Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:14:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How will u explain bitcoin to a newbie from zero (start)???  (Read 176 times)
Adnan Saleem (OP)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:57:22 AM

I'm a newbie! I want to know what bitcoin is, How bitcoin works and what to do to earn/make bitcoins...
any suggestions please....!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:11:17 AM

Theoretically, bitcoin is a big subject and it's very hard to write down the entire concept of bitcoin here in a single post. So I suggest you to please google this and read articles associated with bitcoin. You will start understanding slowly. Also a lot of videos are available in yourtube which will help you understand the entire matter. I can suggest a few videos to you,

What is bitcoin:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2X9eJF1nLiY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmU28mgihB4

How bitcoin works:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuA3xb-L8r8

What is bitcoin wallet and how it works:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AD-vWx3oA84

I hope these help!

teejaymuna

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 09:17:30 AM

Hey buddie, do you know you can buy some crypto currency called Bitcoin with your money and make some profit, I mean huge profit after a couple of months, depending on what you want? I think that's a good way to introduce Bitcoin to a newbie
Fretcy

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:20:35 AM

I would say that bitcoin is million dollar market where any one will be able to make money from the bitcoin and blockchain technology like getting money out of thin air. It is always an asset and the value of bitcoins keeps on increasing every year due to high demand for bitcoins and every other day new bitcoins user's are entering the bitcoin market. There is only a limited number of 21 million bitcoins available in the crypto market and it takes more than a century to complete the mining process as every three years the level of difficulty of mining increases and after mining all the bitcoins still  the value of bitcoins keeps on shooting due to high demand for the bitcoins, Bitcoin is a decentralized virtual currency can be used as a currency as well as an asset, all the transactions world wide are recorded in the public ledger called the blockchain technology.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Jombitt

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:21:22 AM

I'm a newbie! I want to know what bitcoin is, How bitcoin works and what to do to earn/make bitcoins...

You are already in the right place dude,  bitcoin is a very big to study but you can learn alot here in bitcointalk forum if you will just keep reading some threads here and interact with other member. If you cant see an answer here in forum,  google will be a very big help.  Goodluck!

ParveZ219

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:30:06 AM

Bitcoins are just programs at first which was on github made by satoshi nakamoto...For storing your bitcoins you need a bitcoin wallet...I prefer blockchain or mycelium wallets..and for earning them increase your rank here to at Jr. Member and go for signature campaign or bounty campaigns...or if you can invest thats also goof idea..
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:06:15 AM

i will introduce him to google and this guy called "Andreas Antonopoulos". just search his name, visit his website and if you can visit youtube and watch the things he has to say.

he covers almost all the topics there are about bitcoin and he is knowledgeable enough that you can be sure what he is telling you is  correct. unlike most things you find online which are weird explanation of how bitcoin works!

there is also a good book by the same person called "mastering bitcoin: programming the open blockchain" if you have the time, read it.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
Baimovic

Activity: 1210

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:15:56 AM

about what bitcoin is, how it works and how to get it, I think you can read it in this forum, and that much explained here, you just search and then understand it.
little I explain. bitcoin is the virtual currency that was born in 2009, how it works with block chain system, you can get it can be trading, invest, aktid in bitcointalk, and others

Cryptobuz

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:27:08 PM

Bitcoin is a kind of digital currency that would possibly take over note currency in future.

There is lot of way to earn bitcoin ... if you have good amount of cash than you can invest on bitcoin when the price low once it up you sell it

if you not able to invest on bitcoin than there is few free method but you need  to work hard like signature campaign , bounty campaign etc
rosepetals

Activity: 650

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:54:17 PM

Bitcoin for newbie seems so hard to let them understand but to make it simple ill start from telling them to make some research to be more knowledgable in this crypto business.Its more approaching if i tell them that bitcoins has a high capability to make ones life to change someday.If newbie has money for invesment its better to start from it and to be followed by joining this forum to earn more knowledge and to know how it works  .

wireless1889

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:58:57 PM

Before asking others try to explore bitcoin . Experience it and then if you are concious with something and you didn't know it yet then this is the right time to ask. Best learning comes from experiencing things. Explore and explore until you know all the information and even the little things in bitcoin.
cutecute

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:06:13 PM

I will explain bitcoin to him as a newbie is that by telling them the truth and all the information I know about it. I will tell him that there are different way here to earn money there was a forum or they called it as a posting and joining in a campaign, also the investing, mining and trading so that they have a short knowledge about earning to it.
hatshepsut93
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 2147

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:39:20 PM

You can't really learn about Bitcoin from a short video or an article. I'd suggest you to read this awesome book called Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Technologies which can be downloaded for free. Also there's a very good book by Andreas Antonopoulos - Mastering Bitcoin. You can find even more resources here: https://lopp.net/bitcoin.html

Getting this knowledge is very important in crypto sphere, because it will give you the ability to judge cryptocurrencies by yourself instead of blindly trusting in marketing materials of scam projects.

.BEST.CHANGE..███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:41:53 PM

When ever I explain about bitcoin I would just keep it simple for them,
I would just tell them that bitcoin is a money that could be used or earn in the internet,
It is called  crypto currency .
kevoh

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:45:57 PM

To know what and how Bitcoins works, take a trip to this link by Jameson Lopp . It's one of the best resources out there. The explanation are really broken down into simpler terms and real life analogies used.
zarados

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:01:37 PM

Rather than explaining at length to beginners, I prefer to present it a documentary about bitcoin in which it describes what it is, how it works, and so on. I think that way would be better than having to teach it myself. For the next, then I will answer if there is a question that is not in the documentary about how to send or receive a bitcoin, how to earn bitcoin by sig camp or bounty camp and the others.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: