Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:11:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Something wrong with linked ethereum address  (Read 86 times)
Niskan (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:54:46 PM

Plz help... I got this msg '' We do not support withdraws to Contract addresses. Please make sure your address is a regular wallet addresses. Refunds will not be provided.''

When clicked on withdraw... Is there anything wrong with my blockchain ethereum wallet?

Thnks..
xYakult

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:18:41 PM

Plz help... I got this msg '' We do not support withdraws to Contract addresses. Please make sure your address is a regular wallet addresses. Refunds will not be provided.''

When clicked on withdraw... Is there anything wrong with my blockchain ethereum wallet?

Thnks..

Nothing is wrong on that message, its just a reminder not to send eth to a contract address. It is like double check the address you want to send your coins before clicking "send" Smiley
Accessence

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:28:28 PM

Thnks..

If your wallet is not letting you process the transaction then just use your private keys to unlock your wallet at myetherwallet and try sending the funds through there. However, make sure that you do indeed want to send funds to the contract address.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: