Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 03:58:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best ROI for 2018 : NEO and OmiseGO  (Read 189 times)
DaedRik3 (OP)

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:50:41 PM

Hello,

Here are two big competitors for 2018.

NEO
"Known as Antshares, NEO is a recent iteration on Ethereum’s smart contracts. NEO uses a unique blockchain algorithm that improves upon Ethereum’s model. While the basics still apply, it also supports decentralized commerce, identification and digitization of several assets. NEO also closes loopholes that have caused some Ether contracts to be vulnerable to hackers."
Read more: Why China's New Ethereum "NEO" is the Next Big Thing | Investopedia https://www.investopedia.com/news/china-new-ethereum-neo/
Best source of information stays : https://neo.org

OmiseGO (OMG)
"Built on the Ethereum platform, OmiseGO’s vision is to become the number one, peer-to-peer cryptocurrency exchange platform. OmiseGO is much more than an altcoin. It’s designed to be a financial platform, with the intent of disrupting current financial institutions and methodologies. It’s all built on top of Ethereum, one of the most popular decentralized application platforms on the market today."
Source : https://www.finder.com.au/omisego
OMG is also known for having REAL advisor like Vitalik Buterin (Ethereum founder) and Joseph Poon (Lightning Network). Both working on last "Plasma: Scalable Autonomous Smart Contracts" and OMG could be the first serious project to use it at it full potential.

What do you think about it ?? Best ROI for 2018 or not ?
Olega252

Activity: 560

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 02:54:49 PM

I would take STRATIS for 2018, it is underestimated yet, there are a lot of interesting things ahead, who wants to read white paper, GUP looks good, Bancor it will be a gun in 2018, then skrin in PM)

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
coinmgnet

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:00:34 PM

Hello,

Here are two big competitors for 2018.

NEO
"Known as Antshares, NEO is a recent iteration on Ethereum’s smart contracts. NEO uses a unique blockchain algorithm that improves upon Ethereum’s model. While the basics still apply, it also supports decentralized commerce, identification and digitization of several assets. NEO also closes loopholes that have caused some Ether contracts to be vulnerable to hackers."
Read more: Why China's New Ethereum "NEO" is the Next Big Thing | Investopedia https://www.investopedia.com/news/china-new-ethereum-neo/
Best source of information stays : https://neo.org

OmiseGO (OMG)
"Built on the Ethereum platform, OmiseGO’s vision is to become the number one, peer-to-peer cryptocurrency exchange platform. OmiseGO is much more than an altcoin. It’s designed to be a financial platform, with the intent of disrupting current financial institutions and methodologies. It’s all built on top of Ethereum, one of the most popular decentralized application platforms on the market today."
Source : https://www.finder.com.au/omisego
OMG is also known for having REAL advisor like Vitalik Buterin (Ethereum founder) and Joseph Poon (Lightning Network). Both working on last "Plasma: Scalable Autonomous Smart Contracts" and OMG could be the first serious project to use it at it full potential.

What do you think about it ?? Best ROI for 2018 or not ?

Well, those two coins totally went by me. I got into crypto not long ago. The end of 2018 will have to be remarkable for me. I invested in some coins that just came out, I look forward to see if at the end of 2018 I will have a "NEO" and an "OmiseGo" in my list. Smiley
madtea

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:59:53 PM

Neo has done nothing but hype itself and rebrand.
Omisego is attatched to an actual legitimate currency business and creating real legit software.
ahmetsusar

Activity: 70
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:22:28 PM

omisego has done noting
after plasma  in feb you will see  how grown it is
ı guess like june said 2018 will be omisego s years Smiley
ceferov

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 09:25:59 PM

I don't think that they can have best ROI.  They have grown a lot. I don't say that they will not go up but there will be coins giving much ROI which more undervalued today.

https://www.ETH2X.com - Multiplayer roulette gambling platform.
Tipstar

Activity: 1792
Merit: 281

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:29:10 PM

Recently omisego is on rise while I'm still in loss for NEO I hold. But I believe NEO would bounce back as it has an already working platform ready to accept new tokens and for holders, GAS will too act as a constant profit.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

777asianinvasian

Activity: 154

🌟 MIRA ICO 🌟

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:32:22 PM

SALT may be the easiest ROI for 2018 because you can set up an arbitrage spot with the token. It is currently selling for half the retail price on exchanges meaning arb spots are there for 50% I believe if the math is right.

Alns

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:34:41 PM

Neo has already increased a lot during the last few months, from $0,30 (ICO price) to more than $86 (ATM's price) I would never suggest to anyone to invest in a coin that has increased by more than 300 times during this year.

I know that NEO is a good coin, yeah, we all know that, but don't you think that the price is very overvalued right now? I mean, i bought more than 1000 NEOS when the price was $5, and i sold them all at $15 only because i couldn't resist.

OmiseGO is a good project, of course.
BoBBaumeister

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:37:15 PM

Absolutely love NEO, bought and sold so many times with alot of profit Wink
vit05

Activity: 672
Merit: 526

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:45:42 PM

The fun part is that none of this projects has accomplished anything. We do not see so many uses of NEO as a platform, they have promoted their self as the Ethereum from China but this is simply not true.

And OMG I think it is an amazing project, but they are far away from their goals. We will only know their true value in the end of 2018.
shaun98

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:46:24 PM

It's hard to say. Both companies have yet to prove they're capable of delivering a product. However, if I had to choose, I would choose OmiseGO, as it has a lot lined up for 2018, and hopefully they will deliver.

bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:52:04 PM

NXT and stellar will make more profit than OMg , Both coins are increasing in price. The current price is about 1-2 USD. it will give you more profit with little money. Buying OMG needs a lot of cash. Do you have more than 1000 USD, If that you can make profit. with 500 USD you'd better buy lumen or stellar.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: