Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:41:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: B2x and withdrawing  (Read 84 times)
Zedpastin (OP)

Activity: 363
Merit: 323

Infographics save lives

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:21:49 PM

With the up and coming fork on it's way and will be due in roughly 10 hours time. What amount would you suggest to be the threshold for withdrawing your coins?

I have 3 Bitcoin currently on an exchange. I'm debating whether that is enough to justify moving the coins to a wallet which I have the private key for. My exchange hasn't announced it's support for the fork yet.

I also have another 0.1 located on blockchain.info. Would it be worth moving this to a wallet if I'm looking to earn from the forked coins?
sangwookie

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

Put it all on the line and go for broke

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:29:40 AM

I never got it and I'm keeping everything safe on a hardware wallet just to be safe. Binance never issued the coin and there wasn't much news after the block hit. I would encourage you to proceed with caution.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: