Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:47:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Trading Site  (Read 1537 times)
litepresence

Activity: 358
Merit: 118

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:54:53 PM

Looking for tips on what is the best exchange trading website.

I'm interested in overall appearance, speed, security, and other features but please if you have specific insights and opnions i would absolutely love to hear them.
My research has shown me the ff. exchanges are good:

1. bittrex
2. poloniex
3. bitfinex

I do prefer Bittrex is better then others. Evern though every has their own suggestion. i have traded in all those sites. I think bittrex is good because its safe and secured and fast there are many tools to support the candlestick analysis. But this makes Bittrex a very large daily trading volume.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
isaac_clarke22

Activity: 1596
Merit: 264

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:59:48 PM

Poloniex and Bittrex are the people of crypto yelling about. You may also try Binance and Bitfinex. If you want to trade with your family members in the same ip address,  stay away from Bittrex as you might accuse of having multi accounts. Poloniex is perfect to link with tabtrader.

Hi guys welcome its cryptopia is reliable for trading or bittrex i need a suggestion for trading sites has a good trades

Yup, Bittrex is quite tight in that aspect of having multiple accounts, due to the server traffic that might be inconvenient to some users. Some large trading sites also is locked from registering new users because of how many traders are coming in at large in their sites.
Glydel1999

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:56:29 PM

The best trading is the blockchqin market gfor me because this isthe most legit and most credible comapny in the whole world. Many people trust their services and feel safe that there is no scam at all..
MaidaKalani

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:52:02 AM

I prefer bittrex as a trading place because bittrex has a high security system so I feel more secure about entrusting my money to them, and also known for having several categories of trading markets. All of their supported coins can be traded in bitcoin, which will always be the biggest market for any altcoin.
Genosx

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:21:35 AM

I think the best trading site is the blockchain market
becausethis is the most common and most reliable trading which gives a secure transaction with no scams in the party.
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:22:49 AM

I'm interested in overall appearance, speed, security, and other features but please if you have specific insights and opnions i would absolutely love to hear them.

1. bittrex
2. poloniex
3. bitfinex

The exchange you mentioned is all good, and the exchange has a quick coin movement, so for example you can use the trade there you will get great benefits of course, but even if you can not trade there, you will experience a lot of defeat as well, has a good curriculum and analysis to trade there, right now I see in exchange BINANCE is also good for us to trade.
There are a lot of exchanges but the best exchanges are Binance, Bitrex and Coinbase through which trading is occurring. These are the best sites and highly rated by traders and trading through these sites is much easy. After buying coins either Bitcoin or Ethereum for long term you can place all those on any best exchanges but you have to look into the situations of the market as well to activate your exchange on time.
Dowrich80

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:34:23 PM

I have been using hitbtc from the start of my investment career in the cryptocurrency world authorized reason for investing in this exchange platform is the only one which is that most of the altcoins introduced during the ICOs are available in hitbtc
Liz D

Activity: 51

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 08:50:08 PM

Best trading site for now to me is Binance due to its volume that help the price of any coin bought and followed by poloniex. Also, there are some good exchanges with low transaction fees that will help a trader but the troll box and volume affect the market on these exchanges...I don't want to mention names
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:27:00 PM

1. bittrex
2. poloniex
3. bitfinex

Kucoin is the best market place to use because until now i did not get any problem using this market, there are other exchangers which has problems in the past like etherdelta and binance in which some of the users coins has gone.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
mybtcasset

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:58:20 PM

Now the best exchange is Binance and Kucoin both the exchange are upcoming exchangers
sebo.k

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:24:01 PM

Poloniex is the best trading site in terms of security , trading view and the margin they offer for traders. The lending of your coins for margin traders also is a key feature that I prefer to trade on that site.
MD Nur Hossain
Copper Member

Activity: 166

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:10:30 AM

I prefer To binance because they are a well-known exchange and have good support for their users. Their trading volume is very good and their Website and apps Is very fast...I am a trader of Binance
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:16:02 AM

Until now, I made sure that Bittrex was the best exchange and had the best quality level. Bittrex has an attractive feature and also has a very good level of security. I have been trading in Bittrex for 3 years and overall, Bittrex is one of the best exchanges and is worth a try for all digital currency traders.

Never risk the money we have in trading in an exchange that is not qualified, do the best to guarantee the money we have.
!!!
princerepon

Activity: 980
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:26:23 AM

1. bittrex
2. poloniex
3. bitfinex

Now a days i think binance is the best option for trading. those exchange also great for trading also but binance have many good feature which help you a lot. before binance bittrex was the best option. my opinion choose binance Wink
cjie

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:32:10 AM

Poloniex and Bittrex are the people of crypto yelling about. You may also try Binance and Bitfinex. If you want to trade with your family members in the same ip address,  stay away from Bittrex as you might accuse of having multi accounts. Poloniex is perfect to link with tabtrader.

Hi guys welcome its cryptopia is reliable for trading or bittrex i need a suggestion for trading sites has a good trades
Cryptopia is a good trading site, I have been using it for almost a year now. I haven't had an issue with them at all.
susuberuang

Activity: 926

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:53:13 AM

a very good trading place that can generate a lot of profit which I think is binance, because the place of exchange has a very high trading volume and has very high security, when the volume is high then the coin turnaround will be fast and can give very much profit for you.
Itcher

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:01:46 PM

bitrex, because poloniex has a direction to reduce customer service, and bitfinex constantly introduces any restrictions
bitcoinrays

Activity: 438
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:39:20 AM

a very good trading place that can generate a lot of profit which I think is binance, because the place of exchange has a very high trading volume and has very high security, when the volume is high then the coin turnaround will be fast and can give very much profit for you.
You are right but there are many sites in front of us and all are unique in terms of different features, including Binance and you say Cryptopia is also a good site. However the best site I like the most is Binance due to its simple features and use which enable a trader to go through things without any difficulty or trouble. Furthermore it gives us the opportunity to go for large volume so this is also a kind of convenient for rich traders.
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:25:03 AM

depending on the type of coin you have. well, if it's only exchanging bitcoin and ETH, I think it's already a lot of good sites to do that. well, it's just for altcoin, I think binance is the best now.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

buonty563

Activity: 189
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:46:18 AM

Binance comes from the word "Binary" + "Finance". One of the negative things people found about this site was that it was operated by a Chinese company operating in Tokyo, Japan. Before they actually operated in China, but because of the recent problems with crypto in Iraq, the company decided to switch operations to a friendly country while running crypto operations.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: