Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:09:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Effects of a new year on market?  (Read 655 times)
Xtra_Coin

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:04:41 AM

During the holidays, the price will be a little less, there will be an opportunity to buy coins. From the second half of January, the price will go up.

The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:17:05 AM

Crypto market is very multinational. Asian players do not care about European and American holidays and vice versa. Trade never stops. Therefore, I think that crypto will not experience any serious shocks.
Agree, the amazing thing about the cryptocurrencies market is it always open 24 hours, and it really makes the market never stop. But I'm sure in the holidays time people will spend less time in trading, they are not going to do many activities. So, I expect the price will consolidate.
ericbrown

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:25:12 AM

New year means holidays and holidays do have little impact on market shares as we can't invest during holidays. which could affect the market considerably as less investment less the rates.
APICEMTECH

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:00:39 PM

Keeping a tab on the past it does not seem that new year has much affect on the total market cap. There might be some coins which will take the plunge or others which might take off for the moon, but overall the total crypto market cap should remain the same.

AVAMONEY

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:06:26 PM

I've been monitoring bitcoin prices since the 29th until today 31 Dec, Bitcoin seems to be starting up slightly to 13k position, the new year's effect does not seem to make people buy Bitcoin. While altcoins like the XRP that had previously risen up to $3, now has fallen again to the number $2. Eth is still stable, Cardano coins are still going up, it seems that this new year many people are trading their cash for ADA Coin. I think the new year is not too much of a big effect to boost coins prices.
GrandBcn

Activity: 275
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:42:59 PM

I think there will be a fall. Since everyone has a vacation and absolutely no time on the stock exchange. New Year's mood is. I do not know who wants to check quotes on stock exchanges, instead of having a good rest and having fun.
G14tz87

Activity: 321

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:52:46 PM

very disturbing in the liquefaction of coin, because the coin is declining for us to melt into real money.
Evgeniy007

Activity: 41

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:18:17 PM

Well shows the practice for the new year activity in the market is subsiding. But if you look at the ALTS, you can see that many coins shoot periodically, that this organic growth or pampus will not be judged, but it's a fact. After the new year, there will likely be a decline in the market by activity and capitalization (profit taking, withdrawal to Fiat for rest insurance) and may have new peaks in mid-January)
Dheo

Activity: 386

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:24:14 PM

During the holidays, the price will be a little less, there will be an opportunity to buy coins. From the second half of January, the price will go up.

Yeah i agree, hollidays is our chance to buy those coins that going down the price during vacation. After vacation for sure many people will also end up their vacation and back to reality again or back to crypto again .
just a man

Activity: 266

Partner of UBER GRAB GOCAR

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:09:27 PM

What do you guys think the new year will bring us? Massive price drops or maybe prices going up? Or maybe nothing at all? Please share your expectations with me
Thanks for asking this question. It's kind of easy to see that new year means that new money will be put into Cryptocurrency.

kingvirtus09

Activity: 826
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 11:20:30 PM

We are glad to see that bitcoin will shook up rapidly in the next few days along with altcoins which I believe they have good project this Q1 and alot of coins will gain more..

Matthewmorris4

Activity: 350

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO | Earn Stable

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:21:29 PM

In this time, i think only a few coins will be pumped, the whales are enjoy their profit already.
Just look at TF 1H and you will see some coins will be lazy on move or even its just going to downtrend

Probably it will keep stay till mid of this month

MIZANUR5033

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:57:40 PM

A new year means holiday and it can effect on everything. We can see that price of almost all things come down at near of holidays and it can effect on online products or its related things too. Many of online coins like bitcoin or ethereum changes their price at regular interval and when it will happen no one can predict. New year can through an effect on it too.

These coins can increase or decrease their price at new year but they maintain their rules only so it can not be happen also. It is very difficult to say anything about it but authority should think about the demand of public and shouldn’t focus on any type of new year. New year is always very special for all the people and we hope that every new year will come with happy things in every people's life.
cryptocue

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:44:36 PM

Probably year of the dog will be the year for most of the alts especially doge,chinese people will surely buy this coin.

Rony24h7

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:08:42 AM

It can effect on everything because a new year means holiday. Almost all things even online products price also come down at a near of holiday. No one can predict online coins like bitcoin,ethereum changing value but they change their price at a regular interval and holiday or new year can through an effect at there also.
They maintain their rules also so that they will not change their price also but it is very possible that they will change their price. Authority should think about the demand of public and shouldn't focus on a new year because no one can predict about future and none of them won't get a loss at the beginning of a new year. We hope that every new year will come with joy and happy thing in every people because new year is always very special for all.
rallyko

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:37:45 AM

I thought that the new year will affect the market more strongly and that the market will be red. But everything went without great corrections and falls. I think that now there will be a wave of new investments in the crypto currency. The market will continue to be green. Grin

anshk

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:10:16 PM

I think there will be a fall. Since everyone has a vacation and absolutely no time on the stock exchange. New Year's mood is. I do not know who wants to check quotes on stock exchanges, instead of having a good rest and having fun.
n1drow

Activity: 70
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:12:07 PM

there are no big falls so far, the market is kinda stable
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: