Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:28:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Discussed on topics. Posts are increasing but activities not. Why?  (Read 59 times)
amitkumratra (OP)

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:44:16 PM

hi,
We daily discussed on various topics and also write our opinions on particular topic. But i have seen that when we write on topic there is the Posts are increasing daily but on the other hand the Activities are not increasing. Can anybody tell why it should happened.
jimmyjohnjimmy

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:05:33 PM

Because you have to wait.

Your activity only increases every 14 days. It is a great system as it stops people creating so many accounts and just having a huge activity in one day.

Just wait and take your time and your activity will increase.
Nhebu

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:18:01 PM

I will explain it furtherly for you, I am also like that during my newbie days. When I look at the forum rules, I found out that you can posts everytime as long as you are not spamming and relevant to the topic. Post as many as you can but the activity needs a time. Exactly, 14 days is needed just to update your activity. So you need to wait 14 days until your 14 posts will count. You can read in forum rules so that you can acquire something like how your activity counts. Please, ask or tell something in relation with the section. This is altcoin discussion and probably, your topic belongs to beginners and help.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: