Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 03:33:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Would you recommend this method to earn?  (Read 840 times)
worldtraveller321 (OP)

Activity: 512
Merit: 33

The Quest of the Best Information to the Solution

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 01:17:53 PM

I presently use an exchange service, that has option to hold in Fiat money as well, such as USD

would this method work.

1. put some money into a crypto. e.g. ETHEREAL

2. wait for it to all go up, the rates to go up
3. withdraw all or just the gained earnings and put into Fiat account as holding
4. wait for Ethereum etc to go down again, to fall
5. reinvest and put in from Fiat account again,
6. wait for Cryptos to go back to green again.
7 repeat cycle

would you consider this as a decent way to make earnings in crypto?

worldtraveller
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 3845

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:34:43 PM

You meant Ethereum, right?

Sure, it is a valid method. Sounds simple right? But how are you going to know when to buy and when to sell? If you don't know what you're doing, you're definitely going to have some losses.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
worldtraveller321 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 01:38:56 PM

i some what been doing that, just been looking at the markets, almost by the hour, very closely, in other words putting in lots of time. watching everything
so far seems to be ok. i tried this last 2 weeks at a lower end crypto such as Verge and method did work. prob earned like $500 in a short time.

worldtraveller
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:46:17 PM

I don't why you're calling this a "method" Cheesy That is a basic trading principle right? Buy low, sell high, buy again low, sell higher, repeat. Of course that's how trading should be. Buy, hold, sell. Sounds extremely simple right? Would it work? It will work if you have unlimited time. You see, 3 of 6 steps that you mention involves "wait". That's the problem. When you buy something, it might not go up as you expected, it would rather go down for a long time. In that time, you might get tired holding and sell for a loss only to get that the coin is going up after you're selling.

You need a better knowledge than that to become a profitable trader. You need to know what coin to buy, when to buy, when to sell, when to take stop loss, when to take profit. Trading is much more complicated than that.
worldtraveller321 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 01:49:20 PM

Agreed actually I already knew the answer to that question. as i have been doing trading, i own 25 coins at moment as i am always buying and selling and trading etc.
with careful calculations.
so far it is working and i do it as a learning experience as well
trial and error is key to learn
as i have done some losses, i gotten more gains

only reason i started this forum i just wanted feedback and see if others are just doing the simple method and just focus on one crypto and buy , sell and take out as market moves around

worldtraveller
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 01:54:08 PM

I presently use an exchange service, that has option to hold in Fiat money as well, such as USD

would this method work.

3. withdraw all or just the gained earnings and put into Fiat account as holding
7 repeat cycle

Well, that is the most famous way of making money in the world of crypto. The volatility is advantage for us in the long run and that is what keeping the market very very interesting to play with. The steps you mentioned here is also called as reinvesting or compounding of your profits. The profits which you gain are reinvested when the time is right for it.

This gives you zero loss in future investment because virtually you are not investing your own money, you are juts re-investing the money which you got as part of the profit. :-)

So yeah most of the time this will work surely and you can enjoy the profits but you have to get very patient while working with the complete cycle. You should not be panicked while doing so, you should not get stressed out while doing that. Rest is all your profit!

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

Hosam Mazawi

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:55:45 PM

would this method work.

7 repeat cycle

might work, but you can also split and not cash out everything, better move the money to USDT so you will have fast access to buy back when price drops as in some cases the drop is fast that you wont even be able to transfer funds from bank to exchange
worldtraveller321 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 01:56:39 PM

thanks i am not a panic seller. as when the markets go down a bit, i don't sell out. only loss i do get is from gains made, not what i put it
as seems it always go back up and even higher after a dip

worldtraveller
faithupgrade

Activity: 475
Merit: 253

ARCS - A New World Token

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:22:57 PM

Wonderful.  That's what I am doing now with NEO.  I don't care anymore with NEO/BTC, I trade only with NEO/USDT. My goal is to increase my NEO regardless of my status in NEOBTC.
USDT pairs is more stable than alt pairs in bTC.

would this method work.

7 repeat cycle

▄▄██████▄
    ▄███████████
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀       ▄▄▄
 ▄████
█▀             ████▄
█████               █████▄
█████                 █████
█████               █████
 ▀████
█▄           ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
ARCS
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A   N E W   W O R L D   T O K E N
|     WEBSITE     |     TWITTER     |   TELEGRAM   |     MEDIUM     |  WHITEPAPER  |
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
lelou

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:23:03 PM

This is buy low and sell high. You think this is easy? maybe if you have patience.. Give it a try, it's not easy as it sounds.
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 4111

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:26:33 PM

Basic trading. But, trading in new altcoins might be the better choice. Obviously, only invest in ones which you think may have potential. A lot of the coins being released are shitcoins currently. For example, a few years ago investing in litecoin would of been very profitable, but it all depends on how often you want to trade. If you are looking to trade every week then a lot of the coins won't make much of a leap and you won't be earning a lot unless your investment is big.

You can earn money like this and a lot of people do, but it's a risky business and your effectively gambling with your money and should treat it as such.
ngacengan

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:28:43 PM

would this method work.

7 repeat cycle

I prefer to give directions of the order 4 5 6, we wait for the price of ETH and other coin price down after that we buy and save it again green price again then you will get profit and do it repeatedly anytime price above or you will get stuck in the expensive price.
macchiato

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:35:03 PM

Looks so simple but there's more to it than meets the eye. It is hard to know when is the right time to buy or sell. Traders struggle with patience that they tend to buy or sell at a wrong time.

VitKoyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:10:43 PM

would this method work.
7 repeat cycle
Of course yes, actually this strategy is what most traders do in all kinds of trading (stocks, forex, cryptocurrency) and some people make huge profit from this and also enough to make a living it is called short term trading or day trading. For this strategy to work well you have to have a target price on when you will take your gains/profit and you have to spend a lot of time watching the price chart. But the thing is you cannot always win every trade you make because sometimes we made a mistake like investing in a coin that already drop the price but still continued to fall after we invested, what will happen is you will wait more time for the price to increase again.
coino.org

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:12:04 PM

It seems like buying hight/ selling deep, but withdrawing here is weak point, because you lose your money on exchange fee.
tech72

Activity: 427

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 03:27:47 PM

That's how the actual trading happens. You buy in at lows and then sell at highs! But I would recommend you to first watch the current market trends for that particular coin and watch out for what could be a good price to buy. Recently almost all major coins reached their peak (X2 the earlier value), so just identity a coin which can still grow in short period.

Buying Instagram followers from Zeru.com was a smart move. Real profiles, quick delivery, and an organic boost to my presence. Fantastic service, highly satisfied.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. Bought Instagram followers, and my profile skyrocketed. Genuine engagement, prompt delivery—best investment in my online presence.
Absolutely thrilled with Zeru.com. Purchased Instagram followers, and the results are phenomenal. Authentic growth, reliable service, and exceptional customer support. Highly recommend.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Acquired Instagram followers, and my influence soared. Organic engagement, instant delivery, and excellent customer service. Truly satisfied with the results.
Zeru.com delivered real YouTube subscribers, skyrocketing my channel's success. Trustworthy, efficient, and effective. The best investment for content creators.
Incredible service from Zeru.com. The Instagram likes I purchased were delivered instantly, boosting my online presence. Highly recommended for influencers.
Phenomenal experience with Zeru.com. Bought YouTube views and witnessed instant growth. Authentic engagement, timely delivery, and top-notch customer service. Absolutely satisfied.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Buying Twitter followers from them boosted my online presence. Authenticity, quick delivery, and stellar customer service – a winning combination for social media success.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Facebook likes purchase led to enhanced visibility. Trustworthy, efficient, and a game-changer for anyone aiming to boost social media presence.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Increased my Instagram views instantly. Quality service, quick results, and their team ensures satisfaction. A reliable choice.
Impressed with Zeru.com prompt service and genuine YouTube likes. Increased engagement and visibility have skyrocketed my channel's success. Highly recommend.
Buying Facebook followers from Zeru.com was a game-changer. Authentic profiles, quick delivery, and excellent customer support. Highly recommended for growth. 5/5 Stars rating.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. The TikTok followers I bought were high-quality, instantly elevating my content and giving my profile the attention it deserves.
Zeru.com delivers TikTok likes that matter. Genuine engagement, instant credibility, and a noticeable spike in my video views. An absolute game-changer.
Zeru.com
SocialMediaPanel.com is my trusted partner for social growth. Their SMM Panel, Social Media Panel, delivers authentic social media engagement, boosting my online presence effectively.
susuberuang

Activity: 926

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:45:44 PM

would this method work.

7 repeat cycle

for the method of ETH and ETC I recommend only buy 1 time when the price is very cheap and after the green to exceed 100% then we can take profit and wait until the price back red or drop then we buy again and sell after 100% do it repeatedly .
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 03:45:49 PM

Yeah, this is basic trading 101, but you don't have to put it back in fiat, you can use any altcoin you like.
That's not to say you'll make any money doing this, it can be quite hard to accurately predict whether the price will go up or down.

It might be a good idea to start following some traders on Tradingview, I've seen a couple of people there make accurate predictions on a regular basis.

km4700ruda

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:47:26 PM

You called ethereum as "Ethereal" so no, it wont work for you since it seems that you do not even have a little knowledge about how the fuck are the names of the main cryptos.. came on
MAJICOIN

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:56:36 PM

The policy is old that we will buy bitcoin at the current price and when the price rise we will sell them to earn the profit of rise in the price. From the big perspective we will say that hold the bitcoin use them as a business inventory. You will know the price rise but you think that your money is going to have a high value do not cash your bitcoin use it for investment and ling term holding. Now Bitcoin is used for payments so you can also used it for payment of different deals.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: