Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:46:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Would you recommend this method to earn?  (Read 840 times)
worldtraveller321 (OP)

Activity: 512
Merit: 33

The Quest of the Best Information to the Solution

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 06:19:59 AM

finding hard to use USDT as a Neutral coin as many alt coins wont exchange to it, only the main ones like LTC, or BTC etc

would you guys recommend XRP ripple as a neutral hold?

or would exchanging back and forth to FIAT - usd to secure gains, and then put back in then the numbers go green again?

worldtraveller

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ryanpogi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:28:36 AM

what's the good way to earn it ?? before I'm in the mood. I hope you will send me a link. thanks... Huh Huh
maydna

Activity: 2926
Merit: 556

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:41:11 AM

finding hard to use USDT as a Neutral coin as many alt coins wont exchange to it, only the main ones like LTC, or BTC etc

or would exchanging back and forth to FIAT - usd to secure gains, and then put back in then the numbers go green again?

in my opinion, usdt is a neutral coin and we can use it to buy bitcoin or another altcoin although the option is not much, as long as we can buy bitcoin with usdt, we can buy each altcoin. I don't think that only ripple that will be a neutral hold because I am sure that the other altcoin will have the same things like ripple and I think every altcoin is deserved to be held for a while especially if the price cannot predict like today.
nskendrovic

Activity: 285
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:41:57 PM

What you are saying is called trading and no trading isn't for everyone. As most of the new traders end up losing money. A very small percentage of people are able to successfully trade. You are better off just hodling your coins as you are going to make better returns that way than trading.
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:02:37 PM

Yes, this method to buy low and sell high works. This is how trading works. The only issue is for you to find out when is the low point to buy and high point to sell.
Sakash

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:55:54 PM

Yes, I will recommend it. It is possible to earn money through it. Many think it is easy to earn money through this. But I think there is a need to catch a person. Here you can work independently.
Tigerw

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:22:01 PM

Yes, I will recommend it. It is possible to earn money through it. Many think it is easy to earn money through this. But I think there is a need to catch a person. Here you can work independently.
I think the school is the best way to be more successful, it is to find a good partner, which already knows the science of Table. Thus, you will learn at the same time and earn with a professional.
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:02:30 PM

I presently use an exchange service, that has option to hold in Fiat money as well, such as USD

would this method work.

1. put some money into a crypto. e.g. ETHEREAL

2. wait for it to all go up, the rates to go up
3. withdraw all or just the gained earnings and put into Fiat account as holding
4. wait for Ethereum etc to go down again, to fall
5. reinvest and put in from Fiat account again,
6. wait for Cryptos to go back to green again.
7 repeat cycle

would you consider this as a decent way to make earnings in crypto?

Never studied/know ETHEREAL but any way as long as you are pointing out a coin

I would say that in my short favorate and helpful phrase for the trading way but fisrt you just put buy low and sell high in a form of situation which it made it constructive for people to see who dont know the "buy low and sell high scenario"

Also the answer to you questions is yes why here (same scenario in a business store)

I bought toys to sell it in my shop and the toys I bought was cheap and now I am going to sell it in a hight price (but in a right amount of selling price)
uray

Activity: 1400
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:21:08 AM

I do not exchange with ripple as you really cannot trust what the future of that coin would be and more over it is a centralized coin, what i would do is to convert it to bitcoin and then move to exchanges that you can trade USDT and convert your coins, i am yet to trust USDT because of the lack of transparency from the team, whenever i sell alts i usually store in bitcoin.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:25:51 AM

I do not exchange with ripple as you really cannot trust what the future of that coin would be, what i would do is to convert it to bitcoin and then move to exchanges that you can trade USDT and convert your coins, i am yet to trust USDT because of the lack of transparency from the team, whenever i sell alts i usually store in bitcoin.

that is what majority of investors do and the minority are only bag holders. everyone eventually comes back to either fiat or bitcoin and mostly bitcoin since at the end of the day bitcoin is the only thing that will rise up in the long term because of its real world application and not just having illusions of application like what altcoins do!

Only Bitcoin
mast3rm1nd

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:29:08 AM

it's a good way to make money and it's similar to what I personally do, but here's the trick you are risking a LOT and can lose everything at tny time. just be mindful for this or one solution is to take profit and not invest that profit again, so you got out with some profit at least...

FANCHAIN  (by SportsCastr) [FORBES]  Backed by Former NBA Commissioner  DAVID STERN
ANN Thread Telegram Twitter Whitepaper
NOW LIVE!
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:05:29 PM

Ues I would definitely recommend this kind of method especially if my money is just limited and don’t have that much budget intended for investment in cryptos. It would be an ideal way to earn money and spend the gained earnings to buy another set of coins.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:37:07 AM

Never studied/know ETHEREAL but any way as long as you are pointing out a coin
Probably it was corrected for him while typing, as I am sure he must have been referring to Ethereum. This is thing most traders and larger investors have always been doing and rather than holding long term, they trade against fiat with the whole fluctuations and that is how they make their huge profit which apparently makes it something not new at all. At the end of the day, you are hedging against fiat.

This is the catch for the entire process. If you are capable of identifying a potential coin which will go up in value in near future then you can definitely make enormous amount of money all the days. We cannot predict future accurate so any method to earn through trading always comes with risks. If you are ready to risk then you may get equivalent rewards.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1160

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:42:04 PM

I do not exchange with ripple as you really cannot trust what the future of that coin would be, what i would do is to convert it to bitcoin and then move to exchanges that you can trade USDT and convert your coins, i am yet to trust USDT because of the lack of transparency from the team, whenever i sell alts i usually store in bitcoin.

that is what majority of investors do and the minority are only bag holders. everyone eventually comes back to either fiat or bitcoin and mostly bitcoin since at the end of the day bitcoin is the only thing that will rise up in the long term because of its real world application and not just having illusions of application like what altcoins do!
Yes, looking at the way the market responds generally anyway to the movement of bitcoin, we always get to see a lot of altcoins bending. The main essence most trader trade is basically to increase their position in bitcoin, by trading alts against btc and btc against fiat. It is always an edge a trader would always have over those who are just holding.

Looking at what even happened with the quick bounce from the triangle alone recently, most of the alts that have risen got dumped pretty fast.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:49:07 AM

it's a good way to make money and it's similar to what I personally do, but here's the trick you are risking a LOT and can lose everything at tny time. just be mindful for this or one solution is to take profit and not invest that profit again, so you got out with some profit at least...
Always a good way to make a lot of money in this space. Usually once you are a trader, you will have better option to increase your holding for the long run rather than holding. However, all these requires knowledge and since this is the path the OP want to take, I will advise he ends up doing it with caution and learn first instead of trying to buy low and sell high. That is a mistake a lot of people make until they end up losing more, just because they want to take advantage of the fluctuations. I am holding bitcoins for years when I started that, honestly I do not have any knowledge about how long I may need to hold up. But I did and I am happy for my way of earning.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:21:18 PM

I do not exchange with ripple as you really cannot trust what the future of that coin would be and more over it is a centralized coin, what i would do is to convert it to bitcoin and then move to exchanges that you can trade USDT and convert your coins, i am yet to trust USDT because of the lack of transparency from the team, whenever i sell alts i usually store in bitcoin.
Why on earth will anyone ever want to use ripple as a base for exchanging into fiat when USDT corresponds directly to USD and is one of the most used by most exchanges. What the OP has stated is really not something new and that is more like trading your coin against fiat.

Apparently, it is the only way you can always take advantage of the high level of volatility in the market, it may be Ethereum, bitcoin or any other coin that the exchange permits to trade against fiat.

I guess more people must need some idea about how USDT works and what are advantages of using it against fiats. Until then, making use of this fixed value crypto could not be possible for them. In some sense, USDT is seeming more popular still many people are not aware how it works and what are the advantages of it.
pendekar cinta

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:50:17 PM

If my principle in investing is always to be patient when the exchange rate has decreased although sometimes takes a relatively long time in waiting for prices to rise.I try not to panic in order to anticipate a big loss.

atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 09:26:11 PM

If my principle in investing is always to be patient when the exchange rate has decreased although sometimes takes a relatively long time in waiting for prices to rise.I try not to panic in order to anticipate a big loss.
You must study All situations so that in the future it is possible to minimize not only the lost and any risks that are associated with unforeseen circumstances in the market.
bakkang

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:46:25 PM

I presently use an exchange service, that has option to hold in Fiat money as well, such as USD

would this method work.

1. put some money into a crypto. e.g. ETHEREAL

3. withdraw all or just the gained earnings and put into Fiat account as holding
4. wait for Ethereum etc to go down again, to fall
5. reinvest and put in from Fiat account again,
6. wait for Cryptos to go back to green again.
7 repeat cycle

would you consider this as a decent way to make earnings in crypto?

Yes of course you can get profit because it is just like investment that you can put some money into crypto. Well it only mean that you need so much patience to wait until it fall or increase. I think this way of earnings came from a wise person so do it to earn much profit
marginal

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:07:46 PM

This seems to me as a not bad thing, and of course, if it works for you, than go ahead and do it! Have your profit and thanks for sharing.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: