Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:44:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ebay Mysterious Fee/Accoun Suspension_ How To DElay/Avoid Immediate Debt Request  (Read 133 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BtcoinSpider (OP)

Activity: 83
Merit: 36

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:36:11 PM
Last edit: December 29, 2017, 02:36:57 PM by BtcoinSpider

We all can not do without ebay. so, i guest we have to learn to stick by certain rules or find a wayaround whenever, we get stucked-in.

I have been selling on ebay for the past 10 plus, i've used & abandoned multiple account with +++ve feedback(s) on ebay.

But, one major reason why i've abandoned most of my ebay account with +++ve FEEDBACK(S) is due to request for payment of the listing fee's

EBAY SUSPENSION/REQUEST OF FEE's : is one of the major reason why i have abandoned most of my account. Nobody know's exactly how ebay fee's are calculated although there are lot's of tutorial & guide on this topic. sometimes, i think i'm not the ONLY person who get hit with such fee's.

List one product on sale on ebay. And, if, you were able to sell the item. let say, you sold the item for $300. By the next month, expect to receive a ridiculous fee of about $50 or more. Just for one which has been sold.

Sometimes, buyer's who choose to pay such enormous fee does so because they are left with no choice.
And, the most annoying part is it is that your ebay account will eventually get limited or possibly suspended if, no action from your part (if, payment has not been part with proof of payment sent to ebay staff)

*In worst scenerio, ebay collection agency could start troubling you via telephone call's & unsolicitated threat messages via email)

No seller is prepared to go through all these stress just for selling on online.

Over the past year's,i have been a victim of such until i figure out a way to delay THE SUSPENSION PROCESS of my account prior reception of notification msg from ebay that your current associated info's (paypal) for payment of ebay fee's has been removed due to insufficient balance in your paypal account...blah blah.

Sometimes, most seller's are expecting incoming fund into associated paypal account in order for them to settle the bill. Such issue could have been be resolved btw ebay & the seller if,  a little more time is given to the seller.Bump, ebay does negotiate with any seller when it comes to request of their listing fee's

**I been a victim of this problem but, now i've found working tip's on how to AVOID IMMEDIATE FEE REQUEST or SUSPENSION OF yOUR EBAY ACCOUNT. In worst occasion request of such listing fee's by a third-party (ebay debt collection agency)

I've put this together as a guide. I think this will serve as a useful guide to those of us who depend ebay as an alternative source of income.

I'm giving a away 5 of this guide to hERO,Leggendary Member's. Other member who might be interested below is the price. But, other member's can get this guide at the cost of  15 buck.

Price : $15 payment in bitcoin

Thanks
BtcoinSpider (OP)

Activity: 83
Merit: 36

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:25:43 PM

bump
Parodium

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:36:27 AM

Mysterious fee.... Really? You do realize that Ebay charges a final value fee based on the category of the item? How can you have used Ebay for so long and still not know this?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: