Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:29:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Effects of a new year on market?  (Read 657 times)
Nowherman

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:44:14 AM

I don't think the New Year holidays will have a negative impact on the crypto currency market.
As shown by Christmas, a minor correction may happen, but the global trend for the growth of quotations remains.
Moreover, most of the crypto-currencies merchants are from South-East Asia - China, Japan and Korea, where Christmas is not celebrated.

Neurogress

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 09:13:33 AM

The effects are positive. We can buy with discounts.
Ceballos

Activity: 621
Merit: 288

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:27:24 AM

Less liquidty and less volume on trading. I guess only bots are now trading on markets and this keeps market in technical ranges.
you can try to scalp and get some profits while other people enjoying christmass

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
sale.kripta

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:30:35 AM

Prices for crypto coins will fall down, many holidays, non-working days all this will certainly affect the prices of crypto coins.
Azzhan

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:08:04 AM

I think there may be a part of China in the new investors withdraw encryption sell tokens, money market, to obtain a certain amount of money, so that could lead to a certain price, because the New Year is very important in China.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
TheAlchemist

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:29:16 AM

This is only my personal opinion, but I think that there will be bitcoin correlation and the growth of some altcoins. Since expectations from the top currency are slightly reduced. People will have more time to pay attention to other altcoins. Even now, we see an increase in the capitalization of altcoins compared with bitcoin.
gikere

Activity: 171
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:43:35 AM

What do you guys think the new year will bring us? Massive price drops or maybe prices going up? Or maybe nothing at all? Please share your expectations with me
Right at the mark, massive price drops for now.
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:49:38 AM

This is only my personal opinion, but I think that there will be bitcoin correlation and the growth of some altcoins. Since expectations from the top currency are slightly reduced. People will have more time to pay attention to other altcoins. Even now, we see an increase in the capitalization of altcoins compared with bitcoin.

New years have a big big effect to cryptoworld if you check the market right now you will see a dump happen to bitcoin this happen because of panic selling this holiday season but other altcoin have grow like ripple that reach a all time high.
In my own opinion this new year bitcoin will surely dump but after holiday season we can expect a pump up again.

heleng05

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:57:42 AM

New years on the market means holiday. Holiday means the market are going to close temporary. The price near holidays getting lower than busy and working time. But like holidays the effect were temporary too. Alot of icos start they sale when the holiday was over.there is not a lot of icos near holiday. Wish after new year there will be many a lot of icos, so we could doing a lot bounty.

I agree with that they may close temporarily and more people are busy in that day and the price make it lower that can make their market have a rest day that's what will happened to our market.

otol55

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:00:45 AM

at the end of the year some altcoin prices including Bitcoin are down.
I do not know when the price of Bitcoin will be normal again.
but in my opinion this is the best time to buy Bitcoin.

wanderloy

Activity: 182

PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:05:21 AM

What do you guys think the new year will bring us? Massive price drops or maybe prices going up? Or maybe nothing at all? Please share your expectations with me

The massive dropping since 2nd week of December is due to people who are choosing to dump their coins in exchange of money because the want to give something special gifts to their loved ones instead of watching their coins grow so this effect is expected to end next week because when the year begins people will now start to invest more into cryptocurency for their future.

Bonus777

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:19:22 AM

As always, before the holidays, many withdraw money (fix profits), to celebrate these same holidays. As we see now, many altcoins have gone into growth. Bitcoin tramples while on the spot. By and large, what kind of scenario the whales will play - it will.

cryptomorphines

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:21:43 AM

Expect the worst,bull runs will come to an end,bears will give us bloodbath,
Cryptao

Activity: 82

The Tao of Crypto

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:24:34 AM

It could go either way really. I don't think anyone expected bitcoin would touch 20k This year. A lot can happen next year.
pegla

Activity: 119
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:28:37 AM

So you guys think that the BTC is going to dump... I hope you are wrong!
Gonna be interesting  Shocked
It kind of already did the past two weeks, it went down and stayed low compared to earlier weeks. Ofcourse, this past week all coins have been going down but Bitcoin was already down before the holidays, so maybe it wasn't the holidays that affected Bitcoin, but something else.

Gonna shoot up like it always does. The lower the correction goes, the bigger his bullrun is.
Six digits EOY 2018 almost guaranteed. Nothing is certain in crypto world, but i would give my left nut that i'm right
wanderloy

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:29:24 AM

at the end of the year some altcoin prices including Bitcoin are down.
I do not know when the price of Bitcoin will be normal again.
but in my opinion this is the best time to buy Bitcoin.

Bitcoin price is normal except December because it's a special holiday season that people tend to dump their coins and buy some special items for their loved ones as gifts. This is normal because people choose to sell their tokens because they think it's time to get profits from their investments few months ago.

wanderloy

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:32:40 AM

It could go either way really. I don't think anyone expected bitcoin would touch 20k This year. A lot can happen next year.

This time I couldn't assume that Bitcoin will stay at the top because there are more better than Bitcoin in the market. Bitcoin dominance is just part of history someday and I think Segwit2x is better than Bitcoin in so many reasons due to some circumstances that Bitcoin cannot handle partly some transaction stress.

wanderloy

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:54:18 AM

Expect the worst,bull runs will come to an end,bears will give us bloodbath,

I don't think there's another bloodbath for Bitcoin and Altcoins in 2018 except in December because 2018 is promising us that it will become the best time for Cryptocurrency enthusiasts and for me it's time for me to invest more and I'm going to keep my money on my stash and some of my Ethereum coins to invest some coins while they're still cheap.

wanderloy

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:01:10 PM

Prices for crypto coins will fall down, many holidays, non-working days all this will certainly affect the prices of crypto coins.

Exactly, Expect price dumps in special holidays like December, nobody is controlling the price because cryptocurrency is decentralized so people choose to sell their coins and turn into money and then buy gifts for their loved ones.
But in january, experts are assuming that everything will be ok and Bitcoin and Altcoins will go back into normal business days.

Fahim

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:14:34 PM

The new year is approaching and the cost of bitcoin is falling more and more. For many, December 31 was a dead line and many are in a hurry to sell bitcoin. This is not bad and not good, this is an absolutely expected situation. I think by mid-January, bitcoin will again show the bull. Here the prices of altcoins are not amenable to such an easy analysis. Part grows, others fall. It is necessary to keep a hand on the pulse.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: