Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple  (Read 243 times)
ratiobitcoin (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:43:47 PM

What is happening to Ripple right now, why is it behaving so much different to other altcoins / btc (e.g. didn't rise that much when btc was hyped, now rising while btc / alts are dropping)

layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 03:49:31 PM

Compare to other coins, Ripple remains strong. This is because Korea and Japan are buying a lot of it. Ripple is a wonderful coin to invest with. Its only 1usd. Few years ago it is only a fraction of cent. Someday it might become 50usd or higher. Better store a few of it in the future.

What is happening to Ripple right now, why is it behaving so much different to other altcoins / btc (e.g. didn't rise that much when btc was hyped, now rising while btc / alts are dropping)
ratiobitcoin (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:08:41 PM

is there a quick way to get invested? i'm still waiting for my bitstamp verification, don't know how long it will take...

why are the asian countries investing that heavy in Ripple, hat is Ripples unique selling preposition that makes it that strong?

Davinus

Activity: 258
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:15:08 PM

And what is wrong with that? Ripple is going up incredible faster, all those who had bitcoin on the past are now switching to ripple because it has almost no fees, and it is fast, and it is on the top 3.
So what other alternative did they had? just use ripple.
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:17:42 PM

I think it is rising due to the interest and buying from the financial institutions and banks, i hope ripple's technology will be used by banks in the future that will help increase the value more.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ratiobitcoin (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:22:02 PM

And what is wrong with that? Ripple is going up incredible faster, all those who had bitcoin on the past are now switching to ripple because it has almost no fees, and it is fast, and it is on the top 3.
So what other alternative did they had? just use ripple.

there is nothing wrong with that, i'm just trying to understand markets and reasons for market behavior. my question was just out of curiosity.

Coin.Master636

Activity: 68

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:23:23 PM

is there a quick way to get invested? i'm still waiting for my bitstamp verification, don't know how long it will take...

why are the asian countries investing that heavy in Ripple, hat is Ripples unique selling preposition that makes it that strong?
I am still using Kraken for Ripple. Changed to other exchanges for other currencies because of the down time and crashes on Kraken servers. Would love to hear good alternatives. Will probably switch to NVO when the DEX goes live.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Chokolo

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:23:53 PM

I got approved and deposited money and bought XRP with Bitstamp. Took me a total of 1.5 day.
Its holidays so approval probably takes longer now I guess.

You could try register at several marketplaces at the same time in hope that someone approves you fast.
Aryan55

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:26:16 PM

its mean xrp surely pump soon, and this is the very good time to buy, many people get profit in last few days, so i think you also can buy this without worrying.
bastien112

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:34:20 PM

Rumors about Ripple being accepted on Coinbase in january probably helped as well  Wink
Jashhh

Activity: 129

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:36:19 PM

Funny how Ripple doesn't give a dam about the dips. Just keeps rising like crazy.
ledinasaliasi

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:41:46 PM

ripple is a good coin of crypto currency because it is born to solve many problems of bitcoin and ethereum like it is faster and cheaper in transactions fee, from that people is realizing how much benefits ripple has brought to the community and keep supporting it.
jackhdt

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:59:15 PM

this is not the first time ripple rises while btc /alts drop. seems like the advantages of ripple are investors interested. I'm tracking the XRP, if in a more time-everything okay I will invest it

Make me great again
CryptoRama

Activity: 453
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:03:34 PM

Because Ripple is just another coin made from banks for eazy transfer of funds... Not good to invest big in it... you should only wait when ripple will come to coinbase and that's the time ripple will increase in value very much... but when will it be high up I recommend you to sell it and then if you want again buy it low...

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
fatenmo

Activity: 280
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:08:07 PM

I recommend to invest long term but not too much. Soon it should reach $2 and it will be one of the greatest coins in the market ever.
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:25:26 PM

IMO, Ripple’s price rise might be due to the recent rumour that it will be added to coinbase by 5th or 8th Jan 2018 (cannot remember which date). I am not sure how true this rumour is. Earlier this year, there was this coinbase rumour as well but Ripple was not added.
hASHmETAL

Activity: 75

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:35:40 PM

It seems Fiat institutions including central banks held crypto market as hostage including Bitcoin main stakeholders in order to create market and valuations sell there shit coin..issue not less than any bogus ICO, may be alternative system to global payments but what is credibility of technology compared to any other real innovation happening in other crypto currencies.. its upper hand again of crony capitalism!! enjoy!! life if have made some money .. nothing more than that... Life wont change when you have no choice!!
CryptoStats
Copper Member

Activity: 98
Merit: 3

:)

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 05:41:57 PM

IMO, Ripple’s price rise might be due to the recent rumour that it will be added to coinbase by 5th or 8th Jan 2018 (cannot remember which date). I am not sure how true this rumour is. Earlier this year, there was this coinbase rumour as well but Ripple was not added.

Yes, I'm pretty sure that this is the main reason, also take in care last CEO interviews in TV.

pthnmj

Activity: 683
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:45:25 PM

It could be because Ripple is competing to win the financial banking industry, not creating the highest market cap currency. The cheap XRP serves their organization much more than expensive XRP. Thus,  the price of Ripple doesn't flow like the other cryptocurrencies.
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:17:12 PM

XRP price is up due to new partnerships with banks. It’s a good cryptocurrency but the price won’t go up as much as Ethereum or Bitcoin due to its inflatory nature.

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: