Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:01:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What should i do with NXT?  (Read 529 times)
silenthawk (OP)

Activity: 82
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:12:23 PM

Actually, I do not know anything about NXT. But I bought them at 0.00008000sts, simply because it was down 30% from yesterday, I keep buying when the price drops to 0.00007000sts, and continue to buy when 0.00000065000sts. I think any crypto down more than 40% will come back strong, I have a little anxiety plus a little scared. Because I put all the assets into the NXT.

Pleas give me a advice.
Aminmon

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:17:54 PM

Since many people buy NXT only to get new ICO tokens, many people sell NXT at the end of the snapshot, and the timing of your purchase is a little bad.

junjunsalsalani

Activity: 183

equitybase: Crypto Real Estate Exchange

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:20:50 PM

You arent the only one who got burned in this IGNIS airdrop i lost 5BTC but ignis would give a better profits,we cant fight bots with our hands few seconds after the drop the price decreases exponentially many fishes lose,lesson of the day dont join airdrops if this risks a lot of your money.

BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:21:59 PM

I think any crypto down more than 40% will come back strong,

first of all there is no general rule that applies to everything. so saying "any crypto" here is wrong! some might and some might not.

secondly it also depends on the previous situation of that altcoin. for example did the altcoin get pumped before this  drop or was it stable before the drop, was it dropping already,....
in case of NXT it was pumped. it started from ~3000 satoshi and got pumped massively to 13000 and now it is coming down from that pump!

in a situation like this, chances of going back up are very small.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
JoinCoins

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:28:56 PM

dump it in next pump
ask
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:30:02 PM

Buy some more to averege down. Then you can sell at first pump as its already undervalued and will rise soon.
just simply keep buying them.
johnywalkerrr

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:30:34 PM

Me personal opinion - sell. If u want to stay within nxt ecosystem - sell for ardor
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:40:31 PM

I think any crypto down more than 40% will come back strong,

first of all there is no general rule that applies to everything. so saying "any crypto" here is wrong! some might and some might not.

secondly it also depends on the previous situation of that altcoin. for example did the altcoin get pumped before this  drop or was it stable before the drop, was it dropping already,....
in case of NXT it was pumped. it started from ~3000 satoshi and got pumped massively to 13000 and now it is coming down from that pump!

in a situation like this, chances of going back up are very small.

Very slim indeed, if a Cryptos price would be down just like this you just need to move on and go on with other cryptos that have a chance to increase in value in the future, and hope for NXT to suddenly burst the pump someday, but for now it will be treated as shit coin, because of the value it does, sad to say if all of OP's money had gone to NXT he needs to forget about it for a while because of slight recovery if the developer of that crypto doesn't do a thing about it.
mdayonliner
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:59:50 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2018, 08:22:19 AM by mprep

In crypto never invest anything that you can not afford. Your timing was really bad. When I am wiring the price is now around 0.00004640Sat. I really hope it goes up for you so that you can recover your loss. If it does not then hold it until you cover your lose. Do not sell the coin for lose.

Although there is a good news and I really hope it happens. Here is a screetshot when I am writing https://prnt.sc/htd2mp

If if follows the Bollinger Bands is should start climbing up any moment but here again in crypto nothing is certain.

I wish you best of luck.

Be happy be at peace. Looking forward to BTC at $1M
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 07:36:37 PM

Actually, I do not know anything about NXT. But I bought them at 0.00008000sts, simply because it was down 30% from yesterday, I keep buying when the price drops to 0.00007000sts, and continue to buy when 0.00000065000sts. I think any crypto down more than 40% will come back strong, I have a little anxiety plus a little scared. Because I put all the assets into the NXT.

Pleas give me a advice.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2646020.0

here was the answer, of mine, from before next dropped from 1.72 to 069 USD

nxt is too expensive and not competitive anymore,

selling

regards

Imfinnabeon

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

Decentralize The $15-Trillion Global Trade Industr

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:06:45 PM

You may have bought the top for now it seems like and that is unfortunate but you are left with two options and those are to hodl and try and sell next massive pump or to sell at a loss. Personally I would say if you are not hard pressed for the money hodl because you know NXT will pump at some point in the future. If you need the money though then probably sell it a loss because it could go a lot lower from here on out.

RamesesLabs

Activity: 133

The Wall Street Bitcoin Exchange

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 08:13:28 PM

Me personal opinion - sell. If u want to stay within nxt ecosystem - sell for ardor

You can't buy Ardor anymore, it has been replaced by Ignis

The Wall Street Bitcoin Exchange by Rameses Labs, LLC
RamesesLabs

Activity: 133

The Wall Street Bitcoin Exchange

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 08:16:46 PM

I've bought and sold NXT for awhile now riding it's climb into the $1.00 territory. I bought some more prior to the recent Ignis fork of the NXT blockchain that gave me 0.5 Ignis for every 1 NXT coin I had. If you owned Ardor during the snapshot you will have to hold it until they replace your Ardor with Ignis in a 1:1 ratio. I personally like the NXT blockchain and will probably hold on to this Ignis I'm getting too. I actually just bought more while it was down 50% because it's been my experience that this coin always rebounds and goes just a little higher in price every time it does rebound from a dip.

The Wall Street Bitcoin Exchange by Rameses Labs, LLC
silenthawk (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:12:23 AM

I've bought and sold NXT for awhile now riding it's climb into the $1.00 territory. I bought some more prior to the recent Ignis fork of the NXT blockchain that gave me 0.5 Ignis for every 1 NXT coin I had. If you owned Ardor during the snapshot you will have to hold it until they replace your Ardor with Ignis in a 1:1 ratio. I personally like the NXT blockchain and will probably hold on to this Ignis I'm getting too. I actually just bought more while it was down 50% because it's been my experience that this coin always rebounds and goes just a little higher in price every time it does rebound from a dip.

i waiting for that, too.
silenthawk (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:15:12 AM

Pleas give me a advice.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2646020.0

here was the answer, of mine, from before next dropped from 1.72 to 069 USD

nxt is too expensive and not competitive anymore,

selling

regards

I have NXT on the Poloniex, so can i receive IGNIS?
Kocret02

Activity: 1176
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:16:14 AM

I think you should hold the nxt coins in the long run and also wait until the price rises to the highest level. because after all nxt coins must have a good future in the next few months.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
KevenDabid

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:52:22 AM

You purchase price may be a little high, and the NXT's team already have two other projects at the same time, may not put most of the energy on the NXT, you want to get ready, is this your investment, you want to decide,

Crown1

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:03:41 AM

If I were you, I will choose to sell and buy other tokens, because you buy time is not so good, this may lead to the money in the following this paragraph of time is no profit.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
colwellis

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:08:12 AM

Don't stress, you're not alone.  Smiley I went to bed (Australia) with it looking stable an hour after block 3636363 having put a fair bit into it and woke up with it bottomed out. I bought a whole bunch more at the new bottom price after seeing it hold out at a floor price and will be calm and patient and sell it when it corrects, which it will.

Look at the big Verge scare from the other day, it has already increased 40% today to get back to normal. Just be patient, enjoy your free Ignis and focus on any other funds that you have available not tied up in NXT to trade with in the meantime.

retampan

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:12:24 AM

Pleas give me a advice.
Listen, if there is a coin that 40% down only on 1 hour, it will not come back to its normal price. People sell it away because they just want to take profit of it, a free coin named IGNIS which will be given on 1st January. You should wait until the price is high and sell it away, this will take 3 months or maybe longer.
Ah, what a bad choice I'm not selling it on 6k satoshis, my NXT is now stuck and I must hold for a little longer.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: