Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:10:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My portfolio top 10 gainers the past 30 days  (Read 392 times)
Thinvestor

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:06:49 PM

Everyone did well last month, Ive put most my pot into XRB now, its gonna keep growing. Better than Ripple and 36 times smaller marketcap, not even on a big exchange yet, I reckon coinbase will put it on their exchange in 2018 and its only a matter of time before bittrex and binance accept.

As much a fan I am of RAIBLOCKS, I'd be careful to put my whole pot into XRB in case some unforseen event happens.  Also, I think even late 2018 is too early to speculate on Coinbase adding XRB.  Coinbase is very careful about their selection.  I think RaiBlocks meets all it's criteria especially being innovative, decentralized, and fairly distributed but it needs to have at least 1 year being used and tested in wild.  Maybe 2019.  

This seed investor is Coinbase does love Raiblocks though  Grin

https://twitter.com/garrytan/status/945554804943679489

I know, its risky and stupid to put most your pot into one coin, but luckily, I like to gamble and am extremely dumb. Please wish me luck!

The simpler it is, the better I like it
nesso

Activity: 638
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:29:51 PM

the price of most altcoins has risen considerably. it was a really good month for investors.
everyone who holds coins instead of cash has earned huge money Smiley
Booted1543

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:54:40 PM

So nobody can tell me why RAIBLOCKS is so great? I'm beginning to wonder if it's one of those coins backed by hype that will disappear soon.
fatlever

Activity: 254

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:56:42 PM

So nobody can tell me why RAIBLOCKS is so great? I'm beginning to wonder if it's one of those coins backed by hype that will disappear soon.

RAIBLOCKS might be the biggest thing to happen to crypto space since Bitcoin. 

It's not like most of these coins which are forks of Bitcoin code.  Some of these forks are straight out scams like Verge which don't even do what it says it'll do.

Raiblocks is a completely new system, in a way similar to what Iota did, which allows for scalable system (allowing 7,000 transactions per second) and with the speed of 1-2 second confirmation times.  That is revolutionary in blockchains that are decentralized.  Ripple is a centralized validator system and even it doesn't achieve it. 

Also, with most of these coins there is a huge pre-mine with founders, dev teams, companies or early ICO keeping a huge percentage of the coin.  With RaiBlocks, the founder distributed Rai by allowing people to solve captchas early  in the year.  Rai was worth very little at the time so mostly people in developing poorer countries accumlated a lot of Rai (Venezuelans for instance).  So there are no big whales who can dump or manipulate this price yet. 

I copied and pasted this from someone else's post, it gives an account of RaiBlocks blockchain and how it works:

RaiBlocks uses a block-lattice structure. Each account has its own blockchain (account-chain), equivalent to the account's transaction/balance history. Each account-chain can only be updated by the account's owner; this allows each account-chain to be updated immediately and asynchronously to the rest of the block-lattice, resulting in quick transactions. Since blocks can only be added by each account-chain's owner, transferring funds from one account to another requires two transactions: a send transaction deducting the amount from the sender's balance and a receive transaction adding the amount to the receiving account's balance.
Poink (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:45:22 PM

Very good picks, you must have done your research very well before picking these tokens, very hard to get all the tokens in ones portfolio to be during well, these is not just any grow, the least is 180%

Thanks but to clarify, those are the top 10 gainers...I hold 35 coins Cheesy

Revised top 12 gainers... (as of 12/29/17)

ZCL - 2,955% (newly added - did not get much of that gain)
XVG - 2,089%
TRX - 1,132%
VEN -    636%
XSPEC - 594%
VOX -    591%
RPX -    516% (Biggest in my portfolio)
KCS -    389%
ENG -    321%
ADA -    272%
REQ -    271%
ICX -     243% (2nd biggest in my portfolio)
WORLDWIDEWES

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:53:20 PM

Very good picks, you must have done your research very well before picking these tokens, very hard to get all the tokens in ones portfolio to be during well, these is not just any grow, the least is 180%

Thanks but to clarify, those are the top 10 gainers...I hold 35 coins Cheesy

Revised top 12 gainers... (as of 12/29/17)

ZCL - 2,955% (newly added - did not get much of that gain)
XVG - 2,089%
TRX - 1,132%
VEN -    636%
XSPEC - 594%
VOX -    591%
RPX -    516% (Biggest in my portfolio)
KCS -    389%
ENG -    321%
ADA -    272%
REQ -    271%
ICX -     243% (2nd biggest in my portfolio)

Are there any coins you think that could have the poential to blow up like ZCL. I mean my gawd had you iunvested a thousand dollars into the coin just a few days before you would have made between 50 to to 70 housand dollars. LOL I hope I get lucky like that asap.
Poink (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:21:27 PM

Are there any coins you think that could have the poential to blow up like ZCL. I mean my gawd had you iunvested a thousand dollars into the coin just a few days before you would have made between 50 to to 70 housand dollars. LOL I hope I get lucky like that asap.

I wish I can but no.  However, there is a reason the top two in my portfolio is RPX and ICX. Wink

I am also banking on QTUM, NEO, VEN, REQ, VOX, XSPEC, ARK, and LTC to continue pumping.

I am very diversified so likely to hit a few of the big winners but also likely have some losers. Cheesy
rodalutor

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:28:30 PM

Gains the past 30 days as of 12/28/17 w/ the dip due to Segwit2x fork...

XVG - 1,127%
TRX - 810%
VOX - 454%
VEN/VET - 335%
RPX - 301%
ENG - 269%
XSPEC - 248%
ADA - 202%
ICX - 195%
BNB - 181%

What's yours?

They're really fantastic returns within the last 30 days but that doesn't tell nearly the whole picture, did you buy all of these 30 days ago or have you held them much longer? It also neglects the fact that such growth is unlikely to continue in the next weeks and months. This was a freak month in my opinion for your coins and many are likely to face a correction next month.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:31:10 PM

I tripled my money in last 30 days with CDT, MNX, WGR, BNT, TAAS, ZRX, WAVES, KMD, NEO, OMG, BNB, ETH and of course BTC. Everybody made a lot of money last month. Whatever you bought you made money. It's not special to any coin, whole market rised 3x.
Yeah while some coins have made a better progress and gotten more profits, most of the market has gone up so as long as you invested some months ago your entire portfolio needs to be on green and up many times up their value, while I do not have many alts and most of my investment is on bitcoin, it is obvious I got huge profits with BTC, BCH, WAVES, LTC and ETH.
Poink (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:37:00 PM

They're really fantastic returns within the last 30 days but that doesn't tell nearly the whole picture, did you buy all of these 30 days ago or have you held them much longer? It also neglects the fact that such growth is unlikely to continue in the next weeks and months. This was a freak month in my opinion for your coins and many are likely to face a correction next month.

Most were held more than a month...and yes, this is a freak month.  I also know that some may end up losing most of their gains.  All part of crypto.  I enjoy it when I can.  Smiley

I "scalp" most winners and re-invest to other coins...this is why I have 35 coins now.  A lot of the "smaller" investment coins are pure profit. Wink
Gaius Cryptus Tradius

Activity: 196

Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:56:50 PM

I think in the last days a lot of coins pumped quite a lot, I think the whole Alt market is going to rise a bit more for another weeks or months.

droptableguy2

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:06:12 PM

I think it is a great thing for an investor. The crypto market is in a very good time when the altcoin prices have been falling for a long time, and it has boosted investor sentiment for investors to get a lot of returns for Christmas and New Year. 2018 promises to continue to be a strong development of the market, choose for yourself the right investment way to always succeed.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: