Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:29:37 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTClevels - Bitcoin binären Optionen  (Read 1972 times)
BTClevels (OP)

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2013, 11:51:45 AM

BTClevels ist eine Website, wo Sie Geld verdienen können völlig problemlos durch Prognose kurzfristiger Bitcoin Wechselkursschwankungen. Wir haben versucht, eine benutzerfreundliche, einfach zu erstellen und leicht verständliche Benutzeroberfläche und eine intelligente Handels-Modus, mit dem Sie Ihre Positionen absichern können. Auf diese Weise unabhängig von den Intervall Ergebnisse, die intelligentere Sie handeln, desto größer ist Ihr Einkommen.

Sie können selbst wählen, welche Art von Wetten - mit oder ohne Anmeldung - Sie machen.
In der Tat, ich registrierte Bieter nicht verbesserten Handelsmöglichkeiten und können einfach nur genießen erleichtert Funktionalität und bessere Benutzererfahrung beim Arbeiten mit BTCLevels.

BTClevels Vorteile:

1. Ein völlig fairen und transparenten Weg, um Geld sowohl auf High-Rate und Low-Rate Bitcoin Schwankungen zu verdienen. Anzeigen und Angebote werden direkt aus MTGox Echtzeit übernommen.

2. Eine einzigartige "Smart Trading"-Funktion. Hedge Ihre Positionen und verlieren nie einen Pfennig.

3. Eine benutzerfreundliche und leicht verständliche Benutzeroberfläche, die Sie rund um die Uhr und ohne Registrierung Wetten und viel Aufwand können.

4. Alle Wetten werden gleichzeitig gemacht. Wenn Sie eine gewinnende Wette zu platzieren, wird Ihr Geld automatisch an Ihre Bitcoin-Adresse gutgeschrieben.

5. Kundenbetreuung, die 24/7 arbeiten.

Sorry für die schlechte Deutsch, übersetzt von Google.

BTClevels  - provably fair bitcoin binary option
Sukrim
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1006

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 11:22:46 PM

Bevor man das von Google übersetzen lässt, dann doch lieber gleich auf Englisch, besonders da die Seite ohnehin nicht auf Deutsch ist! Roll Eyes

https://www.coinlend.org <-- automated lending at various exchanges.
https://www.bitfinex.com <-- Trade BTC for other currencies and vice versa.
mameise

Activity: 561
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 05, 2013, 02:50:27 PM

Hab die Seite mal ausprobiert. 7 Wetten sind gut verlaufen. Bei der 8. Hab ich das Geld innerhalb der Frist bezahlt aber die Seite hat es nicht erkannt... Bekomm ich den Einsatz zurück? Adresse auf die ich eingezahlt habe ist
1A5isJNdLPmRkdn8xfADcZs2WsDBDQVeQC

Sollten 0.01 von mir drauf sein. Nicht viel, aber zum herschenken doch zu viel.
Sonst funktioniert das recht gut. Hatte bisher ein glückliches Händchen Smiley
BTClevels (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2013, 09:56:12 AM

Hab die Seite mal ausprobiert. 7 Wetten sind gut verlaufen. Bei der 8. Hab ich das Geld innerhalb der Frist bezahlt aber die Seite hat es nicht erkannt... Bekomm ich den Einsatz zurück? Adresse auf die ich eingezahlt habe ist
1A5isJNdLPmRkdn8xfADcZs2WsDBDQVeQC

Sollten 0.01 von mir drauf sein. Nicht viel, aber zum herschenken doch zu viel.
Sonst funktioniert das recht gut. Hatte bisher ein glückliches Händchen Smiley
Mit Ihrem Problem am besten zu Seite drehen: http://btclevels.com/contacts
Sehr schön, positives Feedback zu hören, danke!

Polarstorm

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2013, 10:34:37 AM

Germans are no scammers !  Cool

*konntichmirnichverkneifen*  Grin

They told ya that they are working on the problem, give them some days.

And no, they are no germans.

Auszug aus der Falltime Datenbank, eintrag Keule: Primitiv, aber effektiv. Alles was es braucht um diese, wieder in Mode gekommene, Waffe herzustellen sind ein paar rostige Nägel, ein gutes Stück Holz und der unbedingte Wille anderen den Schädel einzuschlagen.
BTClevels (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2013, 02:34:16 PM

WARNING btclevels.com scam

I write you as I was scamed by btclevels.com. I got still a bit above 8BTC in my account at them, but I am unable to get the bitcoins out there anymore. In the beginning all went fine when I started without an account. I send few bitcoins there, I got some back.

However as I noticed that sometimes they are loggin the oppusite price ( so if I bet the price goes up, beeing one the lower line of the marked, which did not changed anyway as there was not markedactivity during my bet, there system give me the higher value). If I bet the other way around the system give me (rendomly,- not allways) the higher value, even there is no marked activity.)

So then I had an idea to set a "blocker" with some of my bitcoins, to keep the marked very tight, so that there system cannot cheat me. ... I made my bets, waited and finally replaced my blocker to win actually my bet with btclevels.com. This system worked pritty well. Too well I think in btclevels eys.
The End of the storry is that I created myself an account on there page to get things faster and transfered about 3BTC, and tested my system further on. This was working very well. Then I transferted me my 3 bitcoins back which was working at this time and did some more btc. finally as I wrote above I still got about 8 BTC in my account.

Now when I try to transfer the btc to any adress I get the systemmessage "incorrect amount"  displayed. I already tried tro write them and got firstly even an answer:
"Hello dear user,
I've forwarded your claim to our financial dpt,
please be standby, we'll write you some later.
Kind regards,
Adrian."

... after 2 Mails more from me as they did answered anymore I got this on 27. Aug:
"Dear MyName,
please be patient,
we will check everything and if there no problems with rules of playing - you will get your money.
I don't know about the reason of you cannot withdraw money, because other members of btclevels use it everyday. Our teamlead says that it may be fraud or something like that.
We will check today or in bad case tomorrow all logs of your play. I hope that everything is ok and I will send money to your btc address manually.
Thank you for understanding,
Adrian."

If I read correct they wanted to send me the money manually in a day or so,- right?

However since then they do not answer anymore at all to my Mails. I told them that if they do not get my btc to my adress I will complain this to the BTC community as I am doing here right now to warn you all about those scammers.

BTW: the provided Phonenumer they give is also wrong

YES they pay,- but just a very littel above the btc you are putting in. so If you winning to much they will not pay you anymore. SCAMMERS!!!!!

Because the scammers seems to be germans, as I am I think I will go to the police soon, anybody wants to join me please message me

Mr Timo, we know you for a long time. You tried to fraud and blackmail our service multiple times. Now you are using social engineering. You are the only "scammed" BTClevles user, you can not find any other fraud reports. As you can see on bitcointalk  no one except you told about fraud in our topics. Our users are satisfied with our service. Even if there was some issues or inconvenience, they were solved immediately. You on the other hand tried to conduct unfair game from the beginning.

Example:

On 23 of July you wrote a mail where you've asked us to return your "stolen" bitcoins. Otherwise you threatened to publicly announce BTClevels as a scam. You made a bet but the exchange rate has not changed. According to our rules, http://btclevels.com/fairplay, in this case, you are losing money.

Eventually, you admitted that you was wrong:

From ash (at) n3xus (dot) eu Tue Jul 23 13:12:24 2013

my bad,
the price was exactly the same. So I assumed that in this case I would =
get my BTC back like in any options. ;(

so please ignore my last mails

Am 23.07.2013 um 10:33 schrieb BTClevels <contact@btclevels.com>:

> You wrote:
> You just stole me over night 3.3 BTC, which I bet that the price will =
be higher then 91.60001 at 5 UTC, which it was as there was and still is =
a blocker in at this level. So what happened with my btc -- do I need to =
report you as a scammer?.

Later you've made multiple attempts to cheat the system. For example, on 25 of August our suspicious activity monitoring responded that you've made more than 80 bets in 10 minutes using a third-party application. These bets, as well as other, are made in some unclear way. They were made backdated, while bets on current expiration was not accepted.

Option's security system automatically blocked your account. After your emails where you blackmailed and threatened to put the story in public, we have studied your case, and we agreed with the automated system and finally blocked your account.

This was done not to fraud or gain, but only for our own safety. Our team made a great effort to develop a binary option to the Bitcoin community, and not for the hackers enrichment.

Again, no one except you, has complaints about the quality of our service. Yes, we had problems with the server, hoster and Gox API, but in this cases we compensated funds to our users.

Your bitcoins is in our wallet and we will send it to any bitcoin accepting charity organization of your choice. For example, https://bitcoinfoundation.org/ or http://bitcoin100.org/

We respect and appreciate the Bitcoin community, they helped us develop our product and we will not allow to put us in a bad light.

Therefore, we ask you to choose a charity organization and to delete all the messages that BTClevles is a scam.

Sukrim
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 10:40:03 AM

If he did not actually break into your servers but only submitted requests to your service, you either are incompetent if your system did accept backdated orders or they would be denied anyways. 80 interactions in 10 minutes hardly seems like any DoS attack to me and how the hell are binary options even remotely able to be "unclear"?!

Admitting to stealing/freezing user funds (even if it is an unpleasant user) is definitely something that raises far more red flags for me than some random person claiming to be scammed.

BTClevels (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2013, 01:50:27 PM

If he did not actually break into your servers but only submitted requests to your service, you either are incompetent if your system did accept backdated orders or they would be denied anyways. 80 interactions in 10 minutes hardly seems like any DoS attack to me and how the hell are binary options even remotely able to be "unclear"?!

Admitting to stealing/freezing user funds (even if it is an unpleasant user) is definitely something that raises far more red flags for me than some random person claiming to be scammed.

It's not a bet amount - it's a bet character. This is the only case, and you will not find other scammed users.

We are not stealing user's funds - we want to give money to a charity. Once phase5 will choose a charity, we'll send them money and post transaction here.

Sukrim
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2013, 11:09:31 AM

It's not a bet amount - it's a bet character. This is the only case, and you will not find other scammed users.

We are not stealing user's funds - we want to give money to a charity. Once phase5 will choose a charity, we'll send them money and post transaction here.
Maybe you didn't get my question:
Later you've made multiple attempts to cheat the system. For example, on 25 of August our suspicious activity monitoring responded that you've made more than 80 bets in 10 minutes using a third-party application. These bets, as well as other, are made in some unclear way. They were made backdated, while bets on current expiration was not accepted.
How is it possible that binary options are "made in some unclear way"? Either they are valid and thus VERY clear or he tried to backdate them somehow and failed (then it might be DoS, though 8 bets in one minute are not THAT much...) or succeeded (then you are incompetent).

You are taking deposited funds away and not redeeming them. Even if you don't hold onto them, but instead move them to another (not involved) third party this is still stealing in my book ("I didn't take the money from that person for myself, I wanted to donate it to Wikipedia!" won't help you in court either).

Also I don't get your statement "It's not a bet amount - it's a bet character." - what does this sentence mean and how does it relate to you being able to have "unclear" binary options?!

beforge

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 02:23:54 PM

Strange thing.
After a reddit post, I tried out BTClevels and even won some money, about 4 BTC.
After phase5 claimed btclevels is a scam, I decided to withdraw my funds and everything went well. I've withdrawn 4BTC back and still have a small amount on account.
Here is my account statistics:
https://i.imgur.com/0475Brj.jpg
As for me, I will definitly use BTClevels once more.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: