Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:28:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is B2X a scam ?  (Read 1216 times)
s20Merlin

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:48:16 AM

Definately a scam. No exchange has publicly accepted it.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
toolsmans

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:55:51 AM

Lately there are too many divisions. Soon with such interest there will be a daily separation. Rather, it is no longer necessary to pay so much attention to what kind of forks.

jeanpierre

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:00:35 AM

Yeah I am pretty sure it's a scam because it's not from the same team as the original B2X, I heard it's a group of people from Ukraine who try to fork it. i am not going to touch this coin.

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
Sponsoredby15

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:21:17 AM

More like shit coin is suppose i just did hold some btc in yobit and the ratio is just 1:1 and current price at that time is .028 something so much dumping when the segwit2x goes online
D-Fault

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:29:54 AM

Yeah I am pretty sure it's a scam because it's not from the same team as the original B2X, I heard it's a group of people from Ukraine who try to fork it. i am not going to touch this coin.

Took this words from my mouth. The team is everything and that team looks like a group of people who wanna make their money on trustful people and recognizable name.
MV7

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:32:23 AM

I pulled all of my altcoins into btc because of this hard fork but im seriously regretting it. The hard fork is not legitimate and it is not run by the same november segwit2x team. I am almost certain that this is just a scam

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
mensha

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:52:30 AM

Although this Segwit2x canceled, it is required to do a upgrade to blockchain architecture of bitcoin to enable fast transactions and fast commissioning. Otherwise it is unable to use bitcoin as a payment method. It is must to do a hard fork for bitcoin for enabling real time payments 
moonriver

Activity: 392
Merit: 152

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:12:12 AM

I pulled all of my altcoins into btc because of this hard fork but im seriously regretting it. The hard fork is not legitimate and it is not run by the same november segwit2x team. I am almost certain that this is just a scam

I did the same thing.
I should have done decent research before doing so.
I don't know if this fork happened or not.
Nobody got their fork coin, right?
mdayonliner
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:23:42 AM
Last edit: February 04, 2018, 08:23:57 AM by mprep

People think that this is a scam just because this fork is made by other "unknown" developers, hope this hard fork will find more support in the community.

We still do not know who is Satoshi Nakamoto LOL

The crypto world is crazy and I like the craziness

Be happy be at peace. Looking forward to BTC at $1M
iostreamhs

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:37:00 AM

It looks like a scam, the team involved has non-existent LinkedIn profiles. Their GitHub code has a 6mil premine which looks extremely fishy. Their code is copied from somewhere. It's just a bunch of people trying to earn money by using the original Segwit2x name. Better stay away from this.
michael shikany

Activity: 196

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:38:03 AM

This B2X is obviously a hoax, and this is obviously not the same thing as the B2X in November, this is a garbage.

bitcoin9999

Activity: 504
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:39:34 AM

There is SegWit2x [Futures] traded on Yobit and HitBTC(which is not available now).
Is this futures relevant to the B2X fork which happened yesterday?

Actually the future trading is quite high.  I hope it will not crash due to unknown developers.

Lionel (OP)

Activity: 613
Merit: 305

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:19:22 PM

Although this Segwit2x canceled, it is required to do a upgrade to blockchain architecture of bitcoin to enable fast transactions and fast commissioning. Otherwise it is unable to use bitcoin as a payment method. It is must to do a hard fork for bitcoin for enabling real time payments  

THIS ^

We don't need forks now ( A.K.A. new currencies ), we need to FIX the original BTC blockchain , because the real VIP of the cryptocurrencies is Bitcoin, and not Litecoin nor Bitcoin Cash etc., so if BTC loses value/price due to transaction issues, then all the other cryptos would fall down.

The other cryptos reputation and value strongly depend on the original one, the pioneer, which is BTC.

So they should fix BTC, not create another currency.
Because the common people only heard about Bitcoin, not even Litecoin nor Ethereum.

But alas i guess the official team is just planning to create a separate currency/blockchain, not to fix Bitcoin.
Right?
cryptopuma

Activity: 202

SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:50:42 PM

The expected segwit didnt happened,there is not legit forks that will happen,seems like the developers are not interested anymore to the B2X project.

Juzion

Activity: 234

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:30:10 PM

Today this B2X hard fork has launched: http://b2x-segwit.io

But they are not the same people behind Bitcoin Core , and there are just a bunch of exchanges that support that, and that suggests me this is not the official  fork.

So we are going to have 2 different Segwit2x currencies ?

And most important: if we have BTC on our local wallet, how can we claim these B2X ?
There seems not to be any info.

If Yobit and HitBTC were able to automatically give B2X to BTC holders today, we must be able to claim B2X manually by ourselves as well, as the
 claim procedure should be the same for anyone who has a private key.

I think same
sandy14350

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 06:04:28 PM

They just want another free money. All this fork right now has only one or two real intention to pump bitcoin or get free coins. That would accumulate millions of dollars if you are part of the team behind it , why would make too many forks ? Why not make an ultimate fork that could answer and sustain the congested block chain of bitcoin and give lower fees ? Why these certain individuals really have to make too many forks to confuse people , these forks making bitcoin crazy with it's current volatility it's not good.
just a man

Activity: 266

Partner of UBER GRAB GOCAR

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:55:13 AM

Today this B2X hard fork has launched: http://b2x-segwit.io

But they are not the same people behind Bitcoin Core , and there are just a bunch of exchanges that support that, and that suggests me this is not the official  fork.

So we are going to have 2 different Segwit2x currencies ?

And most important: if we have BTC on our local wallet, how can we claim these B2X ?
There seems not to be any info.

If Yobit and HitBTC were able to automatically give B2X to BTC holders today, we must be able to claim B2X manually by ourselves as well, as the
 claim procedure should be the same for anyone who has a private key.
The continuation of this fork is not done with the original team? Or is it?

Either way, I will probably get rid of my coins once I get the airdrop.

Arrabio

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:19:19 AM

When are the exchanges (YoBit and HitBTC) becomes B2X deposit address available? I have some coins I got mining and I'd like to play trading with them.
amih

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:22:13 AM

this is a new kind of coin and i do not really think about it.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
adamhiggins82

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:05:25 PM

does anyone know any exchange you can send this to and trade with it? i cant seem to load it into yobit and hitbtc even though it looks like trades going on?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: