Print  
Author Topic: Ripple  (Read 245 times)
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:23:09 PM

What is happening to Ripple right now, why is it behaving so much different to other altcoins / btc (e.g. didn't rise that much when btc was hyped, now rising while btc / alts are dropping)

Ripple is one the stable value currency in the altcoin market but recent days price spiking abnormal in the price chart. I think that as bitcoin value dumped in the market so many investors changes the bitcoin to different altcoins. In that list you will find the XRP is the best potential coin as a choice for the investors.
After some time once bitcoin started increasing then all the investors changes their bitcoin will goes back there itself from this coin. So think 10 times before you want to invest.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
cynical

Activity: 490
Merit: 136

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:25:48 PM

ripple is i think one of those coins that divides the crypto community.
some utterly hate it while others recon it is the coin that has a brilliant future.
as more and more banks accept ripple and start using it the higher the price will climb.
this is what is driving the price i suspect.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
Hanablue

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:25:55 PM

Actually Ripple is a technology. and it helps dealing with payments. So these kinds of technologies are excellent when it comes to future. Cardano is also a technology and I believe that will also rise like Ripple in near future.
Diller5

Activity: 322
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:31:28 PM

I see Ripple as having gone up 24,476% since Aug 2013. However BTC has gone up 14,078% in the same period and peaked at a growth of 19,317%. Hardly seems like it's imploding. I'm all in for XRP though, came aboard at $1.06!
anasso

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:22:10 PM

ripple is the cryptocurrency of banks and recently namy japanese banks adopted their protocol.

i think ripple is going to have a bright future.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: