Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:31:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: $500+us FEE for 46.5724btc unconfirmed :/ Parse: Error Parsing Transaction  (Read 241 times)
Blockchain G (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:36:39 PM

Annnnnnd here I am with my first post, asking for help instead of showing up years ago to see if I could help newbz a wee bit :/ ugh...

bd17ebfa47bcccb0b2ccfc019cb9c191ac397648c65695391c0188ab69dc4d07  <---here she be, can anyone pick it up from the dang pool?

going to Bitfinex so no child to parent extra $ poss... &... no btc left in Electrum wallet to send on top of the first one to same addy for a chance to cancel the 46+btc transaction.

Tried the pushtx & I get Parse: Error Parsing Transaction after it previously said other wise :/

I tried various pools to no avail ...

This was an attempt to move my btc as to score the free scratch falling from the sky with all these forks...

Yes, Electrum... In it's "detail" window, a couple addys are yellow vs other ones :/  there are 100+ addys outgoing for this one input(not sure I said that right)

Any insight on how to get my bgold from Electrum would great Smiley

I don't believe my Electrum wallet has been compromised, thus is it feasible to reseed my Ledger with it's phrase? without losing any said scratch in the process; seeing as on Electrum FAQ page there is a paragraph 'bout GAP addy of 20 & any unfunded addys above 20 GAP will not be reinitialized... with a "WARNING" attached to this, leading me to fret that ulterior addys(well funded) after those GAP ones, may not be updated either... :? ... wow what a puzzle to explain, does anyone sorta "get" what I'm saying here? LauLz

In case of the Ledger nano S, I have to empty it of everything prior to seeding the thing(would rather not) this in hope that the transaction would be dropped?

I dunno ... I'm @ a loss here, I read one cat has been waiting 3 weeks for a reasonable sum to get picked up... I'm concerned, lucky me I'm not panicking but Pfffffffff... you know?

The ol' ticker is getting a beating :/

Thanks guys, good to be here finally, looking forward to some good communications with this community Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:27:40 PM

Annnnnnd here I am with my first post, asking for help instead of showing up years ago to see if I could help newbz a wee bit :/ ugh...

bd17ebfa47bcccb0b2ccfc019cb9c191ac397648c65695391c0188ab69dc4d07  <---here she be, can anyone pick it up from the dang pool?

going to Bitfinex so no child to parent extra $ poss... &... no btc left in Electrum wallet to send on top of the first one to same addy for a chance to cancel the 46+btc transaction.

Tried the pushtx & I get Parse: Error Parsing Transaction after it previously said other wise :/

I tried various pools to no avail ...

This was an attempt to move my btc as to score the free scratch falling from the sky with all these forks...

Yes, Electrum... In it's "detail" window, a couple addys are yellow vs other ones :/  there are 100+ addys outgoing for this one input(not sure I said that right)

I don't believe my Electrum wallet has been compromised, thus is it feasible to reseed my Ledger with it's phrase? without losing any said scratch in the process; seeing as on Electrum FAQ page there is a paragraph 'bout GAP addy of 20 & any unfunded addys above 20 GAP will not be reinitialized... with a "WARNING" attached to this, leading me to fret that ulterior addys(well funded) after those GAP ones, may not be updated either... :? ... wow what a puzzle to explain, does anyone sorta "get" what I'm saying here? LauLz

In case of the Ledger nano S, I have to empty it of everything prior to seeding the thing(would rather not) this in hope that the transaction would be dropped?

I dunno ... I'm @ a loss here, I read one cat has been waiting 3 weeks for a reasonable sum to get picked up... I'm concerned, lucky me I'm not panicking but Pfffffffff... you know?

The ol' ticker is getting a beating :/

Thanks guys, good to be here finally, looking forward to some good communications with this community Smiley

https://pushtx.btc.com/ works fine for me, this is what it shows for your transaction,

But that's alot of money (~6000$), when you could probably do it for way less, since your average fee is ~100sat/b you should be able to accelerate it using https://pool.viabtc.com/tools/txaccelerator/, note that you have approx 5-10 seconds at the beginning of the hour to get your tx in due to them only accepting 100 transactions per hour.

LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 16550

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 05:51:31 PM
Last edit: December 28, 2017, 08:00:23 PM by LoyceV

Welcome Tongue

One (offtopic) questions: why move them to Bitfinex? It's more than $600k you trust an exchange with!

I'd start with Bitcoin Cash before doing Bitcoin Gold, as Cash is worth a lot more than Gold.
I used Electron Cash (in a VM) for Bitcoin Cash. And since I don't really trust the wallet, I imported one private key at a time, then send the funds, and only import the next private key after the first transaction got confirmed.
For Bitcoin Gold, I used Coinomi on Android. And once again: import only as much at a time as you trust the wallet with.

I don't believe my Electrum wallet has been compromised, thus is it feasible to reseed my Ledger with it's phrase?
I wouldn't do this. It's not about "believing" it's not compromised, it's about knowing for sure. And using a Ledger with a seed that has been on any online device seems like very bad practice to me.

without losing any said scratch in the process; seeing as on Electrum FAQ page there is a paragraph 'bout GAP addy of 20 & any unfunded addys above 20 GAP will not be reinitialized... with a "WARNING" attached to this, leading me to fret that ulterior addys(well funded) after those GAP ones, may not be updated either... :? ... wow what a puzzle to explain, does anyone sorta "get" what I'm saying here? LauLz
It's very unlikely to have a 20 addy GAP, unless you sent countless addresses to people who never funded them. I barely ever have a gap between my addresses, and if I do, it's at most one or two addresses.
But, if needed, there are other methods to get your private keys out of your seeds.

I would *never* wipe a hardware wallet before all my funds are safe for sure.

I dunno ... I'm @ a loss here
One possibility: if you export the private key for (for example) 18WGdns7CYB98Ctnp32GfGkdQ3oA18LVKG (balance 0.010272 BTC), import it into Electrum, and make a new transaction with 0.002BTC fee, that transaction should confirm soon. That means one of the inputs from your initial big transaction gets double spend, and your initial transaction becomes invalid. Once again: do not wipe your Ledger yet, you'll need it again Tongue

I've been curious for a while to see if ViaBTC also works on big transactions (28kB), so I'll give it a shot in 8 minutes. Update: it failed: clicking 19:00:01 already showed "Submissions are beyond limit. Please try later.".

Tip for the future: consolidate your inputs once in a while, if you just transfer (say) 10 of them to a new address of your own when you're not in a hurry, you can set a low fee and just wait until it confirms.

Bonus: you're probably also holding about 23 BTX (Bitcore), currently worth just over $300 (in total, not per coin). It's not a fork, it got airdropped on Bitcoin addresses.
This would be the last one I import into Coinomi.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Blockchain G (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:51:59 PM

Welcome Tongue

Thank you Smiley

One (offtopic) questions: why move them to Bitfinex? It's more than $600k you trust an exchange with!

Yes because when Bitfinex got hacked 70mil in btc & shaved my head from my etc - eth - btc accounts(like every one else), they gave me a Bitfinex token 0.10 on the dollar in lue of there helping them selves, that made me whole a year later after they pumped real quick like; to a buck.

I'd start with Bitcoin Cash before doing Bitcoin Gold, as Cash is worth a lot more than Gold.
I used Electron Cash (in a VM) for Bitcoin Cash. And since I don't really trust the wallet, I imported one private key at a time, then send the funds, and only import the next private key after the first transaction got confirmed.

yup, I used Electron fro my bcash as well Wink

For Bitcoin Gold, I used Coinomi on Android. And once again: import only as much at a time as you trust the wallet with.

Noiiice I can seed coinomi from Electron, I did it with my Mycelium but wasn't sur 'bout Electron's "special" extra word action...

I don't believe my Electrum wallet has been compromised, thus is it feasible to reseed my Ledger with it's phrase?
I wouldn't do this. It's not about "believing" it's not compromised, it's about knowing for sure. And using a Ledger with a seed that has been on any online device seems like very bad practice to me.

It IS bad practice!!! don't do this @ home Kids... but no, your right of course ;/

without losing any said scratch in the process; seeing as on Electrum FAQ page there is a paragraph 'bout GAP addy of 20 & any unfunded addys above 20 GAP will not be reinitialized... with a "WARNING" attached to this, leading me to fret that ulterior addys(well funded) after those GAP ones, may not be updated either... :? ... wow what a puzzle to explain, does anyone sorta "get" what I'm saying here? LauLz
It's very unlikely to have a 20 addy GAP, unless you sent countless addresses to people who never funded them. I barely ever have a gap between my addresses, and if I do, it's at most one or two addresses.
But, if needed, there are other methods to get your private keys out of your seeds.

Hear~Hear

I would *never* wipe a hardware wallet before all my funds are safe for sure.

Ok I'll hold my horses on this move since you seem so very adamant while being very helpful... for which I'll start thanking you for @ this junction Smiley

I dunno ... I'm @ a loss here
One possibility: if you export the private key for (for example) 18WGdns7CYB98Ctnp32GfGkdQ3oA18LVKG (balance 0.010272 BTC), import it into Electrum, and make a new transaction with 0.002BTC fee, that transaction should confirm soon. That means one of the inputs from your initial big transaction gets double spend, and your initial transaction becomes invalid. Once again: do not wipe your Ledger yet, you'll need it again Tongue

I will head your advice sir.

I've been curious for a while to see if ViaBTC also works on big transactions (28kB), so I'll give it a shot in 8 minutes. Update: it failed: clicking 19:00:01 already showed "Submissions are beyond limit. Please try later.".

Cheers, from I & everyone Smiley

Tip for the future: consolidate your inputs once in a while, if you just transfer (say) 10 of them to a new address of your own when you're not in a hurry, you can set a low fee and just wait until it confirms.

I see what your saying & I like it. Thank you once more...

Bonus: you're probably also holding about 23 BTX (Bitcore), currently worth just over $300. It's not a fork, it got airdropped on Bitcoin addresses.
This would be the last one I import into Coinomi.

Looked Bitcore up & Coinomi says it's worth $15 but that's good enough for me Smiley

So I "could" reseed my Coinomi with my Electrum right now & perhaps the unpicked up transaction may actually drop & show in there...? A little scary when it's all the btc I've got left :/ already lost well over 220btc in the last 4 years... gulp

I'm just gonna sit on my hands & hope that in the next few months... uhg... the situation will resolve... Gasp.

Thank you to all whom participate in getting this monkey off my back Smiley
LoyceV
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 08:04:56 PM

Looked Bitcore up & Coinomi says it's worth $15 but that's good enough for me Smiley
The $300 I mentioned was for 23, not per coin. I've added that to the original, I see the confusion.
The airdrop was halve a BTX per BTC

So I "could" reseed my Coinomi with my Electrum right now & perhaps the unpicked up transaction may actually drop & show in there...?
I would definitely NOT do that! Every new seed import is a new risk. I trust Coinomi up to like $300 at the moment, it's a hot Android wallet, I wouldn't give it access to funds worth a house.

A little scary when it's all the btc I've got left :/ already lost well over 220btc in the last 4 years... gulp
This seems like something for another story Tongue

You can still do the double spend I mentioned, you can also use Bitcoin Core (if you have it installed) or coinb.in (very good to get sweaty palms again!) to do it. But: export only 1 private key, take one with a low balance (say 0.01BTC), so you only risk a low amount. Don't risk your coins trying to rush things.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Blockchain G (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:51:39 AM

"You can still do the double spend I mentioned, you can also use Bitcoin Core (if you have it installed) or coinb.in (very good to get sweaty palms again!) to do it. But: export only 1 private key, take one with a low balance (say 0.01BTC)"

Thank you LoyceV, this is where I must admit to keep falling off the horse & land face first in dried up cow dung... Here I am thinking that my Electrum private key my Seed phrase, which encompasses all addresses... I mean to say I thought to only have one singular private key... oh wait no, the private key is a Hash ... the private hash to the public one... ok, now I'm diving in deeper than my lungs can take me... shizenpoop Sad

I do have coinb.in... this is @ verify : Transaction Script
The above script has been decoded

Version: 1
Transaction Size: 28672 bytes
Lock time: 0

Also that all inputs have been signed, no multi sig...

Then I am @ a loss of what action to take on the "Sign" page... where do I find the private key to an address? &.. aw geeez... so many questions, so late in the game uhg, sorry thank you for helping

In the "Broadcast" page I simply put in the Hex & it gives me : txid: bd17ebfa47bcccb0b2ccfc019cb9c191ac397648c65695391c0188ab69dc4d07 ... I keep pushing submit but it only shows me the same thing in green, this "txid" :/ again & again...

ok so ... I forgot what I was gonna ask or txt next... late here... I'm out :/

Nightnight
LoyceV
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 08:52:20 AM

Thank you LoyceV, this is where I must admit to keep falling off the horse & land face first in dried up cow dung... Here I am thinking that my Electrum private key my Seed phrase, which encompasses all addresses... I mean to say I thought to only have one singular private key... oh wait no, the private key is a Hash ... the private hash to the public one... ok, now I'm diving in deeper than my lungs can take me... shizenpoop Sad
This is a private key: L3pSQB9Y7Atx3tjDbjzX49...............
This is a word seed phrase: gasp quarter main brave turn like reflect ...........................
The seed phrase can be used to generate an infinite number of private keys.

I do have coinb.in... this is @ verify : Transaction Script
The above script has been decoded

Version: 1
Transaction Size: 28672 bytes
Lock time: 0

Also that all inputs have been signed, no multi sig...
Forget about your existing transaction here, there's no use for that in coinb.in, as it's signed already.

Then I am @ a loss of what action to take on the "Sign" page... where do I find the private key to an address? &.. aw geeez... so many questions, so late in the game uhg, sorry thank you for helping
Don't sign anything, you'll need to set up a new transaction first.

I was under the impression Electrum allows to export one private key at a time. I just tested it, and when I click Wallet > Private keys > Export, it exports all of them. Considering you have 46 Bitcoin stored in there, I wouldn't recommend doing this on any hot wallet.

Side track: I still don't get why you entered your Ledger seed in Electrum. The whole point of having a Ledger is to use the Ledger to sign transactions, instead of a hot wallet.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
HCP
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 4316

<insert witty quote here>

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:13:20 AM

I was under the impression Electrum allows to export one private key at a time. I just tested it, and when I click Wallet > Private keys > Export, it exports all of them. Considering you have 46 Bitcoin stored in there, I wouldn't recommend doing this on any hot wallet.
You can... but not with the "export" feature... you want to use the "Address" tab... (View -> Show Addresses)... then right click on the address you want the private key for and select "Private Key" Wink

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
█████████████████████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
LoyceV
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 11:13:10 AM

Nightnight
Must have been a good night, your problem solved itself, and your transaction got confirmed.

Miners found 12 blocks within 60 minutes:
Code:
501556 (Main Chain)	2017-12-29 11:06:31	SlushPool	0000000000000000007d97564d74015d8da69d70eaad7da56716029f23fc9300	1,063.36
501555 (Main Chain) 2017-12-29 11:03:09 BTC.com 00000000000000000045c9c0d03663c7ef65f5503c27ccce83d3153186f4105d 1,037.39
501554 (Main Chain) 2017-12-29 11:00:05 AntPool 00000000000000000087ac945ff91bd3a2dce47dcbc5224bac37965a768a3c11 1,014.93
501553 (Main Chain) 2017-12-29 10:58:49 ViaBTC 0000000000000000000cd64bd74dc2280d2aafd14c7088d0c1fab1120c0ab399 1,048.57
501552 (Main Chain) 2017-12-29 10:57:22 BTC.TOP 00000000000000000041ae73e4ab74d415d875246649d1368703c0bae9436d55 1,041.33
501551 (Main Chain) 2017-12-29 10:52:53 SlushPool 0000000000000000001148f7cf5048f896e1394f45925a9585d072122443d5ef 1,023.32
501550 (Main Chain) 2017-12-29 10:51:08 BTC.com 0000000000000000000005ed00e6585f60ac51b481279a8475eeb3beb128a17b 1,074.52
501549 (Main Chain) 2017-12-29 10:43:17 AntPool 0000000000000000004e65cec504bde8d2c44007385e129c4c2414db7bff517c 1,048.36
501548 (Main Chain) 2017-12-29 10:26:09 58COIN 00000000000000000003e7795b92cc532cccd62292732803e94eeac186f3ff79 1,062.63
501547 (Main Chain) 2017-12-29 10:24:36 BTC.TOP 0000000000000000006fbb47ef7d8c0d4e6d64fc6c7d1e59b6f9117bc1d7bee7 1,083.2
501546 (Main Chain) 2017-12-29 10:22:42 BTCC Pool 0000000000000000003e47effe3d7cec4d7b2606f99fae76161e4c288dcd259b 1,091.69
501545 (Main Chain) 2017-12-29 10:16:42 AntPool 000000000000000000501602dfb4b5e4b12525cc820aa488ef3834500c3f5869 1,062.4
That dropped fees enough to include your transaction with 100 sat/byte in the tenth block from this list.

Good luck forking your coins !

You can... but not with the "export" feature... you want to use the "Address" tab... (View -> Show Addresses)... then right click on the address you want the private key for and select "Private Key" Wink
Thanks, good to know if I need it.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Blockchain G (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:42:48 PM

Yes, thank you LoyceV  Wink

Satoshi must have seen my post & intervened... what LUCK Smiley

Holly shmamomoe's!!  qu'est ce que whaaa..Huh

501556 (Main Chain)   2017-12-29 11:06:31   SlushPool   0000000000000000007d97564d74015d8da69d70eaad7da56716029f23fc9300   1,063.36
501555 (Main Chain)   2017-12-29 11:03:09   BTC.com   00000000000000000045c9c0d03663c7ef65f5503c27ccce83d3153186f4105d   1,037.39
501554 (Main Chain)   2017-12-29 11:00:05   AntPool   00000000000000000087ac945ff91bd3a2dce47dcbc5224bac37965a768a3c11   1,014.93
501553 (Main Chain)   2017-12-29 10:58:49   ViaBTC   0000000000000000000cd64bd74dc2280d2aafd14c7088d0c1fab1120c0ab399   1,048.57
501552 (Main Chain)   2017-12-29 10:57:22   BTC.TOP   00000000000000000041ae73e4ab74d415d875246649d1368703c0bae9436d55   1,041.33
501551 (Main Chain)   2017-12-29 10:52:53   SlushPool   0000000000000000001148f7cf5048f896e1394f45925a9585d072122443d5ef   1,023.32
501550 (Main Chain)   2017-12-29 10:51:08   BTC.com   0000000000000000000005ed00e6585f60ac51b481279a8475eeb3beb128a17b   1,074.52
501549 (Main Chain)   2017-12-29 10:43:17   AntPool   0000000000000000004e65cec504bde8d2c44007385e129c4c2414db7bff517c   1,048.36
501548 (Main Chain)   2017-12-29 10:26:09   58COIN   00000000000000000003e7795b92cc532cccd62292732803e94eeac186f3ff79   1,062.63
501547 (Main Chain)   2017-12-29 10:24:36   BTC.TOP   0000000000000000006fbb47ef7d8c0d4e6d64fc6c7d1e59b6f9117bc1d7bee7   1,083.2
501546 (Main Chain)   2017-12-29 10:22:42   BTCC Pool   0000000000000000003e47effe3d7cec4d7b2606f99fae76161e4c288dcd259b   1,091.69
501545 (Main Chain)   2017-12-29 10:16:42   AntPool   000000000000000000501602dfb4b5e4b12525cc820aa488ef3834500c3f5869   1,062.4

That dropped fees enough to include your transaction with 100 sat/byte in the tenth block from this list.

ALL of that is old Egyptian to me :/  LAULZ

Yes, I hope that Bitfinex will fork 'em coins over ... but maby I wouldn't have gotten my Bitcore air drops if they all had been @ Bitfinex? hummm  OH yes BTW I scored my BTX from my mycelium onto coinomi ... yey Smiley Thank you for letting know, I told all my bros & were just happy as pigs in mud on a rainy day Smiley

Now I just have to wait for BTX to have there own wallet so I can delete coinomi & reinstall it to put in my Electrum wallet to me gold from it... going to use Electron to separate Bicash

You truly are Legendary Smiley as well as awesome so thank you once more for taking time to show some Love & help Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: