Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:27:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Trading Site  (Read 1537 times)
crypto1nvest

Activity: 236
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:17:14 PM

You can look on coinmarketcap rating by volume https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/
So top exchange binance, bittrex for trading alt and bitfinex , okex for trade with USD

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TYPEcoin

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:53:57 PM

coinmartketcap is good
binance is good like exchanger
kucoin is also very nice
blockfolio is nice too on android or apple if android then use DELTA is much better because blockfolio on android don't working good Sad
StephenieDuong

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:18:01 PM

You can look on coinmarketcap rating by volume https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/
So top exchange binance, bittrex for trading alt and bitfinex , okex for trade with USD
right, but altcoins at those exchange are all too high and hard to do 5-10x grow. I think kucoin have more gems and the best exchange now.

░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░
          ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░     ░░
        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░      ░░░░
     ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░ ░░░     ░░░
    ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░   ░▓▓▓░  ░░▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░          ░▒░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓░░
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░            ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░▓▓▓░░  ░░  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓░░▒▓░ ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
    ░░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
     ░░▓▓░░ ▓▓░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
   ░░▓░░░▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
 ░░▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
    ░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
  ░░▓▓░░░▒▓▓░░  ░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
 ░▓▓░   ░░░
RushMoon
Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
RoftheN

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:53:08 PM

Currently, Binance and Kucoin are great exchanges for trading with huge volumes. Also they have reduced their Bitcoin withdrawal fees recently so thats a huge plus too. You can also buy Binance tokens(BNB) and reduce your exchange fees by half.
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 04:21:18 PM

For now, the best trading site for me is Binance, next is Bittrex and Poloniex. I also have a trading account at HitBTC and Kucoin. I never store my investments in a single site.

I am planning to invest also in Idex. I am expecting more decentralized exchange site to appear this 2018.
Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:29:43 PM

Binance has been one of my best trading site, a large volume of Cryptos  are traded daily and they are customer  friendly with easy to use trading interface, and they also powerful authentication process to prevent hacking of customers accounts.
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 04:49:21 PM

Bittrex is certainly better than cryptopia, so you can trade with bittrex. But, Bittrex is not accepting new users, another very good exchange is binance which has been the best for the last six months and I am also using it for quite some time.

sarmrakib

Activity: 1292

Vave.com

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:14:50 PM

Hi guys welcome its cryptopia is reliable for trading or bittrex i need a suggestion for trading sites has a good trades

I think Bittrex is better than Cryptopia. Cause I am trading on this popular platform from many days. There was no issue occurred with me.  You can also try Binance, Bitafex exchanges.

PhucS

Activity: 742

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:21:22 PM

Hi guys welcome its cryptopia is reliable for trading or bittrex i need a suggestion for trading sites has a good trades
You should think again, I think Bittrex is better than Cryptopia. In terms of volume and number of users, Bittrex is definitely better. Its security level is also more secure. Besides bittrex, I also recommend you use Poloniex and especially Binance, this is a new exchange appeared in the middle of last year but it is very well appreciated by the community with large transaction volume and transaction fees are quite cheap
fedykog

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:10:22 PM

By right the most popular trading platform in the crypto currency market is Poloniex. There really are serious money circulating, and many exchanges are worth learning from this top site. If we use the language of figures, then the turnover of funds per day on Polonix is over 648 $ million! This says not only that traders show considerable interest to the exchange, but also that it is really possible to earn here, and in a large way
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:00:17 PM

Currently trading at binance.
The more, the merrier.
Due to its popularity live people are trading and not just bots.
It makes it easy to buy and sell.
I dont know much about cryptopia yet since I am just using binance.
Waiting time for my orders to be completed is not idle as long as you knoe what you are doing.
Borisb52

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:26:33 PM

Personally, I prefer these sites: Bittrex, Binance and KuCoin. They all have a large selection of trading pairs: bitcoin-altcoyin and a good daily trading volume. And so I distribute my deposit to several exchanges. Never keep all the eggs in one basket.
futureofeth

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:33:38 PM

We already know there is three major exchange in the market, Binance, Bittrex, Poloniex etc. But out of them Binance is becoming most popular exchange in terms of volume and adding good coin in the market.
Minnie1928

Activity: 140
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:35:20 PM

Here is a nice list of the trading sites that can suit your needs:

https://www.bitpremier.com/best-exchanges

I am personally using the Coinbase because it is old exchange established in 2012 and that means it is reputable and well known.
Another reason why I am using this site is the Android wallet which suits my needs for mobile transactions.
Whatever you choose from this list you won't make a mistake just try to find the best exchange that you can make some use of for your daily habits.

▶▶  [ WHITEPAPER ]  ◀◀              i v y              ▶▶  [ JOIN US NOW! ]  ◀◀
Ivy Disrupts The US$5 Trillion Per Day Money Transfer Market
TELEGRAM   ●   FACEBOOK   ●    TWITTER    ●   YOUTUBE   ●   LINKEDIN
bestr17

Activity: 89

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:32:44 PM

Binance: They have resumed limited user registrations which will be open for a few hours every day and for the limited number of users. Try your luck!
Bitmex: One of the whales of Cryptocurrency exchange. You can do margin trading, if that’s your thing.
Gate.io: Many new cryptos can be found here. Unique approach and something you should signup for in 2018. Also offers mobile app just like Bibox and Binance.
YoBit: Low cap coin heaven
Bibox: One of the strongest exchange that also offers mobile app (Android and iOS). They have been constantly updating their mobile app to make it one of the best in the industry.
Gotomoon

Activity: 719

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:00:34 PM

Personally, I prefer these sites: Bittrex, Binance and KuCoin. They all have a large selection of trading pairs: bitcoin-altcoyin and a good daily trading volume. And so I distribute my deposit to several exchanges. Never keep all the eggs in one basket.
Binance and kucoin are the best trading site which has a big volume. Always look for the feedback from the users to verify which is the best. That's right always diversify that we should not focus on only one exchange.
DanielRR1997

Activity: 196
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:47:52 PM

Binance offers a wide array of assets but does not offer the absolute most amount overall. This will be fine for most traders, however, as most traders only want to deal in the top 100 currencies. At present, Binance offers a total of 242 trading pairs according to coinmarketcap.com. In addition to trading pairs with bitcoin and Ethereum, Binance also offers pairs in its own currency known as Binance coin, and US dollar tokens or Tethers. Kucoin currently supports 179 trading pairs. While this is fewer than Binance, Kucoin also has trading pairs with NEO, Kucoin tokens, and Bitcoin Cash. This is in addition to all of the other trading pairs offered by Binance, minus the Binance coin.
ahmad21

Activity: 672
Merit: 271

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:04:39 PM

Binance is the new cool. I think the whole world today trades on Binance after the last bull run. The user friendly interface with the mobile app is the best feature any exchange can offer you. Along with it a 50% off on the fees is another good thing. Only poor thing that it has is that it lives in 2009 for some coins. Like even after the value appreciation of coin they won't add extra decimals into its trading which leads to losing a few bucks especially for traders with small capital.
wizmo

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:10:05 PM

I was using hitbtc but recently quit it because of deposit and withdrawal fees. There are many good exchanges to trade crypto currencies like bittrex, kucoin and Binance. I am personally using many exchanges to trade so don't keep all your money on a single exchange otherwise you will might get in trouble in future. Good luck
royalbittinz

Activity: 382
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:32:14 PM

There are lot of trading platform to chose from but Binance is most cryptocurrency traders choice because of the low fee transfer.

And also friendly interface.

Just sign up with the one that suits you
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: