Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:42:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you mean when you say Bitcoin is number 1  (Read 4221 times)
jonhsongotti

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:10:45 PM

Bitcoin is the first and most powerful electronic currency in the market. Thanks to btc, the system of altcoins is born and growing as it is today. BTC is very valuable and influential in many areas. Btc can store large amounts of assets regardless of anyone or any bank. It has high security and safety. Fast processing speed ... For me btc is the number one
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
iyan33

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:47:23 PM

We are entering an era of multiple digital currencies, and many of them will survive. Bitcoin is certain to be one of them, but it can't be number one for every factor. Where do you think Bitcoin will stay as number 1

• Store of value
  • Services in addition to simple money transfer
  • Convenience
  • Security
  • Investment/speculation
  • Safe transfer speed
  • Privacy
  • Freedom from globalist control
  • Other

for me bitcoin is number 1 in digital currency, because its very high value, especially in terms of investment, because if we invest in bitcoin our money will be safe and its profit is very high, if if we buy bitcoin at cheap price and we invest its in the runlong, the fortune quite a lot, and many other advantages of it in bitcoin
Erlinda Santiago

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:50:45 PM

We are entering an era of multiple digital currencies, and many of them will survive. Bitcoin is certain to be one of them, but it can't be number one for every factor. Where do you think Bitcoin will stay as number 1

• Store of value
  • Convenience
  • Security
  • Investment/speculation
  • Safe transfer speed
  • Privacy
  • Other
for this is number one because it is the safest easiest and most convinient coin that you can use in crypto world

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Chaelbrin

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:56:49 PM

Bitcoin has a huge preferred standpoint being the pioneer in the space and catching first mover advantage. It is likewise a long ways ahead in acknowledgment to numerous other computerized monetary forms in every one of the regions you featured. I figure it will develop after some time to keep up its position in light of the fact that numerous individuals are associated with the group and this is extremely above everything else what powers it - the number and devotion of the general population included.
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:02:46 PM

When you say that bitcoin is no.1, then it means that bitcoin is top of all the altcoins in the coin market, bitcoin is the leading coin in services , the value price , and numbet 1 in the crypto investment among all othet coins.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
jhayryl

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:05:48 PM

• Store of value
  • Convenience
  • Security
  • Investment/speculation
  • Safe transfer speed
  • Privacy
  • Other

I want to say that this is the number one bitcoin because this is the first crypto that I know this number because it's the first thing to do and the bitcoin's aspiration is that we like to get bounties because bitcoin earns me.
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:13:52 PM

When you say that bitcoin is no.1, then it means that bitcoin is top of all the altcoins in the coin market, bitcoin is the leading coin in services , the value price , and numbet 1 in the crypto investment among all othet coins.

indeed bitcoin is number 1 but the bitcoin also has such a great rival, so bitcoin development is quite difficult. because obstacles to develop the bitcoin is also not easy just need a struggle to be no 1

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Jet Kolet

Activity: 98
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:15:59 PM

I think bitcoin is number 1 because bitcoin has become a pioneer of other coins and has the most expensive price, bitcoin is also the most popular coin and ranked number 1
it is true, bitcoin glory has been recognized by various communities and large countries. Bitcoin is able to provide the best in transactions in the digital world, Bitcoin can provide benefits to all users on condition of being able to utilize well. and I'm proud of bitcoin to be the core of the movement of all altcoin prices.

www.bitcoincrowncoin.com |│The new era of online gaming
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  May 15th  ●
domerosan10

Activity: 192

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:25:59 PM

This question is different, but if I think bitcoin is number 1. Because of the significant advantages of being a pioneer in space and capturing the great advantage of the first mover and From the polarity and the value is also very high.
cryptolk

Activity: 305

ENTRY Cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 01:35:02 PM

As per my opinion I give it first becase below points

Store of value - With limited supply it never down until demand exist.
Convenience
Security

Also I personally like it as my start of crypto currency begun with BTC.

baclinhdam

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:46:05 PM

Some people doesnt know that there are already some coins that overcomed bitcoin in some particular areas, but still it is the father of all cryptocurrencies!
dillpicklechips

Activity: 994
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:08:04 PM

• Store of value
  • Convenience
  • Security
  • Investment/speculation
  • Safe transfer speed
  • Privacy
  • Other
As far as I know bitcoin is the number one cryptocurrency all over the world. All of the things that are mention above is the characteristics of bitcoin but except to Security , Privacy and safer transfer speed. When it comes to security and privacy there are a lot of things to develop and improve because hackers and scammers are everywhere it would be easy for them to do what they want.
Saldom12

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:14:17 PM

Of course bitcoin will always be no 1 and deserve bitcoin to be no 1. Bitcoin pantes no 1, as many people support it and use it in this world. If it has bitcoin, it can make you rich and its profits so great that it deserves bitcoin to be number 1.
total.room

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:23:48 PM

of course bitcoint is no one of his other coins, because bitcoint is a crypto currency, where we enter the trade and the price can be higher then many people around that use bitcoint
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:32:52 PM

Bitcoin started the cryptocurrency industry, its the spearhead of all of this. Bitcoin also is the base of most cryptocurrency where they get their prices from Bitcoin. Bitcoin can retain its number one position because its priced at the highest at the moment and I think that others are still far from that. Bitcoin also offers freedom because its decentralized and is a great way to invest money in.
franzkie345

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:36:04 PM

of course bitcoint is no one of his other coins, because bitcoint is a crypto currency, where we enter the trade and the price can be higher then many people around that use bitcoint

Yes,bitcoin is the number 1 and no one can replace that because bitcoin now is growing up the price continuesly and we have chance to become rich because of bitcoin and i think bitcoin in the future will popular and people use it and people  invest it so that
 Bitcoin is the numbet 1 or all currency even in the fiat money.
soraxas01

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:40:13 PM

Bitcoin number 1 because it is the first crypto for me and it is the most popular despite the prices being volatile.
TanteStefana

Activity: 280

The Future Of Work

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:09:07 PM

Number 1 for me is caused by its popularity and spreading out in masses, so it is most stable and well-known currency

█ ANN THREAD █
﹝Whitepaper﹞
【BLACKBOX OS】
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
enthusia

Activity: 113

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:12:25 PM

In my opinion, bitcoin is the number one as it is the most well-known cryptocurrency. If you'll going to ask certain people or an ordinary person who are off in this industry about cryptocurrency, the only thing that he/she will say is "bitcoin". Believe me or not, here in my country they don't usually knows about other currency, the only idea they have is that bitcoin is the only virtual currency thats existing.
kasurnya

Activity: 152

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:18:58 PM

Yes, of course. Bitcoin will remain number 1 because bitcoin is the first cryptography using the blockchain system, although many coins adopt the blockchain system, bitcoin always excels because most people commonly know the crypto world through bitcoin.
And the value of bitcoin that tends to be expensive will make people always want to know about bitcoin and they will always be curious to have bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: