Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:03:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sold 300k Verge in the last couple of days and quit my job  (Read 467 times)
muenze (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 157

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:53:15 AM

Got Verge way before McAffe suggested it.I actually believe in Verge and think its a good coin. However it exploded way too big and fast for there now to be huge further gains. Its good for long term with coming updates, and I still hold some. But I am now looking for other "young" Anoncoins as when I bought verge for $0.006, ones that still have huge potential.

Monero, ZCoin, Spectre are all way too expensive ... How could they x100 now? Change the world and give people more privacy? I think we need to look at coins that are only just starting, around $10m....

While I truly believe Verge, Monero, ZCoin are all good coins, I think its a bit ridiculous that they could go x50 now like smaller coins can.

I did find Linda which seems interesting and I bought a couple already. Its only at $2m
market cap.

Verge is $2bn, Monero is $6bn, Zcoin is $300m, even Spectre is $42m already (21 times of Linda).

Any other cheap anon coins? I did find ZOIN which seems really interesting too as the team seems
to be idealistic and driven and not just in it for a quick buck, and is now at $10m market cap only.
Am I missing some coins? There must be more anon coins that are still cheap and have hard working, idealistic,
fun devs who want to CHANGE THE WORLD for the better?

Please help me out, thanks and good luck to your holdings too! 

It was amazing to be part of Bitcointalk for a little while. Thankyou. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5316241.0
caisa88

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 12:02:19 PM

Check Colx https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/colossuscoinxt/
Today is the last day for the swap, and all unswaped coins will be burnt. Also, it will be soon listed on Crypropia.

Yudhisthir

Activity: 1055
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:05:19 PM

You made the right decision with verge. Though I believe in the coin I think it's already the price to ripe the profit for early investors.
As of Linda, its more like a one man team. It has nothing special to go for.
Rather look for newer coins with concrete road-map.

jko4

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:08:06 PM

Mincoin has low marketcap and probably can go x100, slowly climbing while other coins falling
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/mincoin/
https://tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=MNC_LTC
https://tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=MNC_BTC
ofeefee
Legendary

Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:16:25 PM

It's good that you can quit job with 30K you've made from Verge. I can't do it, but I'm spending almost all my free time trading.

From the big ones, cheap and with potential are Ripple and NEM.

From the small ones, I like XSPEC and Trueflip.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▄▄
▄███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▄
▄██▒▒▒█████████████████▒▒▒██▄
██▒▒████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄▄███▄▄████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀█████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄███████▄████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▀███▀▀▀▀▀████████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▄███████▄███████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▀▀███▀▀▀▀███████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████████▄██████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████▀▀▀█████████▒▒██
▀██▒▒▒█████▄████▄██████▒▒▒██▀
▀███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▀
▀▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
.STRYKZ     THE TOKEN FOR ALL FOOTBALL FANS.
..TOKENISING FANTASY SPORTS▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬....

█████████████▄
██   ▄▄   ██▀██▄
██ ▄█▀▀█▄ ██▒▒▀██▄
██ ▀█▄▄█▀ ██▒▒▒▒▀██
██   ▀▀   █████████
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██               ██
███████████████████
Whitelist
WHITELIST
BOUNTIES

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
█████████████▀▀▀      ██████
████████▀▀▀       ▄    ███████
█████▄         ▄█▀    ████████
████████▄    ▄█▀      ████████
███████████▄█▀       █████████
████████████  ▄     ████████
▀███████████ ███▄  ████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
MEDIUM
FACEBOOK
YOUTUBE
[                      █     █     █
                      ██▄ ▄███▄ ▄██
                       ███████████
                       ███████████
                        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄
                       ████████ ██
                      ▄███████▀ ███
                      ████▄▄▄▄▄ ███
                      ▀███████▀  ██
                      █████▄▄▄▄▄
                      ▀████████▀
                       ▀████▄▄▄▄
                         ▀█████▀
STRYKING
]
mariayaz

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:26:26 PM

That's also my question. I want to buy a potential coin under 0.00xx , which are the anon coins to invest?

✦✦✦✦✦  ☸ SECURE - FAST - FAIR ☸  ✦✦✦✦✦   (https://www.bitgame.com/?trackCode=BITCOINTALK)
Kita Hideyoshi

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:55:41 PM

I also have Verge since this summer but I'm holding long term.

You guys should check out Burst coin. Amazing announcement yesterday with the Dymaxion and so undervalued, imo it could reach top 10 if the Dymaxion is implemented correctly. Also, anon features, check it out.

For more information check this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2654357.0 or the WP.

Have fun.

Kita
poochoorookooy

Activity: 85

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:59:58 PM

Got Verge way before McAffe suggested it.I actually believe in Verge and think its a good coin. However it exploded way too big and fast for there now to be huge further gains. Its good for long term with coming updates, and I still hold some. But I am now looking for other "young" Anoncoins as when I bought verge for $0.006, ones that still have huge potential.

Monero, ZCoin, Spectre are all way too expensive ... How could they x100 now? Change the world and give people more privacy? I think we need to look at coins that are only just starting, around $10m....

While I truly believe Verge, Monero, ZCoin are all good coins, I think its a bit ridiculous that they could go x50 now like smaller coins can.

I did find Linda which seems interesting and I bought a couple already. Its only at $2m
market cap.

Verge is $2bn, Monero is $6bn, Zcoin is $300m, even Spectre is $42m already (21 times of Linda).

Any other cheap anon coins? I did find ZOIN which seems really interesting too as the team seems
to be idealistic and driven and not just in it for a quick buck, and is now at $10m market cap only.
Am I missing some coins? There must be more anon coins that are still cheap and have hard working, idealistic,
fun devs who want to CHANGE THE WORLD for the better?

Please help me out, thanks and good luck to your holdings too! 

Well, I think you hit the jackpot when you were able to sell that much, especially now, so to speak, because altcoins are not really in a good state. Quitting ones job is not an easy decision; it is a great leap of faith, I think. I commend you for that. However, since you have gained a big amount due to your good trades, I think that you have good knowledge and you have good control of movements you should see and follow to make good future trades. Hope your luck continues.
Nebell

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:00:03 PM

Oh for fuck sake, when are my coins going to explode in value? Grin
I'm watching ReddCoin, Ripple, Verge, Monero, IOTA, RaiBlocks going bananas but my coins while gaining about x3 are not where near those coins. And I don't own shit coins (Waves, Shift, Neo, SunContract, Nexus, Radium).

BitcoinZ - community driven, no premine, no dev-tax, developers always welcome
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3086664
https://btcz.rocks/
junjunsalsalani

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

equitybase: Crypto Real Estate Exchange

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:00:19 PM

It's good that you can quit job with 30K you've made from Verge. I can't do it, but I'm spending almost all my free time trading.

XSPEC is a good coin has more potential than any anonymity coin,well man he did quit his job for just having that money maybe in his country thats a very big amount.

StrikerEureka

Activity: 68

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:33:29 PM

Yeah these coins definitely have a high market capitalization and it is not likely to get high returns from these now. If you are looking for a promising and undervalued anon currency then you need to checkout Deeponion: It already has a fully functioning wallet, TOR integration and the DeepVault feature and still many things in development like the DeepSend technology, a notary service for DeepVault or the soon to be released WooCommerce plugin. Devs are amazing, really active and communicative and have already built a strong community. Huge potential in there

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
APICEMTECH

Activity: 308

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:38:01 PM

Its great to know that crypto is being able to provide financial security to so many people but at the same time it scares me when people tell me that they have left their day job to become traders. The wall street traders will eat us alive when they enter these markets.

muncuss

Activity: 706
Merit: 101

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:47:45 PM

Good for you. my bad, my xvg got stolen by idiot exchanger. But how you can say linda is interesting?

yeah NEM , i believe it'll explode

eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 02:00:51 PM

Damn you're lucky that you'd invested before it blew up because of McAffee! I do think it's smart of you to have sold your coins during the sudden price spike.
I don't think this growth is sustainable and we'll see it dropping again soon.

Not to say that Verge is a bad coin or anything, I think it has its place as another competitor to Monero, Zcash, etc.

kanmo

Activity: 458

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:14:23 PM

Wow that's a lot of profit from your investment in verge, its pretty cool, how I wish I had invested in verge in its ICO stage. Concerning your investment you should have hold some proportion of your verge for another price hike.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T
muenze (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 157

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:10:32 PM

Check Colx https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/colossuscoinxt/
Today is the last day for the swap, and all unswaped coins will be burnt. Also, it will be soon listed on Crypropia.

Thankyou so much for this tip! I did see this coin (1+2) have insane gains in coinmarketcap but I didnt check them out because usually I do not buy AFTER the gain. But I had no idea its a privacy coin and with an AMAZING community too (288 contributors in github, https://github.com/ColossusCoinXT/ColossusCoinXT/graphs/contributors ). And if its really better than PIVX this at just $15m market cap could actually go *50 much sooner than Linda and Zoin, plus offer a great value to the crypto community. Lets just hope McAffe dont hear of this and make it *500 way too soon. Thanks so much, I will make sure to send you a large tip once it explodes!

Also thankyou everyone else, still going thru some posts Smiley Very good tips! I love this community!

It was amazing to be part of Bitcointalk for a little while. Thankyou. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5316241.0
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:15:10 PM

Good to hear that mate, i think you are really lucky and was holding such a big bag, as a holder and believer i think verge has paid you well.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
blueguru

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:19:44 PM

Intense Coin ITNS 
phuckit17

Activity: 208

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:20:07 PM
Last edit: January 12, 2018, 10:24:59 PM by phuckit17

just watch what coin(s) get added to Coinbase next year and buy as much as you can, VERGE seems likely..they will 10-20x for sure.
mdayonliner
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:26:46 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2018, 08:23:15 AM by mprep

Really happy for you. What do you think about WaBi. The project is interesting fighting against counterfeiting in China. I am just waiting for the price to drop a little and I hope it does... If anyone can give me a suggestion on what price to buy then I will be greatful.

Thanks

Be happy be at peace. Looking forward to BTC at $1M
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: