Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:52:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ALTCOINS under $1  (Read 2269 times)
Mzai620

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:55:36 AM

UNIFY and RUPX.
very low max supply.pos.good coins and community.
unify is up 2500 % in a few months(from 0.006 to 0.22)
unify has maximum coins of 19 million.marketcap is near 4 million.
bittrex and cex.io are planning to add this coin soon.
10 $ easy by june 2019.

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:58:34 AM

Don't look for altcoins under 1 usd, but look at coins that actually try to accomplish something. A coin under 1 dollar means nothing.
pentol86

Activity: 851
Merit: 254

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 02:04:35 AM

you can try whalecoin, market on mercatox, the price still under $1, but this coin always moving, so maybe this year will reach more than 2$ maybe

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
shigeo_tokuda69

Activity: 170
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:12:49 AM

i think the good altcoin under $1 is TRX, it has a good prospect in several months, give it try and buy that coin, the price will be pump up, and now the price at $0,22.
xiaoxz

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:08:09 AM

Making money is so easy, just ask on forum and get huge amount of bucks. You must to follow McAfee twitter and buy coin of the day or coin of the week he advice.

What are you talking about mate? Are you serious or not?
I dont think follow mcafee will give us profit. Mcafee is not good to be followed anymore since last time.

lol, He was just joking, but you are right, Mcafee is not good to be followed anymore since last time.
If you want to earn money, you have to do your own research first, even if the person recommended to you is your good friend, so that you can hold it when the price dump.
thecryptillian

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 05:26:31 AM

Making money is so easy, just ask on forum and get huge amount of bucks. You must to follow McAfee twitter and buy coin of the day or coin of the week he advice.

What are you talking about mate? Are you serious or not?
I dont think follow mcafee will give us profit. Mcafee is not good to be followed anymore since last time.

lol, He was just joking, but you are right, Mcafee is not good to be followed anymore since last time.
If you want to earn money, you have to do your own research first, even if the person recommended to you is your good friend, so that you can hold it when the price dump.

I don't think he was joking. It's the kind of following McCrackfee has accumulated.
thecryptillian

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 05:29:57 AM

i think the good altcoin under $1 is TRX, it has a good prospect in several months, give it try and buy that coin, the price will be pump up, and now the price at $0,22.
Actually the price is $0.17 at the moment. It has taken a big plunge in the past few hours

But, It's still a great price to pick up some Tron IMO, especially if you are looking for a long-term investment.

hgmarral

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:31:46 AM

Actually the price is $0.17 at the moment. It has taken a big plunge in the past few hours

But, It's still a great price to pick up some Tron IMO, especially if you are looking for a long-term investment.

Don't you think it is a bit pumped? How long do you think it can last? Do you see it staying a top 10 long term?
thecryptillian

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 05:38:19 AM

Don't you think it is a bit pumped? How long do you think it can last? Do you see it staying a top 10 long term?

No doubt it is being pumped. That's why it got dumped when it hit $0.30

I think $0.17 is the correct price for now.

100% it will be there long-term. This is only the beginning for TRON. I have read a ton of whitepapers, and Tron has the longest roadmap I have ever seen. They can tell us what they will be doing in 2025.

It's a revolutionary platform and it has the potential of capturing the western and Asian markets on an equal scale.
shimbark123

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:45:43 AM

Well, most likely if you wanted to earn more money, Alts under $1 is so good to have and I've read an article saying that alts under a dollar will give you a lot of money. Try to hodl tron, it might give you good profits in the future. Try to hodl for months and you'll get a lot of money.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
linkybit

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

Keep Working

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:48:44 AM

Don't look for the price of the coin, as it doesn't matter if project and team are good. Check project details and team. If the team is working hard for coin development then good profit is there for sure.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
wishman93

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:49:07 AM

Have you looked at TRX? Its still under 1$ and has great potential
btcyoda

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:53:38 AM

Yes, already it is generating huge volumes and with in short period of time the value has increased a lot in the market and I think it will reach more than 1$.
Baronggot

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:56:56 AM

Looks like altcoin decline time is coming now. Fill your bags at thr extreme low and sell at high. Pick some good coins.

Yes and there are still alt coins below 1$ that is in the top 30 like Stellar, Bytecoin, Siacoin, Verge, Bitshares, Dogecoin, and DigiByte. All others are not in even in the radar but are potential to boom in the coming months.

thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:10:03 AM

for me i do buy coin from ICO that has just ended and just introduced to the market. especially bounty have been distributed. many of the coin will drop first before picking up again. then you can buy before the coin start rising again. just yesterday Appcoin was unlocked bounty was distributed and token was listed on binance. after few hours the coin drop to $1.19 but today the coin has risen to $1.54 with great prospect that the coin will still increase after been listed in more exchange
ravedien

Activity: 76

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:13:10 AM

Utrust easily reach a dollar in early ico release, wait for 2-3 months will easily lift the prices more, hoping for the moon
Hui Ling

Activity: 292

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:13:31 AM

altcoin under $1 is XVG and FUEL
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:15:35 AM

If this is true i think etherdelta is taking wrong decision because initially they make themselves to be cheap by giving cheap listing to dev. even scam coin can get approval of being listed on etherdelta. they need to work hard on their listing strategies and make themself a better exchanger like binance. secondly i dont think not accepting new coin again will stop them for being attacked so they need to work on stronger security
Singbatak

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:18:21 AM

Which Altcoins are likely to pump in a month or two, and can give profit in short term? I am new and cant afford losing money.
Right now I find cardano to be the one around the value of $1,it seems growing above and going down with regards to the market. Other than this I believe verge and dogecoin will grow potentially which were at present under the $1 mark.
dustboy

Activity: 1022
Merit: 517

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:39:49 AM

If this is true i think etherdelta is taking wrong decision because initially they make themselves to be cheap by giving cheap listing to dev. even scam coin can get approval of being listed on etherdelta. they need to work hard on their listing strategies and make themself a better exchanger like binance. secondly i dont think not accepting new coin again will stop them for being attacked so they need to work on stronger security

I'm not really sure what you are talking about here, checked few pages back but I cant find any posts discussing about listing coins at etherdelta. Surprisingly you post another thing 5 minutes before your latest post in this thread, seems you post this one on wrong thread.

Altcoins under $1 is always interesting for most traders with low bankroll as it might get pumped and make bigger profit than altcoins with expensive price. My own choice for altcoins under $1 are XLM, XVG and Digibyte. Doge is an alternative as well, it may get pumped unexpectedly like some time ago so it worth to hold doge imo.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: