Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:49:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the biggest profit you made with altcoins?  (Read 297 times)
UsernameBitcoin (OP)

Activity: 530
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:47:26 PM

There are many new altcoins coming out on a daily basis. Some are scams, some are legit and some even grow many multiple above their original price.

Just look at ETH for example - up over 10,000% from its starting price!

So, with that said, what is your best investment/experience with altcoins where you profited the most?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
iblistenan

Activity: 462
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:56:31 PM

my biggest win in my entire live is with TRX, i make 500 usd investment and it goes 300% increase in price with just 8 days, not big for other people but that big enough for me, now im holding XRP hope the price keep increase as well
Hellobx

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:01:34 PM

Indeed, investing in altcoin can make a good profit, but the risk is great, and altcoin may have a huge drop in time, and investment must be prepared.

ExtendedBacon

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:04:19 PM

Usually through pump and dump.
This growing discord channel is dedicated to pump and dumps - probably worth joining, i've made +50% off their pumps https://discord.gg/wn9PTRB
rhyminsimon

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:10:51 PM

Got around 500$ from one airdrop. So investment was like 5 minuntes of my time.
BTCeminjas

Activity: 322
Merit: 23

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:20:43 PM

There are many new altcoins coming out on a daily basis. Some are scams, some are legit and some even grow many multiple above their original price.

So, with that said, what is your best investment/experience with altcoins where you profited the most?
Yes time to time many altcoins emerging on crypto market and we don't know it will success like ethereum or it is fake/scam there's many way to happen an altcoin become most popular like other altcoins now.
For me i do in trading altcoin waiting for dump and pump then invest those altcoin who have red tag. So far I've earned in trading for dump and pump strategy and some altcoin holding for long time investment.
helloge
Legendary

Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:25:31 PM

My biggest profit is from Lisk, since I have joined in the ico and I am also lucky to be an delegate, I can not sell the lisk because of the group rules and now I have more than 100k lisk, the price is also nice for me, that is my biggest profit.

▄▄███▄▄             
            ███████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄    ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ███████████▄▄     ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀█████████████▄▄       
     ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀█████████████▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄ ▀▀████████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
             ▀▀█████▀▀           

.CARDSTACK..............
...The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet.....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..Bringing scalability and usability to....
..dApps for mass market adoption......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..TOKEN EVENT      .GET ON WHITELIST.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---Twitter   ⦁   Telegram   ⦁   Blog   ⦁   Bitcointalk----
condura150

Activity: 244
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:56:21 PM

The largest amount I earned from crypto is about 120 usd through bounty, but the price of the token is not that good, I wish that I had sold the my reward/tokens the moment I receive it. Joining bounty campaigns is the easiest way to earn stakes/tokens to be able to earn sums of money. Also by investing on altcoins you could also earn a lot, but beware on investing, and also invest on coins that you think has potential to grow in the long run.
dsaijz03

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 03:59:21 PM

None for now but there are ICOs that I have waited to release that token to my wallet that I have earn in campaigns and I am so excited for it.
geyayy

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:33:16 PM

Precisely, investments made in Ethereum really profitted a lot and big time. My friends are earning a lot of profits from airdrops and other things, I sometimes envy them and regrets because of my laziness, anyway, I am waiting for my holds to pump so I can have a profit.

StinkyLover

Activity: 454
Merit: 250

This industry is pure fiction

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:02:45 PM

RaiBlocks (XRB) - When it was first launched the dev came on here, explained how the block lattice worked and asked people to try it out. It sounded interesting so I tried it out for an evening. I netted 50,000 XRB (50 blocks, which was 'meh'). They were actually worth less than nothing back then
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:08:41 PM

I have made good profits with many coins but also have lost a lot of money and some of them im still holding, to be honest i made the biggest profits from eth and btc only because i hold them long term, all others i sell and take profit.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
FDC1412

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:11:43 PM

I haven't experienced anything yet but I'm currently part of an ico and expecting to earn not less than $1000 and if decay happened I'm still expecting $500 to $700 so not bad for a start.

Omegagen

Activity: 102

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:20:42 PM

I decided after contemplating all year about venturing into this foray that I would take the plunge!  Early one Saturday morning while still in bed I purchased $400 worth of Litecoin at about $155.  Little did I know then that, that day began the rise of Litecoin!  By Monday morning that $400 was like $510!!!  I sold off enough to put initial investment back on my credit card.  I've been hooked ever since!  

I only used my cc because it was immediate fund usage on Coinbase.  It was my first time and I wasn't too keen on putting my bank account there also.  I probably won't get rich, but I really enjoy the suspense this all brings!!!
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:21:22 PM

My biggest profit is ETN. It is a coin i am going to hodl for some time. The profits were immediate on the release day of the coin. But most ICO i participated doesn't give immediate profits compare to the investment, as Ethereum price increased a lot. And i am losing money for one ICO i participated as the price is much more lower than the ICO start price.
jackhdt

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:41:12 PM

RaiBlocks (XRB) - When it was first launched the dev came on here, explained how the block lattice worked and asked people to try it out. It sounded interesting so I tried it out for an evening. I netted 50,000 XRB (50 blocks, which was 'meh'). They were actually worth less than nothing back then
I checked the price of XRB on mercatox when you mention it and very surprised when the current price: 0.00078 btc/xrb. I know it and have done type captcha 1captcha / 1 mrai. I have to sell 5000mrai when the price is 1000sts/xrb. i really feel quite regret

Make me great again
alexzorgo

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:42:34 PM

My personal experience and profit is $600 for bounty campaigh in the Artoken project. This project with already operating product, increases quantity and quality of the services. Therefore, I think, in a year profit can increase several times
chrisfatos

Activity: 224
Merit: 104

DIW - Decentralized Security

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:58:29 PM

I made an XRP investment when it was just $0.20 and now its currently on $1.20 so its quite a rise, im expecting it to go $2 soon.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
turbospeedens

Activity: 72

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:16:00 PM

rigth now deeponion, got in @.67 and now is at 7.5
woolm110

Activity: 82

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 09:29:56 PM

I haven't yet (as I haven't sold and cashed out) but value wise i've increase a decent amount, some coins have gone up 100s if not 1000s of percent since I first bought
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: