Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:26:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best airdrop 2017  (Read 567 times)
ciacio84 (OP)

Activity: 258
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:03:53 AM

What was the best airdrop 2017? Definitely ethereum blue, then I believe a lot in Bitcoin WHITE that is over ... it seems to me a coin that will succeed in the coming years
triglav

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:15:00 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2159012.0

How about the semux?
aliman00

Activity: 169

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:29:38 PM

Best airdrop for me is deep onion. I started off when it was 0.60$ and now it's just under 6$ Smiley best airdrop ever and there are still plenty to go Smiley Smiley

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:35:00 PM

Best airdrop for me is deep onion. I started off when it was 0.60$ and now it's just under 6$ Smiley best airdrop ever and there are still plenty to go Smiley Smiley
Is there a requirement that I must have minimum 100 deep onions in my wallet to qualify for future airdrop?

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
ciacio84 (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:52:28 PM

I had forgotten about DeepOnion !!!! Great airdrop
desi92

Activity: 210
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:05:58 PM

What was the best airdrop 2017? Definitely ethereum blue, then I believe a lot in Bitcoin WHITE that is over ... it seems to me a coin that will succeed in the coming years

Actually i dont like to join airdrop because of the bad experience.
I think best airdrop that i have joined is pos token.
juanichiloco

Activity: 236
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:22:49 PM

Is there a requirement that I must have minimum 100 deep onions in my wallet to qualify for future airdrop?

Yes, thats correct, see here for details: https://deeponion.org/airdrop.html

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
lokinator

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:26:50 PM

Without question, the best airdrop of 2017 is/was DeepOnion. I couldn't imagine another one that even comes close. And I was in a few this year.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
H1X360

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:30:33 PM

The only thing I hate about deeponion is the stupid community.
So many people who have barely passed school are spamming the forum with 1 sentence questions in order to gather points for the deeppoint airdrops.
The community started out great and then everything went to shit when the huge wave of spammers came to get some free money. They are on their way to fix it tho from what I have heard...
Davido93

Activity: 85

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:35:58 PM

First time i joyned airdrop is DeepOnion,  and i think its one of the best airdrop,  becouse of value of coin. Its not  easy to join in,  but its worth.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untranceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
Davido93

Activity: 85

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:39:30 PM

So many people who have barely passed school are spamming the forum with 1 sentence questions in order to gather points for the deeppoint airdrops.
The community started out great and then everything went to shit when the huge wave of spammers came to get some free money. They are on their way to fix it tho from what I have heard...

Check deeponion forum,  no more dominion task for all deeponion forum members,  it will be just for small group (VIP). DeepPoints its deleted, yes they going to avoid cheap spam and change it in valuable work

▌▌   Anonymous and Untranceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
Prettygirl01315

Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:40:44 PM

This is my list of best airdrop in 2017
1. eBTC - this is the one i earn a lot of eth through holding 2640 ebtc and its worth it
2. BTCRED - same is the eBTC
3. BLUE - same is BTCRED they have compete each other in pumping their prices profit so much eth about it
4. REBL - HODL some of it until 2018
5. BTCM - it gives a run on 1-2 weeks but right now i think they abandon it
6. NEOG - i earn some of it in the earn in hodl in 2 weeks and it worth a while but now their dump it
7. TCASH - expected to pump in 2018 because of the official release of the exchanger

ciacio84 (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:42:00 PM

Actually i dont like to join airdrop because of the bad experience.
I think best airdrop that i have joined is pos token.

It takes a long time to participate in many air drops and not all of them are good, but it's free and so it's worth trying
Prettygirl01315

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:47:55 PM

Check deeponion forum,  no more dominion task for all deeponion forum members,  it will be just for small group (VIP). DeepPoints its deleted, yes they going to avoid cheap spam and change it in valuable work
I've heard so much about deeponion they are everywhere youtube, twitter, facebook and cryptocurrencies forums and that's because of their paying task. But look at price of the coins and its potential its worth holding some of it
Mevz

Activity: 238
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:34:02 PM

All i get in airdrop this 2017 are all shitcoins, so i think there is no best airdrops for me. Unlike you guys you are so lucky but im still hoping with my some tokens like SGR, LGR and also EQL this comming 2018 maybe they will bring me to the moon.
Sir_Justin

Activity: 68

DhrX89dGj4JUtm7ueVanTqnPyewp49xwjA

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:47:56 PM

Deeponion is having a good one right now. Now you don't have any registration date needed, if you register, you can participate with the airdrop. This airdrop will be beter because the airdrop size has been increased. Maybe you can give it a try?

Only thing is that you need 100 onions in your wallet. But you can buy them easily at kucoin and cryptopia! airdrop is tomorrow!

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
ciacio84 (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:55:53 PM

How many deeponions do you get for airdrop ??
likeBTC

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:28:00 PM

Polymath is probably going to be the best airdrop for the next year, not of 2017 because it is going to be on January, but yes, it is going to be worth it, and i am sure that this project will be huge

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PECULIUM First Saving System in CryptoCurrency Driven by Artificial Intelligence  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    PRIVATE SALE ~$2M PLEDGED  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

/ WHITEPAPER / ANN / BOUNTY / TELEGRAM /
chaosfourever

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:45:05 PM

Like many have said it was Deeponion, but the air drops are not done. You can still get in and get air drops even at this price.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
SCAR_8

Activity: 139

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:50:53 PM

Agreed, I bought in around .66-.70 and finally joined the airdrop just this last week and couldn't he happier with the current price (except for planning to buy more before the price jumped) lol

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: