Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:09:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: This time Mr. John McAfee's Twitter ac hacked... OMG...!  (Read 148 times)
anushkasachith888 (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:51:26 AM

Drama continues. This time Mr. McAfee's ac is hacked by someone and promoted a coin as " coin of the day" on his twitter accounts. What's going on..? This is weird.  Shocked Shocked Shocked

These are his 2 tweetings about the incident.

John McAfee

@officialmcafee
 12h12 hours ago

Urgent:  My account was hacked. Twitter has been notified. The coin of the day tweet was not me. As you all know... I am not doing a coin of the day anymore!!!!

John McAfee

Verified account

@officialmcafee
 7h7 hours ago

Though I am a security expert, I have no control over Twitter's security. I have haters. I am a target. People make fake accounts, fake screenshots, fake claims. I am a target for hackers who lost money and blame me. Please take responsibility for yourselves. Adults only please.

bitcoinblog

Activity: 496
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:56:29 AM

Grin Who is following this guy ?

I was thinking its a Prank , but now i realize he is real. Last time when my friend whatsapp his twitter screenshot .. I was laughing on " Coin of the day "

Daily 10-20 Coins are coming  Cheesy

** FREE SPACE **
modtakels

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:59:04 AM

Good to hear that,Mcafee thinks he is unstopable he should think twice of what he is doing,its unhealthy to the market i hope he learned his lesson.

Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:15:51 AM

you won't believe me but i was expecting this same thing to happen when i first heard he hyped up some altcoin which got pumped hard!

as soon as he started performing as a pump group leader and advertise coins he was bag-holding i was expecting his twitter to either get hacked for real or he mess up something and people lose money so he lies about being hacked. i haven't decided which one this is yet Cheesy

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 11:19:46 AM

It's a serious offense to indulge in hacking business. Thank God Mr John McAfee has denounce it. But he should have known better that some persons would try to ruin his hard earned reputation as a security chief. Few days ago I read some things about him. Anyway he is a celebrity so people must do things to bring him down. Thanks for the news.

HOMT

Powered by,
anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:28:40 AM

you won't believe me but i was expecting this same thing to happen when i first heard he hyped up some altcoin which got pumped hard!

as soon as he started performing as a pump group leader and advertise coins he was bag-holding i was expecting his twitter to either get hacked for real or he mess up something and people lose money so he lies about being hacked. i haven't decided which one this is yet Cheesy

I too got same idea when I saw this msg whether he pretends that his ac is hakced.  Grin but who knows..? better to be vigilant..

deniskiely

Activity: 130

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:35:36 AM

It is unbelievable that one expert in security was hacked, i personally think that he got some trouble with his coin mentioned topic.
RandyMagnum

Activity: 662
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:35:42 AM

How someone could hack twitter account of McAfee if he uses the most security in the universe macafee antivirus  Smiley i think it's attempt to escape responsibility.
muenze

Activity: 224
Merit: 157

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:37:13 AM
Last edit: December 28, 2017, 11:55:20 AM by muenze

I am not sure he really got hacked, maybe just trolling or on the substance.

I disagree he is bad for crypto. He is a celebrity and makes crypto more fun plus gives us more attention, its a good thing.

Also people dont even seem to follow his advice anymore, none of the coins he lately suggested gained anything that could be related to him. He needs to troll harder to get LINDA to be a top10 coin. Its much better than Monero already (half-joking).

It was amazing to be part of Bitcointalk for a little while. Thankyou. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5316241.0
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3962
Merit: 1419

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:43:37 AM

That's hilarious!  Cheesy  Him being the 'cyber security expert' and all.

The more hilarious thing was when he said he wasn't doing the coin of the day anymore.  Lol.  He's like a little kid who
doesn't wanna play no more for being bullied.  Grin

All his coins recommended were scammy P&D's anyway.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
1bitcoinsnet

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:48:08 AM

He's a dinosaur

Still using common names in pw's I hear

Lol

bbcolex

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:52:50 AM

I wonder if this is real or he's just faking it  Grin A cyber security getting hacked , he's the one getting burned by his own tweets. He somehow deserve it , I hate people try to hype and control a coin base on their ideas and share :p
muenze

Activity: 224
Merit: 157

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:57:26 AM

I wonder if this is real or he's just faking it  Grin A cyber security getting hacked , he's the one getting burned by his own tweets. He somehow deserve it , I hate people try to hype and control a coin base on their ideas and share :p

Are you new? like every 2nd post in altcoin speculation/discussion is people praising the coins they bought.... at least mcaffee gives a nice story for the public and makes crypto more entertaining, and gives it more attention. As some wise, wise people once said "there is no bad news". You only have a problem if people dont talk about you anymore.

It was amazing to be part of Bitcointalk for a little while. Thankyou. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5316241.0
1bitcoinsnet

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:16:37 PM

First McAfee is not a cyber security expert, he's a bs virus program and most of the code he didn't write.

Wow, he knows the file structure of an OS and critical file sizes, and he puts known viruses file names into a dictionary to check.

McAfee AV come on, everyone knows NSA created AVG.

The lab is one of their projects, you go into any Homeland Security office and all they use is AVG.

Anyway, McAfee is a nutter had a kidnapping murder thing years back in a 3rd world country. Paid millions to get out, one condition he step down from his company.

Only bigger moron in tech Cuban.

Oh, Gates was a thief he couldn't code worth shit and he stole MS Dos from Q Dos.

He paid millions in 1986 to settle the case before MS did their IPO.

Cuban never wrote a real line of code in his life.
Gates stole his code
McAfee can't code

And you think these clowns know shit
ledaw

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:33:33 PM

I follow him on Twitter and when I saw the first hacked tweet regarding SC, I went to Bittrex to check out the price and it pumped (then dumped) like crazy in about 5 minutes.
This guy is nuts, I would never follow his recommendations but he's fun sometimes.
rizkyfebrian213xx

Activity: 742

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:04:34 PM

wow really ?
I'm not update in twitter this days..
maybe later i will check it

by the way.. he is so awesome , he tweet about some coin.. and that coin will pumped like a 5-10 minutues
but now , hacker use this chance for hack their account and promote their coin
junjunsalsalani

Activity: 183

equitybase: Crypto Real Estate Exchange

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:14:59 PM

I am uninstalling Mcafee and will use Norton antivirus,we shouldnt be supporting this greedy man,i hope he learned his lessons no one is safe from the hackers.

anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:37:25 PM

First McAfee is not a cyber security expert, he's a bs virus program and most of the code he didn't write.

Wow, he knows the file structure of an OS and critical file sizes, and he puts known viruses file names into a dictionary to check.

McAfee AV come on, everyone knows NSA created AVG.

The lab is one of their projects, you go into any Homeland Security office and all they use is AVG.

Anyway, McAfee is a nutter had a kidnapping murder thing years back in a 3rd world country. Paid millions to get out, one condition he step down from his company.

Only bigger moron in tech Cuban.

Oh, Gates was a thief he couldn't code worth shit and he stole MS Dos from Q Dos.

He paid millions in 1986 to settle the case before MS did their IPO.

Cuban never wrote a real line of code in his life.
Gates stole his code
McAfee can't code

And you think these clowns know shit

Really? He got such big  accusation? Any source to check that out .. ?

dragoz11

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:43:08 PM

To be honest I am happy that there is no coin of the day anymore because so many people lost money on this and it damages the entire market as it becomes a speculation game and not analysis.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: