Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:01:31 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What should i do with NXT?  (Read 529 times)
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:28:33 AM

you should always remember to divide your assests in different investment, and always make sure to only use what you can afford to lose.
ELOCIN

Activity: 276
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:30:31 AM

AS shown in the coin market cap the NXT is yet in the number 36. i suugest you to hold your altcoins for it will rise soon.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
engin978

Activity: 140

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:21:01 AM

keep it till  11k-12k ...
dont panic...
panic is the only reason of looseing money ın trading...
I think max 1-2 weeks time we will see this prizes...
Good luck...and dont put all eggs in same basket....

Mr Batman

Activity: 378

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:33:07 AM

my advice is to sell your NXT because NXT price will go down very much, because NXT price goes up because people just want to get airdrop only, and now airdrop already want to be distributed so the price will go down (according to my prediction)

OrangeII

Activity: 2100
Merit: 503

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:49:38 AM

NXT left a lot of bad things, because its significant decline caused many people to lose. well, holding it up to a better price might be a good thing, but I think it takes a long time. I just hope the price goes back up again.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
ilya_gr

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:59:54 AM

Actually, I do not know anything about NXT. But I bought them at 0.00008000sts, simply because it was down 30% from yesterday, I keep buying when the price drops to 0.00007000sts, and continue to buy when 0.00000065000sts. I think any crypto down more than 40% will come back strong, I have a little anxiety plus a little scared. Because I put all the assets into the NXT.

Pleas give me a advice.

Why did you buy coin, which you don`t know absolutely?It`s a bad strategy
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:07:12 AM

if you have not sold it means you are late, because the price has gone down very far. so my suggestion just save your NXT and hope the airdrop gained from NXT the price will soar, so you can benefit from airdrop NXT.

letecia012

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:51:20 AM

NXT left a lot of bad things, because its significant decline caused many people to lose. well, holding it up to a better price might be a good thing, but I think it takes a long time. I just hope the price goes back up again.
I bought NXt when it was 12400 sats i thought i would still increase  since i bought it 2days before the stamp time but instead of moving up it move slowly going down. i know there are a lot of guys who bought  from 13500-17k sats who was not able to sold we will be a long time investor for nxt then Sad 
Mallampue

Activity: 765
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:07:01 AM

I bought NXt when it was 12400 sats i thought i would still increase  since i bought it 2days before the stamp time but instead of moving up it move slowly going down. i know there are a lot of guys who bought  from 13500-17k sats who was not able to sold we will be a long time investor for nxt then Sad 

many of people are lost a lot of money to buy NXT, the price is going down to 8k now from 32k satoshi.
the reason to buy NXT to get ignis tokens, but I am sure the price is going down too, when the airdrop is distributed.
mugen1980

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:19:06 AM

Actually, I do not know anything about NXT. But I bought them at 0.00008000sts, simply because it was down 30% from yesterday, I keep buying when the price drops to 0.00007000sts, and continue to buy when 0.00000065000sts. I think any crypto down more than 40% will come back strong, I have a little anxiety plus a little scared. Because I put all the assets into the NXT.

Pleas give me a advice.

Currently, almost all cryptocurencies has bee going up.
There is a big reason for the coins which keep declining gradually.

I personally feel NXT is about to finish their role and Ardor and IGNIS would be next generation and replace to NXT.

helloge
Legendary

Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:28:46 AM

you should always remember to divide your assests in different investment, and always make sure to only use what you can afford to lose.

That is the basic rules for me when I joined in this world, and I still keep this rule and the NO.1 rule for me now, I do not invest too much and I will sell some if the price is nice for me, no mater it will be higher or not.

▄▄███▄▄             
            ███████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄    ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ███████████▄▄     ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀█████████████▄▄       
     ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀█████████████▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄ ▀▀████████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
             ▀▀█████▀▀           

.CARDSTACK..............
...The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet.....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..Bringing scalability and usability to....
..dApps for mass market adoption......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..TOKEN EVENT      .GET ON WHITELIST.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---Twitter   ⦁   Telegram   ⦁   Blog   ⦁   Bitcointalk----
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:41:12 AM

The price of NXT drop alot because the price trend up before reached more than 10 times in a few month, and now time to going down trend. Beside that, airdrop NXT to get free Ignis token finished so many trader sell NXT at the same time. Bought only one coin by all money is bad idea, should be minimum 3 different coin to reduce the risk. And other mistake you bought NXT coin when down trend, should wait until down trend finish and then wait for consolidation after that just decide to buy again.

ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:24:03 AM

Take some advice from me. When I started trading on a crypto exchange, no one gave it to me. Then I would be grateful for that.
1. never put all the money in 1 coin. Never.
2. Set the limit how much you are willing to lose. For example, we bought for $ 100. You are ready to lose 40 bucks. So sell the coin for 60 if it has fallen so much. I had coins that fell to zero and I lost everything.
3. Do not invest the money that you need in the real world. Invest only extra money.

I think he can learn from this and he can practice with your advice. we need to spread in many coins but make a limit, for example, you can hold more than 5 coins but under 10 coins so you don't have to get a problem to handle each coin. number 2 is only if you buy the coin in the middle range until the high range of the price so if you can buy at a lower price then it will not be a problem if the price is down too far because you still have the profit if you sell your coins. the most important is on number 3 because we still money to buy something in the real world so don't invest too much your money.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
silenthawk (OP)

Activity: 82
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:41:43 AM

Pleas give me a advice.

Why did you buy coin, which you don`t know absolutely?It`s a bad strategy

My Strategy is buy when any crypto  down more 30%, because i saw very much crypto up again when down more 30%. But maybe i'm wrong with NXT, and now i be retribution. I'll remember this in the long time.
silenthawk (OP)

Activity: 82
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:42:49 AM

if you have not sold it means you are late, because the price has gone down very far. so my suggestion just save your NXT and hope the airdrop gained from NXT the price will soar, so you can benefit from airdrop NXT.

I bought on the Poloniex, and they don't support for this.
TheBitcoinBoy

Activity: 236

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:45:00 AM

Buy NXT now, it's already so much down! can't go much worse!
cherryscarlett

Activity: 238

Power the World for FREE

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:41:29 PM

I think this token may not go back to the price you bought in a short time, so you can choose to sell it for other tokens when it goes up.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: