Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:39:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Questions about NXT, VeChain and Dent  (Read 349 times)
devollito

Activity: 560
Merit: 217

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:25:48 AM

Next pump because people want ignis for free and hours ago its being dump because snap shoot already done, in my opinion next has no futures because will be replaced with ardor which will be launch in january 2018 and ignis is its first child chain.
Dent is good token with very good roadmap and project plan. So far it is did good and the apps work well for selling internet quota from people to people through its apps and payment using dent token.
Vechain i dont know about vechain.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bluejam

Activity: 185
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:39:28 PM

- I read on some posts that VeChain is a very promising project, with recent interesting news, but do you think I missed the opportunity, or should I buy some now?

Read up on VeChain here:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Vechain/comments/78p34q/vechain_allinone_thread/?st=jbrwgv8x&sh=bcd69a02

Do your own research. Don't let the shillers make the decisions for you. There will be another announcement by VeChain in about 24 hours (presumably big judging from the past), so it will probably reach a higher support level afterwards. All I can is I'm glad I got in at 0.24$, 0.54$ and 1.30$.
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:40:47 PM

Yeah the NXT dips are really bad. I don't want to even take a look at it. So I will leave it as it is and hold for the best. It will come back up eventually.
raulo1985 (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:05:44 PM

Next pump because people want ignis for free and hours ago its being dump because snap shoot already done, in my opinion next has no futures because will be replaced with ardor which will be launch in january 2018 and ignis is its first child chain.
Dent is good token with very good roadmap and project plan. So far it is did good and the apps work well for selling internet quota from people to people through its apps and payment using dent token.
Vechain i dont know about vechain.

Thanks. I agree with your opinion about NXT, it was my mistake to get confused with all that fork thing. I sold all of it mainly because I think I can make better profit with that money with other coins. If I leave the money there, I can get it back I guess, but it will take a while.
I believe Dent is a good proyect, but for the long term. I guess it will rise when they release and polish their apps, and I see this as a useful token. I'll see how it goes, but I'm not going to invest on it yet.

- I read on some posts that VeChain is a very promising project, with recent interesting news, but do you think I missed the opportunity, or should I buy some now?

Read up on VeChain here:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Vechain/comments/78p34q/vechain_allinone_thread/?st=jbrwgv8x&sh=bcd69a02

Do your own research. Don't let the shillers make the decisions for you. There will be another announcement by VeChain in about 24 hours (presumably big judging from the past), so it will probably reach a higher support level afterwards. All I can is I'm glad I got in at 0.24$, 0.54$ and 1.30$.

Thanks for your reply. I've been doing all the research I can. In fact, I'm on vacation, and I'm almost all day on my pc reading about cryptos. The thing is that I know I'm still a noob, but I'll learn.
I think you were right about VeChain, it spiked on the last 24 hours, but unfortunately I read your comment a couple of minutes ago, and I missed it. Still a good coin to invest, I think. Glad to hear about your investment, you sure will make a lot of profit  Smiley.

Yeah the NXT dips are really bad. I don't want to even take a look at it. So I will leave it as it is and hold for the best. It will come back up eventually.

I'm sorry to hear about your investment on NXT. As you can read on my op, the same happened to me, and I had like $1.000 invested on it  Sad. Fortunately, there are coins out there that are performing great, so I'll try to recover from that loss without overtrading. But I think it's a smart thing what you're doing too, in the long term (or maybe sooner), I think NXT will recover. Time will tell.

PS: Take a look at XRP, XSPEC and XRB. Those three are rocketting, and more important, I think the three proyects have a great future (at least on 2018) because of their tech, dev teams and practical uses. Don't take my word for it, though, I'm really a noob and I'm just pointing this out, do your own research and invest as safely as you can  Grin
Gaius Cryptus Tradius

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:22:43 PM

DENT, why did it get pumped quite a lot? I have participated in the ICO and forgot about the coin. So it seems interesting that it got some tension now.

raulo1985 (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:33:57 PM

DENT, why did it get pumped quite a lot? I have participated in the ICO and forgot about the coin. So it seems interesting that it got some tension now.

Not sure, but I read on their Twitter that on 12/28/2017 they would be releasing their first mobile app (iOS), and they did. It might something to do with that.
Gaius Cryptus Tradius

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:38:46 PM

Not sure, but I read on their Twitter that on 12/28/2017 they would be releasing their first mobile app (iOS), and they did. It might something to do with that.

Oh that is interesting, I think after the first year it stagnates and then they get new out and have their project recognized a lot.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: