Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:44:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: do you think we are kind of chosen one for crypto currency/trading?  (Read 110 times)
ShadyMash (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 298
Merit: 11

https://wesp.io

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 11:50:32 AM

according my knowledge 1% of world population know about what is Bitcoin and what is crypto currency.so we are kind of chosen one for cryptosphere.so we must proud about it.are you agree with me?

Nubitcoinerr

Activity: 332
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:05:02 AM

Crypto currency and trading is only going to get better and better

Exchanges are getting more advanced and comprehensive:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2667209.msg27205541#msg27205541
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:39:25 AM

Yes we must proud we are the first generation that used crypto currency as currency and as investment, we are the chosen one to test the future technology and we are the lucky people who get a lot of advantage and knowledge about crypto currencies, so if in the future crypto currencies become a huge things we are the part of the history

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:53:58 AM

I think more than 1% Smiley but on our country i think its about 0.5% of our populations knew what bitcoin is Smiley , yes i agree to you that we must proud because we are on bitcoin industry ^_^ because of bitcoin i learned a lot of things likes earn money by my self , socialize to other country and other people Cheesy its a lot of fun and enjoyable things i have done because of crypto ^_^<3

At your service
KevenDabid

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:54:17 AM

We're really just the first ones, and more and more people are going to be exposed to the cryptocurrency, and countries are going to accept it slowly.

HasHe

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:46:27 AM

according my knowledge 1% of world population know about what is Bitcoin and what is crypto currency.so we are kind of chosen one for cryptosphere.so we must proud about it.are you agree with me?
Yes.I think that it is one of the greatest blessings of lord to us that he has given the opportunity for us to know about this magnificent technological invention Bitcoin.We are blessed one.It has given us financial freedom and have given a new opportunity of earning which was previously dominated mostly by the rich people and the corporates.No more boring jobs for many people like me  Cool Cool Cool.Getting enough time to spend with our family.Many of us would have had a will to help the needy and the poor but we could not due to lack of money.But now bitcoin has provided us a great opportunity to serve the poor by means of charity.Bitcoin may not eradicate poverty fully from this world but atleast it would transform the lives of many people in to a happy and blessed one.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: