Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 12:10:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin mining hardware  (Read 165 times)
RobertASI (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:07:56 PM

Hey Guys & Gals,   New to this forum  not for sure where to post this.   I am a sales rep at  ASI  a national hardware distributor.  www.asipartner.com    we stock most of the hard to get video cards  / GPU'S   that you use for mining. We also do the motherboards,power supplies,memory  and cpu's.   We are typically a wholesaler that sells to computer dealers / resellers .  However this mining craze has changed the way we do business.  We are selling to companies that all they do is mining.  What I am trying to say to you guys that are doing a lot of the mining  I have hardware solutions available for  you.   We are direct with all major manf. so we can usually get the hard to get stuff. My contact info is below along with my email address if I can be of any assistance.  We are legit . ASI has been in the computer hardware/distribution  business since 1989    

Robert Wood
robert.wood@asipartner.com
direct line  678-502-1346
www.asipartner.com      

Yaboy

Activity: 26

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:17:15 PM

Hey Guys & Gals,   New to this forum  not for sure where to post this.   I am a sales rep at  ASI  a national hardware distributor.  www.asipartner.com    we stock most of the hard to get video cards  / GPU'S   that you use for mining. We also do the motherboards,power supplies,memory  and cpu's.   We are typically a wholesaler that sells to computer dealers / resellers .  However this mining craze has changed the way we do business.  We are selling to companies that all they do is mining.  What I am trying to say to you guys that are doing a lot of the mining  I have hardware solutions available for  you.   We are direct with all major manf. so we can usually get the hard to get stuff. My contact info is below along with my email address if I can be of any assistance.  We are legit . ASI has been in the computer hardware/distribution  business since 1989    

Robert Wood
robert.wood@asipartner.com
direct line  678-502-1346
www.asipartner.com      

Do not take what I am about to say as rude. Just blunt :/

GPU/CPU mining for Bitcoin is now worse than unprofitable. You would pay more in electricity than you could ever hope to make through mining, even accounting for price appreciation.

If you do want to sell to this forum, there are many things you need to do first. But top priority is to post this somewhere where people mine altcoins that are dependent on CPU/GPU mining.
RobertASI (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:35:09 PM

Yaboy,  I appreciate the feedback.  I will locate the correct forum.    As far as mining being profitable I dont do it so I am not able to speak on that.  What I can tell you is the need for this hardware right now is stronger than ever  based on my sales #s  .  Again I do appreciate the info and the fact that you took the time to respond.   By the way  I like people that are blunt and upfront.  Smiley
Yaboy

Activity: 26

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:00:47 PM

Yaboy,  I appreciate the feedback.  I will locate the correct forum.    As far as mining being profitable I dont do it so I am not able to speak on that.  What I can tell you is the need for this hardware right now is stronger than ever  based on my sales #s  .  Again I do appreciate the info and the fact that you took the time to respond.   By the way  I like people that are blunt and upfront.  Smiley

Of course, anything I can do to help. There is a need for trustable hardware, but ASICs are really all you can use to be profitable on this particular coin. That's why you're seeing scalpers sell their units for double or even triple what the units are actually sold for/worth.

You could probably find some good customers that are mining ETH or other "ASIC-resistant" coins.

Good luck in your future endeavors!
powerhouse 465

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:53:22 PM

Is there is a maximum number of GPUs that ASI is able to support once we become a partner? I have a group of people who may be interested in this endeavor the near future.
investorpgroovy

Activity: 58

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:30:30 AM

Just wanted to say.. ASI is about as legit as you can get in terms of Computer components distributors..
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: