Bitcoin Forum
August 10, 2024, 08:27:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CTI] COINTRIPS - The Advanced Solution for Real-Estate and Toiurism  (Read 398 times)
elitelongbowman

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:25:58 AM

I am very confident of the success of this project because I really believe in the vision and potential of CTI token.  I will join the token sales in future.
Haha, nice spirits bro. This project will need your spirit to become success.
ninadoge

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 08:27:48 AM

ICO already opened. I bought 150$ ICO yesterday , it's some lags but finally i got some CTIs for myself.
racistyui

Activity: 110

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:28:03 AM

Hello CTI Team,
I have signed up for the token sales via Facebook and your Website. I am very hopeful this will be successful project.

arichikato

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:29:01 AM

Wow. This is the best options for ICO in tourism and real estate sectors. I joined with your project. Go to moon CTI.
lemememe

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:29:18 AM

ICO already opened. I bought 150$ ICO yesterday , it's some lags but finally i got some CTIs for myself.
Nice man, i only got 87$ on this ICO yesterday . Hard to get that much like you, such a lucky man.
gladiusnl

Activity: 223

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:29:52 AM

That's awesome ! Good luck and success for your project.
retardunicorn

Activity: 52

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:32:04 AM

Interesting project. I'll keep this project in my mind
drake05

Activity: 48

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:32:33 AM

Wow. This is the best options for ICO in tourism and real estate sectors. I joined with your project. Go to moon CTI.
Yeah man, they choose a really good business to work with . I gonna be on the moon like others MLM coins soon.
terang93

Activity: 50

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:35:32 AM

I think we better deposit ETH to buy the tokens is much more better than BTC because the price of Bitcoin is dropping slowly and it's totally a wasted if we're using it for buying.
ninadoge

Activity: 43

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 08:38:57 AM

I think we better deposit ETH to buy the tokens is much more better than BTC because the price of Bitcoin is dropping slowly and it's totally a wasted if we're using it for buying.
Yeah , thank for your advice but i already did it from the start Cheesy
ThinkAndGrowRich

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:49:47 AM

Hello I am new to all of this. When should one buy before the price starts to rise ? And when should one sell, is it one that will jump in price and then drop quickly ? How can one know ?
drake05

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:04:27 AM

Hello I am new to all of this. When should one buy before the price starts to rise ? And when should one sell, is it one that will jump in price and then drop quickly ? How can one know ?
Join the community on Facebook to get more informations about this. This project is really good bro.
lemememe

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:07:17 AM

Join the community on Facebook to get more informations about this. This project is really good bro.
You forgot to give him a link bro: https://www.facebook.com/cointrips/?hc_ref=ARTRT_yOWibbvYXVJ4GIdUKVX87FNKxeIfa3Mf0QMiwXS4HBNgTkpkvTQF9yM6V4Kzw&fref=nf .
drake05

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:10:36 AM

You forgot to give him a link bro: https://www.facebook.com/cointrips/?hc_ref=ARTRT_yOWibbvYXVJ4GIdUKVX87FNKxeIfa3Mf0QMiwXS4HBNgTkpkvTQF9yM6V4Kzw&fref=nf .
Sorry , my bad , thank you bro.
terang93

Activity: 50

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:19:15 AM

ICO is start up that could multiples your investment many times . All you have to do is deposit in and buy their tokens , use them for lending and earn profit from that .
ThinkAndGrowRich

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:20:49 AM

I clicked on your name because you wrote an interesting reply to one of my questions and then I saw that you commented here too. I can do all the hard work or I can take shortcuts and find clever minds and follow their advice. Thanks mate Smiley
drake05

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:28:43 AM

I clicked on your name because you wrote an interesting reply to one of my questions and then I saw that you commented here too. I can do all the hard work or I can take shortcuts and find clever minds and follow their advice. Thanks mate Smiley
Just keep working bro, all your hard working will be paid good . Have a good day!
ThinkAndGrowRich

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:51:09 AM

ICO is start up that could multiples your investment many times . All you have to do is deposit in and buy their tokens , use them for lending and earn profit from that .

They are automatically lended and give you profit ?
When is it no longer ICO, if I buy tokens (coins?) from them one year from now it is no longer considered ICO?
It’s like funding a startup except that here they use blockchain technology and they will also obviously have their own currency? The tokens we buy now are these the currency of that project or they use the money from the tokens to make these later ?
tootalltony76

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:58:11 AM

I'm new to this forum too, just randomly i found this ICO, maybe it's my luck too? Cheesy
lemememe

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:02:48 AM

They are automatically lended and give you profit ?
When is it no longer ICO, if I buy tokens (coins?) from them one year from now it is no longer considered ICO?
It’s like funding a startup except that here they use blockchain technology and they will also obviously have their own currency? The tokens we buy now are these the currency of that project or they use the money from the tokens to make these later ?
Yes, you have to use the coin that you bought from ICO to lending . You will receive back up to 48%( according to the plan was giving by development team) on the amount that you're lending and sell the token for profits. They already open for sale right now, you could check on their official website for more information.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: