Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:51:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 5 Crypto Currencies That Will Make You Super Rich  (Read 129 times)
croptodic (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:04:14 PM

The crypto currency rage in 2017 has had a massive impact on the millennial investors. People today are more open to investing in crypto currencies and why wouldn't they be, when some of the currencies have delivered massive returns to the tune of 2500% in just over six months. This party will definitely spill over to 2018 and here we take a look at five crypto currencies with the highest potential to make you super rich.

1. Ripple

2. Red Pulse

3. OmiseGO

4. Dent

5. Bitcoin

Disclaimer: The investors must do their own research before investing.
Doctor.Strange

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Go Big or Go Home

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:08:04 PM

OMG and Bitcoin I can say has potential but can't say about others.
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:13:37 PM

My choice of 5 crypto currencies that will make us super rich are Xtrabytes, Cardano, IOTA, Ripple and Eltcoin. For Xtrabytes, Cardano and IOTA, I love their technology and their developers are very much active. They are still undervalued. For Riiple, even though it is said to be centralized by banks, it has good potential in the future because many companies are starting to use it. For Eltcoin, even though it has no altcoin and people only got this coin through airdrop and exchange sites, its developer is very much dedicated in developing this coin and they only have small market cap. These are my top 5 crypto currencies that I think will make me rich! These are just my opinnions. Better to make your own research as what the OP said.
contractus325

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:16:41 PM

The crypto currency rage in 2017 has had a massive impact on the millennial investors. People today are more open to investing in crypto currencies and why wouldn't they be, when some of the currencies have delivered massive returns to the tune of 2500% in just over six months. This party will definitely spill over to 2018 and here we take a look at five crypto currencies with the highest potential to make you super rich.

1. Ripple

2. Red Pulse

3. OmiseGO

4. Dent

5. Bitcoin

Disclaimer: The investors must do their own research before investing.

It's very interesting, but can you say more about this? What type of research did you do? Without any statistics and data, I think investing in these 5. crypto curriencies is like a hazard. Isn't it?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: