Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:17:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Trading Site  (Read 1537 times)
kimochidesh

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:52:25 PM

Hi guys welcome its cryptopia is reliable for trading or bittrex i need a suggestion for trading sites has a good trades

Both are good. I personally recommend Bittrex over cryptopia as Bitterex has more no of coins listed and more trading volume than Cryptopia. i suggest you try Binance and HitBTC also, both of these exchanges have good volume and are quite user-friendly.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LuvCyanide

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:21:59 PM

Top 10 exchange platforms  for me:
1.Binance.com. The fastest growing trading platform today. In January of 2018  it had a record number of registrations on the stock exchange up to 250,000 within 1 hour. The exchange platform  has its own currency (BNB), which will grow very well this year.
2.Bittrex.com- It's a classic for me. Reliable, safe, lots of currency pairs. Convenient interface.There are difficulties with registration.
3.Poloniex.com - One of the largest exchange platforms. Convenient to use.
4.Bitfinex.com - Hong Kong cryptocurrency exchange is among the top five. High security. A large number of orders.
5.Hitbtc.com - British cryptocurrency exchange platform. Advanced interface.Fast and easy navigation.
6.Kucoin - A young and promising exchange. It has its own internal currency. The creators of the exchange want to surpass the success of the Binance exchange platform.
7.Coinbase - It is not only a convenient platform for the exchange, but also a wallet to store your currency.The Creator of the cryptocurrency Litecoin Charlie Lee (Charlie Lee) took an active part in the development of the site . He held the position of technical Director in the company.
8.Huobi - The Chinese  exchange platform  is one of the largest in the world. Reliable service for cryptocurrency trading.
9.Yobit.net - A huge range of cryptocurrencies to trade
10. Etherdelta - For token sale

MoneyFactory2811

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:47:19 PM

Choose a trading site that fits you most. Every exchange has a different graphs, graphics and other things. You should also do your own research because some of them are just a scam, but I can tell you 3 non scam exchanges:
Binance (most known, biggest volume, trustworthy), Bittrex and Hitbtc.

I hope this will help  you to choose your future trading site.
yesss

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:49:51 PM

Hi guys welcome its cryptopia is reliable for trading or bittrex i need a suggestion for trading sites has a good trades
We can see that the G20 summit has driven the market to rebound and bitcoin prices continue to rebound strongly over the past few days and have pulled the altcoin up the same price. The market has rebounded and I think this is a good time to have a bitcoin trade card that is free of risk. Bitcoin prices I think will be able to touch $ 10000 mark today.
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:20:08 AM

Choose a trading site that fits you most. Every exchange has a different graphs, graphics and other things. You should also do your own research because some of them are just a scam, but I can tell you 3 non scam exchanges:
Binance (most known, biggest volume, trustworthy), Bittrex and Hitbtc.

I hope this will help  you to choose your future trading site.
This is what I think as well, the first factor that we need to look for is that the exchange is not a scam that they are not going to run away with your money, but after that one of the most important aspects is that you need to feel comfortable with the user interface and about the policies of the site, if you do not feel comfortable with those aspects then trading is going to become more difficult, and trading is already very difficult as it is.
Arata

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:14:10 AM

Bittrex is nice but not altcoin alot there. It seems bittrex is not suitable for beginners. For a beginner you should select Novaexchange. More than 50 altcoins recorded on the site there are news channels for traders to find out about Bitcoin info.
manggis97

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:23:59 AM

I used multiple exchange for my trading. i used gate.io exchange for day trading and use Binance, Kucoin, Bittrex and Idex for long term trading. If you would.like to have account exchange without any verification so Binance is good choice because they offer unverified account for max withdraw daily 2 BTC. Used multiple is more safe for trading because there are issue about hacking in crypto exchange.

nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:38:32 AM

overall i prefer bittrex rather than cryptotia, it depends on your own taste more comfortable trading where, i also recommend some trading sites like poloniex and binance, I myself use more than 1 trading site and put some funds in some sites because we know that prices are often different in some sites exchanges.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Mishael

Activity: 237
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:54:04 AM

Bittrex is the best. If you want trading then you can choose Bittrex Exchange. Bittrex Platform focuses on security and inspection of new altcoin, which is quite positive.
hhussain

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:06:28 AM

For me also bittrex is one of the best trading sites I am trading on bittrex from last 2 year and till now I have not faced any problem with them and enjoying a good amount of profit with bittrex.
maminelly

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:36:35 AM

Poloniex and Bittrex are the people of crypto yelling about,you may also try Binance and Bitfinex. If you want to trade with your family members in the same ip address, stay away from Bittrex as you might accuse of having multi accounts. Poloniex is perfect to link with tabtrader...
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:37:55 AM

there are a lot of exchange markets but you should use an onsite market that has a very high daily trading volume and I like market binance as a favorite place for trading, not only with the very fast coin moves that will make you earn very quickly.
Arwinkim

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 02:53:53 AM

Poloniex and Bittrex are my favorite exchange for trading. These sites provide advanced chart and good features to help you analyze the price. Another site I like is Binance that provides simple and advanced chart that you can choose at your convenient. If you happen to like simple exchange site, I suggest using TradingView as an additional tool.
ahoenk

Activity: 1232
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:36:37 AM

I would trade on bittrex then cryptopia. Bittrex has better user interface and the exchanger also old enough and no big issued i get since i use bittrex. For mobile trade i use binance. As far as i know base on my experience binance the best trading place for mobile. The fees little bit higher then other but it is still good and reliable for such service.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
rysea2

Activity: 407
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:52:07 AM

I prefer binance and bittrex because they are a well-known exchange and have good support for their users. but a few months ago it was reported that binance has closed registration for new users.

Bayoe_noe

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:01:14 AM

first, poloniex is the best exchange but I now no longer use it, in my opinion binance is a pretty good market for trading right now.
MuhNofa

Activity: 504
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:36:57 PM

I think the best place for trading is bittrex because there is a movement of its coin prices fast enough and its security is quite tight
felmitof

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:40:51 PM

The best trading site in my opinion is bittrex, because there are many coins there and have a trusted site, the feature is also good and very easy to understand and of course you can do research about trading sites.
Parabellun1917

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:52:33 PM

Looking for tips on what is the best exchange trading website.

I'm interested in overall appearance, speed, security, and other features but please if you have specific insights and opnions i would absolutely love to hear them.
My research has shown me the ff. exchanges are good:

1. bittrex
2. poloniex
3. bitfinex
I use -
bittrex
binance
bibox
really cool exchanges, there were no problems so far.
I recommend trying!
Joyawan13

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

elysian.finance

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:53:00 PM

Looking for tips on what is the best exchange trading website.

I'm interested in overall appearance, speed, security, and other features but please if you have specific insights and opnions i would absolutely love to hear them.
My research has shown me the ff. exchanges are good:

1. bittrex
2. poloniex
3. bitfinex

The exchange you mentioned is all good, and the exchange has a quick coin movement, so for example you can use the trade there you will get great benefits of course, but even if you can not trade there, you will experience a lot of defeat as well, has a good curriculum and analysis to trade there, right now I see in exchange BINANCE is also good for us to trade.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: