Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:46:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you mean when you say Bitcoin is number 1  (Read 4221 times)
lissa brak

Activity: 222
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:07:57 PM

Bitcoin is number 1 in terms of Freedom from globalist control. But most of those mentioned, bitcoin is still leading like security and freedom of control because as we can see bitcoin never made any partnerships with governments and companies although we are not pretty sure what happens in the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoLoverz

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:24:01 PM

I think Bitcoin is number one and a currency that affects other currencies. because bitcoin is the most widely used coin in the market especially in altcoin trade. Bitcoin is also a pioneering decentralized coin in the history of cryptocurrency. One thing is also adoption because Bitcoin is widely used anywhere in the world and some central banks accept it as a form of payment or as an investment. And last of course is the market price that makes people want to have it. comparison of bitcoin and local currency, is very significant. for example in my country today, bitcoin prices are now around one hundred million. imagine if we have 1 bitcoin alone, maybe we can already meet our daily needs with 1 bitcoin.
aji567

Activity: 728

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:24:14 PM

In my opinion bitcoin is a very popular first time crypto and high security. So many people are using primarily to invest and also the speed of transactions is also fast. The exchange rate of bitcoin can also be the reference of other digital currencies.
FaitheLeaanAn

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:49:50 PM

I mean that it is a very promising coin when it trades in all markets and rises in price. This is a sign of quality.
fbastage

Activity: 367

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:50:49 PM

Bitcoin is the ancestor of the crypto currency and has the highest capitalization, which allows it to manage the market. When you move bitcoin in any direction, all other crypto-currencies are falling in price.
bedulook

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:56:37 PM

Bitcoin is the popular cryptocurrency which moves other alternative currency when a big news shake it. Bitcoin is the one most cryptocurrencies are modelled on
retnoanjani

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 10:57:29 PM

Can be said that bitcoin will be dominant and become number # 1 for a long time, this is because of the number of users and devs. which continues to develop bitcoin so bitcoin continues to be the first choice compared to the others.
Bintcoin is at the forefront of innovation. Bitcoin has become a breakthrough in the financial world with a decentralized system. The security and transparency of each transaction are the profit earned.

SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:58:45 PM

We all know that bitcoin has always been the pioneer in here, that is the main reason of why most people say that bitcoin is, and will always be the number one in here.
There is nothing weird with this after all

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ninokh

Activity: 178
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:10:37 PM

in my opinion bitcoin number 1 in store value and security. the highest price of all coins and a reference to other coins and bitcoins are also the first digital currency, and the most demand. it may take several years for bitcoin to lead cryptocurrency.

───────          PAND Deflationary Token (One People – One Token)          ───────
───────          Community Owne (https://pand.finance/)
bayu7adi

Activity: 1400
Merit: 544

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 11:13:18 PM

freedom from government control makes us more comfortable and secure in transfers
this is certainly very influential on our freedom in social
I prefer someone's privacy more awake, than our data is used by the government with a goal that we do not necessarily know
but calm, I am not a criminal, I am just looking for freedom and privacy
Olawale16

Activity: 152

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:14:37 PM

I would say that bitcoin is number one in everything that you have mentioned except in privacy and transaction speed. This is something that could be discussed because bitcoin is not so private anymore as is used to be at the begininig and there are some other coins that are in front of it, like Monero. But on every other feature it has so many advantages that at the moment no other coin can't take its place.
ChrishAi28

Activity: 133

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:22:42 PM

Number 1 of store value because its price is the highest among all coins. Number 1 in services about money transfer and easy and fastest way of doing transactions with others that uses bitcoin.

Mikejones64

Activity: 86

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:33:06 PM

We are entering an era of multiple digital currencies, and many of them will survive. Bitcoin is certain to be one of them, but it can't be number one for every factor. Where do you think Bitcoin will stay as number 1

• Store of value
  • Services in addition to simple money transfer
  • Convenience
  • Security
  • Investment/speculation
  • Safe transfer speed
  • Privacy
  • Freedom from globalist control
  • Other

The factor that kept bitcoin as number one cryptocurrency are the store of value, the simple money transfer, the investment speculation and freedom of globalist control. But I think, the safe transfer speed is not included because sometimes it takes time for me to transfer bitcoin. The security is there but I'm not 100% complacent with that. Convenience is also there but since my countries internet speed is not so well, I'm having a hard time doing bitcoin.
kinzey

Activity: 254

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:46:43 PM

We are entering an era of multiple digital currencies, and many of them will survive. Bitcoin is certain to be one of them, but it can't be number one for every factor. Where do you think Bitcoin will stay as number 1

• Store of value
  • Convenience
  • Security
  • Investment/speculation
  • Safe transfer speed
  • Privacy
  • Other

Bitcoin is number one mainly is because it's the first crypto or blockchain based coin i know, correct me if im wrong, so basically it means it's the father of all coins/tokens. If bitcoin isnt made, maybe there wont be a crypto market in the first place. Bitcoin is not a one stop coin but certainly it's in the top.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
tamarindbleu

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:49:34 PM

By that I can understand all those, you have wrote in the list, it is simply the first, but maybe it not means the best Wink
When i say that bitcoin is number one i mean that bitcoin is the grestest cryptocurrency among the rest of crypto and when i say that bitcoin is number 1 i mean that bitcoin is the best coin to hold for long term and bitcoin is the best coin that will pump it's value this year.
miyong

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:55:16 PM
Last edit: May 31, 2018, 10:33:12 AM by miyong

It means that bitcoin is the king of crypto currency. For now,  no crypto currency will be able to replace it and it will remain on top when it comes to price and demand 

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
ghiehhhh101

Activity: 95

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:56:31 PM

Well I think when we say bitcoin as number one mean to me as The most and popular cryptocurrency. And many people are using it.
dimastegar

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

Small Trader

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:59:16 PM

In my eyes Bitcoin is number one because it has so many Holders around the world. but there are things that sometimes Bitcoin can not be in number one. For example in terms of transaction speed, Bitcoin is not the fastest in its class.

██████████████████
            █████  █████  █████  █████
         ███████████████████████████████
       ████  ████████████████████████  ███
      ██████████████████████████████████████
     ██  ████████████████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████     █████  ██
   █████████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ███  █████████████████▌     ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ██████████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  ███████████████      █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ██  ███████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ███████████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  █████████        ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
   ██  █████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
    ██████████████        ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████  █
     ███████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ████████
      ██  ███████████████        ▐█▌ ███  ██
       ███████████████████████████████████
         ████  ████████████████████  ███
            ██████  ████  ████  ██████
                ██████████████████

IDEX
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Start Trading Instantly
  BOUNTY
  Telegram
Bowly88

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:06:42 AM

• Store of value
  • Convenience
  • Security
  • Investment/speculation
  • Safe transfer speed
  • Privacy
  • Other
For my own opinion,Bitcoin is the number 1 in terms of Store of Value,Services in money transfer,Convenience,Security,Investment and etc because all of these things are contained in bitcoin.We all know that bitcoin is most popular when it comes in investment and etc.So people will choose the most popular cryptocurrency so bitcoin become number 1.

Bitcoin became number 1 because of the investors and users. the more users and investors are in the bitcoin community the higher the possibility it will stay still on its ranking. As far as i know, bitcoin was the very first crypto so i think, that is one of the reason why bitcoin is number 1. On the other hand, bitcoin is absolutely number one in store of value and convenience.
samputin

Activity: 1036
Merit: 294

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:59:35 AM

• Store of value
  • Convenience
  • Security
  • Investment/speculation
  • Safe transfer speed
  • Privacy
  • Other
For my own opinion,Bitcoin is the number 1 in terms of Store of Value,Services in money transfer,Convenience,Security,Investment and etc because all of these things are contained in bitcoin.We all know that bitcoin is most popular when it comes in investment and etc.So people will choose the most popular cryptocurrency so bitcoin become number 1.

Bitcoin became number 1 because of the investors and users. the more users and investors are in the bitcoin community the higher the possibility it will stay still on its ranking. As far as i know, bitcoin was the very first crypto so i think, that is one of the reason why bitcoin is number 1. On the other hand, bitcoin is absolutely number one in store of value and convenience.

We can say that bitcoin is number 1 if  it is more important than pesos. If we can use it in our daily life, use it to buy and transact even at the small business here inbour country. But if we will be looking for an investment the bitcoin is really number 1 because itbis the fastest and easiest in making lots of money.

Bitcoin can say that it is really number 1, due to the number of users of it, day by day the investors of it are really getting too high.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: