a list of the 10 most promising ICOs that we are currently listing, based upon a number of metrics such as having pre-existing products and apps, attaining VC funding prior to their token sales and the strengths of their team

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vadimproton

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:39:51 PM

Budbo Tier 2 Token sale ends ahead of schedule - Tier 3 set to continue the trend. Click here to know more- https://medium.com/@budbo/budbo-tier-2-tokensale-ends-ahead-of-schedule-tier-3-set-to-continue-the-trend-e0a9ec65c7ab
Tier 3 is going well Wink
Tier 3 set to continue the trend
filimonov33

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:41:26 PM

Budbo’s public-facing platform is a best-in-class mobile app already actively used by nearly 100,000 mobile users and over 2000 suppliers (dispensaries). Its “Tinder” like functionality, singular in the cannabis industry, is designed to match cannabis users’ with top picks or close matches of cannabis strains and products based on their preferences, and direct them to nearby dispensaries selling those strains and products. Budbo’s backend business intelligence dashboard empowers growers, manufacturers and dispensaries to know precisely which products to grow, market and stock. The platform also provides a delivery tracking service aimed at ensuring full visibility and legal compliance of the cannabis delivery process. Budbo has over 150 vehicles currently being tracked every day.
filimonov33

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:42:22 PM

Okay, Budbo in the popular ranking
filimonov33

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:43:27 PM

I don't vote for this coin because i do not support drugs or something like that. Say no to me

Your position is wrong. What if a person needs medical cannabis? Will you refuse to help him? Until the person touches the problem, he will look at it incorrectly.
I hope in the near future people will start to treat cannabis differently
Correct Thinking! Wink
Now many people perceive cannabis more as a remedy, not a drug

Always appreciated the medical properties of cannabis Wink
filimonov33

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:44:53 PM

Budbo Tier 2 Token sale ends ahead of schedule - Tier 3 set to continue the trend. Click here to know more- https://medium.com/@budbo/budbo-tier-2-tokensale-ends-ahead-of-schedule-tier-3-set-to-continue-the-trend-e0a9ec65c7ab
Tier 3 is going well Wink
Tier 3 set to continue the trend
GO GO Budbo
olehrazin

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:46:39 PM

Cool, another source that appreciated Budbo on its merits Smiley
olehrazin

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:47:17 PM

Budbo’s public-facing platform is a best-in-class mobile app already actively used by nearly 100,000 mobile users and over 2000 suppliers (dispensaries). Its “Tinder” like functionality, singular in the cannabis industry, is designed to match cannabis users’ with top picks or close matches of cannabis strains and products based on their preferences, and direct them to nearby dispensaries selling those strains and products. Budbo’s backend business intelligence dashboard empowers growers, manufacturers and dispensaries to know precisely which products to grow, market and stock. The platform also provides a delivery tracking service aimed at ensuring full visibility and legal compliance of the cannabis delivery process. Budbo has over 150 vehicles currently being tracked every day.
“It’s just like the transition from old flip phones to modern smartphones,” says Rick Burnett, CEO of Budbo, of the switch to blockchain technology. “Blockchain represents the natural evolution of data security and business management. This is the future, and we are making it a reality.”
olehrazin

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:47:55 PM

This Guy is Building the Tinder for Cannabis on Blockchain
https://tech.co/building-tinder-cannabis-blockchain-2017-11
olehrazin

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:48:58 PM

when can i get token to my wallet? I would like to understand how the whole procedure  will take place.

after March 5th, they'll move automatically if you've entered your address.Be patience .All will be good Smiley))
Useful information, I will keep in mind
romangor

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:50:46 PM

“It’s just like the transition from old flip phones to modern smartphones,” says Rick Burnett, CEO of Budbo, of the switch to blockchain technology. “Blockchain represents the natural evolution of data security and business management. This is the future, and we are making it a reality.”
Several influential and innovative leaders in the cannabis and blockchain fields have joined Budbo as advisors, including Randal Crowder, Co-Founder of TEXO Ventures, an investment firm that focuses on tech-enabled companies leveraging blockchain technology, Michael Hodges, Co-Founder of Online Blockchain PLC and a software developer with over 30 years experience, and John David Carrasco, CEO of CannLiv, a producer of cannabis products and a driver of progressive cannabis cryptocurrency solutions, among others.
romangor

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:52:10 PM

Tinder has been revolutionary in the app world. Those who’ve found love through this app swear by its simplicity and user-friendliness. You get on the app and there’s a stack of profiles waiting for you. You spend a couple of seconds on each profile before you “Like” (Yay!) it or “Pass” (Nay…)  it. If the profile has Liked you as well, it’s a match! Easy Cake.

Now, imagine a Tinder for Cannabis.
romangor

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:53:49 PM

when can i get token to my wallet? I would like to understand how the whole procedure  will take place.

after March 5th, they'll move automatically if you've entered your address.Be patience .All will be good Smiley))
I will wait March 5th Wink
bagdanvolkov

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:16:11 PM

Several influential and innovative leaders in the cannabis and blockchain fields have joined Budbo as advisors, including Randal Crowder, Co-Founder of TEXO Ventures, an investment firm that focuses on tech-enabled companies leveraging blockchain technology, Michael Hodges, Co-Founder of Online Blockchain PLC and a software developer with over 30 years experience, and John David Carrasco, CEO of CannLiv, a producer of cannabis products and a driver of progressive cannabis cryptocurrency solutions, among others.
Budbo was founded in November of 2016 with one dream - to provide the highest quality medicine to cannabis patients by chasing the technological horizon. Every decision that we've made as a company was guided by this ethos; from launching a consumer facing mobile application, to providing logistics and tracking to growers, and now the industry-wide blockchain solution. We are grateful to be able to continue to chase the technological horizon on behalf of the cannabis community.
bagdanvolkov

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:33:51 PM

Tinder has been revolutionary in the app world. Those who’ve found love through this app swear by its simplicity and user-friendliness. You get on the app and there’s a stack of profiles waiting for you. You spend a couple of seconds on each profile before you “Like” (Yay!) it or “Pass” (Nay…)  it. If the profile has Liked you as well, it’s a match! Easy Cake.

Budbo, the Tinder for Cannabis
Users, growers, manufacturers, and dispensaries all have a reason to rejoice as marijuana is gradually being legalized in the US. Connoisseurs can now walk into stores, buy their favorite strains and puff away like pros. But there are others who need assistance with choosing from hundreds of muddling names like Blue Dream, Sour Diesel, Gorilla Glue, OG Kush, Sunset Sherbert– that’s where Budbo comes in, connecting users with the right marijuana strains.
bagdanvolkov

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:35:42 PM

Now I know when I get my tokens
yuracryptoman

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:55:31 PM

Budbo, the Tinder for Cannabis
Users, growers, manufacturers, and dispensaries all have a reason to rejoice as marijuana is gradually being legalized in the US. Connoisseurs can now walk into stores, buy their favorite strains and puff away like pros. But there are others who need assistance with choosing from hundreds of muddling names like Blue Dream, Sour Diesel, Gorilla Glue, OG Kush, Sunset Sherbert– that’s where Budbo comes in, connecting users with the right marijuana strains.
What’s even better is that you can choose your marijuana strain according to what you would like it to help you with – relieve pain, get your creative juices flowing, help you sleep, relax your nerves, etc. All you have to do is specify your preferences in the app and you will get a list of strains that match your specifications. Not just that, the app will also let you know about the dispensary closest to your location that sells your strain and give you directions to get there. At present, the app has over 75000 users which it connects to over 2000 dispensaries.
Flex123

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:58:24 PM

Prateek Dimri - Business Analyst
https://www.linkedin.com/in/prateekdimri/

https://i.imgur.com/AnduUQt.jpg

With three years in the blockchain space, I assist with planning and monitoring, strategy, product conceptualization, market research, and predictive analysis.
yuracryptoman

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:12:16 PM

Prateek Dimri - Business Analyst
https://www.linkedin.com/in/prateekdimri/

https://i.imgur.com/AnduUQt.jpg

With three years in the blockchain space, I assist with planning and monitoring, strategy, product conceptualization, market research, and predictive analysis.
Experienced Business Analyst for Budbo!
yuracryptoman

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:13:49 PM

Now I know when I get my tokens
Right Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: