Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:10:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best 5 Altcoins That Will Outperform Bitcoin In 2018  (Read 165 times)
nourkhiti (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 04:13:48 PM

1 - Verge or XVG
Verge is definitely a good long-term hold. The wraith protocol is awesome and will be released soon.
Privacy + fast transaction + small fees, isn't that what Satoshi Nakamoto wanted to achieve?

Xvg is highly anticipated to get 1$ very soon!

2- Ripple or xrp
Ripple is actually a technology that has a dual function; as a digital currency as well as a digital payment network for financial transactions.
The way it works is that the Gateway functions as a credit intermediary that receives and sends currencies to public addresses over the Ripple network. This is why Ripple is less popular when compared to the other digital currencies, with only a $1 value to date.

3- Lisk or LSK
you should definitely consider investing in it. Considering the huge range of applications LSK has, it doesn’t really matter what industry you are in — it could be a game changer for you. To start, all you need is a platform that acknowledges this altcoin.

4- Cardano or ADA
First blockchain to be developed from a scientific philosophy:
Regulatory and Compliance focus
Scaleability
Cross Chain integration
Cardano aims to integrate with all other major cryptocurrencies without the use of a third party, which:
1. Reduces fees that exchanges charge
2. Allow quicker and easier transactions across the blockchain
3. Removes risk of a third party losing your cryptocurrencies

5- NEM or XEM
 is most similar to Ethereum in what it's attempting to accomplish. Through the implementation of mosaics and Namespaces, NEM is able to create tokens like Colored Coins in the Ethereum blockchain.

Source: Best 5 Altcoins That Will Outperform Bitcoin In 2018
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 04:22:16 PM

I like all the coins except the LSK. That's just for the personal reasons and past inevstment experience in it.

Anyway rest of the coins are already on my portfolio and for the reasons that you have mentioned up there. There is no doubt about verge and XEM coin if considered for the future and long term inevstment. XEM is somehow my favourite coin now because I have already gained lots of trust on it after getting profited from it few days ago. It literally touched 1 USD rate. That was cool thing about it.

For me ripple is like heavenly coin, the investment you can blindly trust upon! I mean project with good strategy and centralisation is it's strong point being crypto currency. So yeah perfect portfolio.

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:26:04 PM

I like your coins and agree that they have potential to grow big, i will also post my favorite tokens here, for the new year you can consider holding amb, pay, evx, powr and cob tokens im very positive that they will grow big in an year from now.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
UniVerte

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:34:53 PM

Thanks for this top 5! I guess, Stratis is going to overcome all expectations in the upcoming year and become the next big thing after Ethereum, what's your opinion about it?
fatenmo

Activity: 280
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:23:39 PM

Top 5 Altcoins have that capabilty but they are moving slow right now. Lets wait for new year to come and see what happens after correction.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:55:03 PM

From your list of potential outperformers for the role of top-1 crypto I believe only in Cardano at the moment. NEM is very good too, but I'm not sure it want and can get to the top-1 position.

coolcountry

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:18:18 PM

Will Verge realistically reach $1? The pump up to the $0.24 level was crazy, but now the price has fallen down to around $0.12 level, and the decrease has been constant until now. I don't see what makes people think we will see a 10x increase in a short time. Although I would be very happy about it, since I have some XVG myself.

vestenvinden

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:23:14 PM

I really like Ripple and Verge. I think they will grow a lot in the new year.

What do people think of TRX? There have been a lot of hype about it in December, but do you still think its a good investment?
Iamlegit4sure

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

💲

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:25:14 PM

there are many new altcoins that could outperform bitcoin (17x gain): i personally like Electroneum, ethos and DeepOnion.

New and not yet launched coins have good potential as well, like Hacken, Tokenbox etc... solid projects

mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:45:03 PM

I don't think any of these coin will, if you look at the prices of most of these tokens in BTC value most of them are below their ATH in BTC, even BTC and since more investors money coming to the space the fisrt call will always be BTC then spread to Altcoins
veliq

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:26:52 PM

In my opinion, crazy growth in 2018 will show such coins as NEO, Waves, XRP, ADA, LTC and my favorite KIN. By the way, I recommend paying attention to KIN;)
bitcryptone

Activity: 54

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:40:04 PM

eth, neo, waves, ripple will do fine in 2018, but no coin will outperform bitcoin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: