Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:03:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to sel some GIL but cant post to the alt coin forum  (Read 869 times)
Blazr2 (OP)

Activity: 218
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 08:22:08 AM

Like the title says, i pretty much would like to sell my GIL. If you do not know what GIL is, you probably aren't interested in this anyway, but just as an explanation GIL is a cryptocurrency that was created by Hydroponica as a tribute to Final Fantasy. He gave away some coins in the chat and i had the privilege of mining several early on, before the greater hashes, aka thinner heads prevailed. So i have for sale 1500 GIL. I'd like to get about 1.5 LTC out of them, but i'm open to other offers, in coins such as Bitcoin of course, as well as primecoin, franko, novacoin, or megacoin. i'm also interested in diamond and ybcoin.

thanks, please post in this thread if you are interested. i don't think i am allowed to send private messages just yet.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 03:10:10 PM

Like the title says, i pretty much would like to sell my GIL. If you do not know what GIL is, you probably aren't interested in this anyway, but just as an explanation GIL is a cryptocurrency that was created by Hydroponica as a tribute to Final Fantasy. He gave away some coins in the chat and i had the privilege of mining several early on, before the greater hashes, aka thinner heads prevailed. So i have for sale 1500 GIL. I'd like to get about 1.5 LTC out of them, but i'm open to other offers, in coins such as Bitcoin of course, as well as primecoin, franko, novacoin, or megacoin. i'm also interested in diamond and ybcoin.

thanks, please post in this thread if you are interested. i don't think i am allowed to send private messages just yet.

@Hydroponica

Really?

Anyone with more than two brain cells not fighting each other for survival can see this is you LOL

~BCX~

Lawl... now this is good stuff. Just do a find on page for commas and his post will light up like a Christmas tree...

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
Hydroponica

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

fml

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 03:58:04 PM

@Hydroponica

Really?

Anyone with more than two brain cells not fighting each other for survival can see this is you LOL

~BCX~
What the fuck are you talking about? That's not me, asshole. He posted at 5:20 am my time, I was still fucking sleeping.

I currently have over 180K GIL in my wallet, if you think I'm getting up at 5:30 in the fucking morning, to sell a measly 1500 of it, your on gucking glue Roll Eyes

Hydroponica

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

fml

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 04:07:17 PM

Oh shit, this is the part where you whip out your epeen, and tell me your going to kill GIL now, right?

Blazr2 (OP)

Activity: 218
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 06:31:56 PM

@Hydroponica

Really?

~BCX~

i don't think you thought that one through as well as you thought you did
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 08:25:56 PM

@Hydroponica

Really?

~BCX~

I don't know, the OP's post is too clean to be Hydroponica.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2013, 08:39:11 PM

I don't think it's Hydro but meh. Selling 1500 GIL for 1.5LTC, he can do better.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2013, 08:51:29 PM

I don't think it's Hydro but meh. Selling 1500 GIL for 1.5LTC, he can do better.

After looking at it again and seeing that OP doesn't capitalize "i" several times and that Hydroponica does, even thought the level of mental deficiency appears similar I have to admit maybe it isn't him. But damn Hydroponica's response was awesome. Loved it.

~BCX~
Well yeah I mean if if he were to try and sell some of his GIL, I'm thinking he'd either sell a bit more (1500gil is a small amount) or for a higher price.
Yeah he does that on rare occasions.  Cheesy

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: